Old 10-02-2019, 11:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Me too. Just like Jenna with Zach and CM with Paulie

Last edited by Aaron2005; 10-02-2019 at 11:37 AM
Old 10-02-2019, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Paulie is a nut job and a half. He is the biggest loose canon ever. He just likes to pick fights. I don’t think he’s mentally stable at all. Yes Josh is emotional but he had a right to be upset with Paulie. I would never be friends with Paulie.

Dee saying she is in love with Rogan is cuckoo. You barely know him. But then he went and said it too so alright. Didnt think it was serious for him…. Still not sure it’ll last.

Georgia kissing Josh just to piss off Bear is not cool. But he knows what shes doing so I guess if he’s allowing it then whatever.

Some of the questions were so easy and some of them were so random lol. But I got most of them right.

Nany was being selfish. Its stupid to put in a weak player on the opposite team. They are coming after the strong players no matter what.
Old 10-02-2019, 11:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Paulie just sucks.

Turbo:"I love trivia, but in my language not English" lol

As with most trivia challenges, some big WTF? answers to the questions by the cast. Nicole thinking there were only 50 seconds in 5 minutes? WTF? Biggest fail of the day LOL. Georgia was so cute with the noises she made to try to distract Paulie. Her answering "T-Pain" to the question about Bruno Mars real name? Hilarious.

I thought Dee was going to correctly name all 7 continents. She started off good and then she said South Africa, then Russia lol

TJ is always hilarious during these trivia challenges which we know is his favorite kind of challenges. He gets a kick out of laughing at them when they get questions wrong and pushing buttons/switches to launch them into the air or into water or whatever

Happy Leroy/Nany were in the tribunal but it's pretty funny that them and Ninja didn't even participate in the challenge.

I get where Leroy was coming from. By voting in Jenny theres chance a strong girl goes home. I see what Nany was saying about not wanting to piss Jenny off, but I don't think she really had anything to worry about. Based on the way the season has gone so far, and the way the US team has dominated the challenge, when exactly would Jenny get an opportunity to get revenge on her? CM said it best that this trivia challenge was an equalizer and the USA team still crushed them. Leroy/Nany's friendship is great to see and I know they'd never truly turn on each other even if they have a disagreement like tonight

Quote:
Its stupid to put in a weak player on the opposite team. They are coming after the strong players no matter what.
The UK team should've been in agreement to put Esther in as I think she's weaker than Nicole. Each team should always try to keep the opposing teams weaker players around if the voting process allows it. We used to see it a lot back in the day when most seasons were 2 team challenges like this.

No surprise Jenny won seeing as Nicole pretty much gave up. I'm kind of indifferent towards Nicole but hated seeing Georgia so sad about her best friend leaving. With Nicole gone, Georgia will most likely go in every girls day

Next week: Turbo Vs Jordan fight

Last edited by Aaron2005; 10-02-2019 at 11:58 PM
Old 10-03-2019, 06:19 AM
Elite Fan

I'm mad because I feel like Cara spoiled this Jordan/Turbo fight by something she said on instagram, but I won't share here in case you haven't seen it.

Nicole deserved to go to the proving ground with her "50 seconds" answer!!! GIRL BYE. She did nothing for the show anyway.

I do understand Nany's reason for not wanting to vote in Jenny, but didn't she tell the team that she'd go for a strong player? Why not Georgia? Is Nany good friends w Georgia? Or was it the exact same reasoning as Jenny? She just thought Georgia would beat Nicole anyway? Probably.

Yeah, it's nice to see more of Leroy/Nany regardless, and they'll be fine. Nany just gets scared at a point in these games.

Leroy and Kam are dating right?

That fake Jordan/Tori proposal was kinda weird considering the real thing is coming.
Tori's so adorable. I wish Jordan wasn't SO obnoxious, but we don't have ANY indication that he's a jerk toward her, so that's good at least (we can't say the same for Zach toward Jenna).

I think Dee is outrageous, lol. She's a sweet girl, I don't mind her much, but her & Georgia both act like they're 20 years old. Maybe they are?! LOL.
I'm with Ashley, Georgia is soooo dramatic. She cried more for Bear last season though. These people are just leaving the show, she's your BEST friend, you'll see her soon lol.
Old 10-03-2019, 08:23 AM
Addicted Fan

Really? What did she say about Jordan/Turbo?

I do think Nany is friends with Georgia.

Yeah I think Leroy/Kam are dating. I remember seeing them on a double date with CM/Paulie a couple months ago

Tori looks good this season, especially in her interviews

I just don't like seeing Georgia sad, even if she was a bit overdramatic lol. She just needs to prepare herself to go in every girls day. Even if the UK somehow won a challenge, she wouldn't be in the tribunal and the people who are will probably vote her in even though the smart thing to do would be to try to get 2 US girls against each other
Old 10-03-2019, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron2005 (View Post)
Really? What did she say about Jordan/Turbo?
It would be a spoiler if I told you, so just let me know if you really want to know.
Old 10-03-2019, 08:41 AM
Addicted Fan

You can tell me. Just put it in tags
Old 10-03-2019, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
Old 10-03-2019, 08:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Spoiler:
Old 10-03-2019, 08:54 AM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
Old 10-03-2019, 08:59 AM
Addicted Fan

Spoiler:
Old 10-03-2019, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:

Btw can we talk about Zach in the preview for next week? Splashing his teammate because he's upset she's not better?! HE IS THE WORST. STOP BRINGING MEN LIKE ZACH AND JORDAN BACK.