Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-17-2019, 09:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Why cant they screw Johny over the way they did Wes? Johny always manages to get to the finals.
Well fortunately, we haven't seen him in a final in a few years now lol

Bananas/Laurel are going to need to be in the tribunal themselves or have at least 2 people on their side in it to survive. If 2 of Nany/Jordan/Tori/Josh are in it, they'll be fine. But if 2 of Paulie/CM/Ninja/Zach/Kam are in it they're in trouble. Leroy would help Bananas obviously but not sure how he feels about Laurel as he hated her at one point in the past. I have no idea what Turbo would do lol

The new sneak peaks show Laurel/Kyle having a chat and Kyle naming the people who were working with Wes (CM/Paulie/Kam/Ninja/Ashley) as Laurel wants to go after them. The other shows the next challenge, which involves the teams trying to transport relics and the opposing team using balls/stuff to prevent them from successfully getting them to the finish line
Old 09-17-2019, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron2005 (View Post)
I have no idea what Turbo would do lol

And isn't that kinda great?
Old 09-18-2019, 08:59 AM
Addicted Fan

New episode tonight

The new sneak peak shows Kam walking in on Laurel while she's ranting about her and this leads to an argument between them
Old 09-18-2019, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Idk, i think its smart to go after the strong players, regardless if they are on your team or not. You want to be able to win when you get to the finals.

eta:

It’s kinda sad… uk can only win when they cheat or when the US throw it lol.

Georgia hooking up with Bear is annoying but it doesn’t seem she cares that he sleeps around so… whatever I guess.

I kinda love that Karma is coming back to bite Laurel so quick and they put her in the elimination. However, is that smart for the UK team? Idk because dont they want that team to rip themselves apart? lol. Why get rid of the biggest instigator?

Ninja, for being a ninja warrior, isn’t really all that good? I cant believe she won a technicality. But it was sort of hilarious to see Laurel gloat so much and then mess up in the challenge. Rules are rules and she missed the hole. And Ninja caught it…. sorry Laurel. She is so annoying.

I cant believe Ninja decided to stick with the US. I sort of get it, she does have allies on that side, but I would have switched honestly lol. Just to let the US team crumble.

So glad to see everyone against Johny next week.

Last edited by Alexa; 09-18-2019 at 07:33 PM
Old 09-18-2019, 10:33 PM
Addicted Fan

What a crazy episode. So much drama

Sadly, the only way UK will get wins is probably if the US team throws them. They're just so much stronger

For the first time, we see the winning team not be able to decide on a speaker so easy.

TJ (when the UK team couldn't decide on a speaker): "Guys just shut the f up it's easy" LOL

Wes isn't even there anymore yet his name was probably mentioned more during this episode than anyone that's actually there

Georgia really needs to stay away from Bear. Josh is cool. Cook him breakfast or dinner or whatever, not Bear lol

I knew Laurel was going to lose before the elimination took place as we were spoiled about it a few months ago right along with Wes, so no surprise there. Happy Ninja won and Laurel's gone. I agree it's surprising that she won off a technicality in a game in which she's suppose to specialize in.

Quote:
Ninja, for being a ninja warrior, isn’t really all that good?
She's physically fit but she does have letdowns lol. We saw it last season too when she didn't perform as well as we'd expect in some of the challenges. One was a challenge that involved swinging and she didn't complete it...but Georgia did lol

Next week: No surprise Bananas is being targeted next. I hope he goes home

Last edited by Aaron2005; 09-19-2019 at 06:58 AM
Old 09-19-2019, 06:11 AM
Elite Fan

Thank goodness Laurel is gone!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-19-2019, 06:59 AM
Addicted Fan

We really needed this after Wes left last week lol
Old 09-19-2019, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

Yes! She is so incredibly annoying! I am so glad I don't have to watch her anymore.

It's a bummer I feel like I'm not a huge fan of anyone this season anymore (with the exception of silent Turbo & CT lol) but I was definitely rooting for Ninja/Kam/Cara this episode. Laurel is awful.

I believe that Kam & Cara probably made a "deal" to work together before coming into the season, but I would also bet that they didn't know it was going to be a big team challenge. For me at least, it's easy to believe that once Cara & Kam found out it was a big team challenge it was less about their alliance, and more about their team winning. Sure, when it comes down to it in the end of the game, you're going to need to pick a side even within your team, but they didn't have to do this at this point! They look ridiculous.

Who knew someone like Paulie would be playing the smartest game! You lay low on a team, he's doing it right.
Old 09-19-2019, 08:19 AM
Addicted Fan

True. They usually don't know the format and they haven't done a regular team challenge in ages. All players typically do have friendships/deals coming into the season, including the people whining about them like Laurel/Bananas. They aren't newbies. They know how the game works

I'm still team CT/Turbo/Nany/Georgia/Leroy/CM. There were some surprising arguments that took place during the challenge though like Nany vs Paulie and CT Vs CM.
Old 09-19-2019, 09:25 AM
Elite Fan

Right.

True. CT had to choose a side within his team. That probably wasn't the most fun for him but whatever.

I miss Turbo lol
Old 09-19-2019, 09:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Well Turbo can stay quiet and make all his noise while he's beasting it in the final lol.

Speaking of Turbo, Nany is in Turkey and I think she's going to visit him.
Old 09-19-2019, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

I saw she is there! But I thought Turbo was in LA!
Old 09-19-2019, 09:59 AM
Addicted Fan

IDK. Maybe she's not there for him and just traveling there for vacation. Did you see that Camila is with her?
Old 09-20-2019, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I personally like Josh but i wouldnt be attracted to him... he comes off too... idk, emotional and immature imo. again, I love Josh, but yeah, I think he has some growing to do.

Quote:
TJ (when the UK team couldn't decide on a speaker): "Guys just shut the f up it's easy" LOL
I freaking love TJ, he is hilarious.

I really hate that Ashley won a million dollars because she wont freaking shut up about it. She's not even that good of a competitor lol.

I hate hate HATE Paulie, he just thinks he is such hot sh**.
Old 09-20-2019, 06:13 AM
Elite Fan

^ It's so weird, I don't hate Paulie as much this season.

Ninja is on Challenge Mania explaining the elimination.
I also watched a short interview Laurel did with People about it.
To be completely honest, if someone I liked was in Laurel's shoes, I'd be upset, lol. It was not fair that the horn was blown because that clearly signifies the end of the elimination. Ninja decided to keep going after the horn was blown and that's pretty confusing. I'd like to listen to all of Ninja on Challenge Mania though and see if she provides further insight. Either way, I'm so glad Laurel's gone though lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron2005 (View Post)
IDK. Maybe she's not there for him and just traveling there for vacation. Did you see that Camila is with her?
Yes.. so strange. What are they doing in Turkey? LOL.