Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-11-2019, 01:42 PM
Addicted Fan

The Challenge #22: Total Madness

New Thread

previous threads;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast of "Total Madness"

Aneesa - RW Chicago
Nany - RW Las Vegas 2
Ashley - RW Ex-Plosion
Jenna - RW Ex-Plosion
Mattie - Party Down South
Melissa - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 2)
Kailah - RW Go Big Or Go Home
Tori - AYTO?: Season 4
Jennifer - The Amazing Race (Season 29)
Jenny - Survival Of The Fittest
Dee - Geordie Shore: Season 17
Bayleigh - Big Brother: Season 20
Kaycee - Big Brother: Season 20
Big T - Shipwrecked: Battle of the Islands (Season 5)

CT - RW Paris
Wes - RW Austin
Bananas - RW Key West
Jordan - RW Portland
Cory - RW Ex-Plosion
Kyle - Geordie Shore: Season 8
Rogan - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 2)
Bear - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 3)
Nelson - AYTO?: Season 3
Asaf - AYTO?: Season 4
Jay - Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X
Josh - Big Brother: Season 19
Chris (aka "Swaggy C") - Big Brother: Season 20
Fessy - Big Brother: Season 20

Quotes
"Cory seems like a nice young man... that I should stay far away from."
"We're the queen and king, while the peasants sit upstairs."
"I thought my eyelashes were going to fall off. Luckily I had that good glue."
"If I let go of the rope, she's done. She dies. Which, wouldn't be the worst thing."
"i tell her she had nothing to worry about... when she has a whole lot to worry about."
"Our puzzle looked like someone threw the pieces from 10 feet away and just hoped they would stick on."
"Wait, I'm sorry. What season are you from again?"
"Oh grasshopper. And by grasshopper I mean Hunter. Never argue with your partner, she's always right" - Wes

Last edited by Always & Forever; 04-01-2020 at 04:01 PM
Old 09-11-2019, 11:27 PM
Addicted Fan

TJ announcing the UK as the winners of the challenge and they do all that cheering and jumping up and down and celebrating...only for TJ top announce they lost because they cheated lol. I do wish they would've won as Wes would most likely still be there

Lol at Turbo saying how he feels sorry for hamsters after doing that challenge

CT: "Putting Bear in the tribunal is like putting the joker on city council" lol

Josh/Laurel have now put a huge target on their back after voting Wes in. I thought it'd be best to go for the opposing teams strongest players but they really didn't trust Wes and Laurel wasn't going to vote in Theo like most of the team wanted because that's Bear's friend.

I missed most of the Rogan/Theo fight.

Wes going home was not a surprise as a) we were spoiled about it 3 months ago b) he's had a target on his back from the start, but I never thought it be Bear of all people to take him out. BEAR? At first I was questioning if Wes even giving it his all in that elimination, but I watched the after show thing and CM reminded me that Wes had been in the hospital (which I forgot about) and had been getting IV's and was still sick, so it made sense. Still bummed he lost. I don't like Bear

Any ideas for thread title? Let me know

Last edited by Aaron2005; 09-11-2019 at 11:43 PM
Old 09-12-2019, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

That's how I saw it - Laurel thought she was making this huge power move but really what she was doing was giving Bear what he wanted, and THAT is going to make her look weak in the end. The only people on her team that were happy were Bananas & Josh, right? Everyone else sees that it's generally a good thing to have Wes around.

It does make sense that Wes was still sick. He didn't seem like himself! I thought maybe he was that shocked/unprepared that he couldn't get his head in the game, but still being sick makes sense too.

WHO ASKED LAUREL TO RETURN?! NOT ME.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:31 AM
Addicted Fan

Jordan is the only other person that was happy

Yeah the way Bear flew by him with that ball was like "WTF". There's no way a healthy Wes would've allowed that to happen

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aaron2005; 09-12-2019 at 09:27 AM
Old 09-12-2019, 08:37 AM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
Old 09-12-2019, 09:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Spoiler:
Old 09-12-2019, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I read that Bananas wanted Wes out more than winning as well, and then he confirmed that during the ep last night. Ridiculous.
Old 09-12-2019, 09:46 AM
Addicted Fan

Well congrats on your "victory" Bananas lol
Old 09-12-2019, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

Seriously. What an idiot
Old 09-12-2019, 10:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Unfortunately, as of now Wes isn't expected to be on next season, but filming doesn't start until over a month from now so things can change. Good news is that Laurel isn't expected to be on either
Old 09-12-2019, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Who is supposed to be going again?
Old 09-12-2019, 12:57 PM
Addicted Fan

So far Bananas, Rogan, CM, Josh, Kam, Georgia, Leroy, Dee, Paulie, Bear, Jenna, Nany.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

Ok thanks. No surprises. Hopefully no Zach.
Old 09-14-2019, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just watched the episode.

Man, I love Wes so seeing him go home so early is hard, but I understand why. There are too many personalities on the US team that clash. I thought it was a decent game move actually. I think they can afford to lose him. And he was a bit cocky this season trying to work with team UK. I dont think his heart was really in that elimination.

Bear is obnoxious though and I hate seeing him win anything.

I am kinda/sorta rooting for team UK tbh, because I like Georgia and I like Joss and CT of course. And team USA annoys me. The only one I like there is probably Josh lol.

Josh IS an emotional player, that is true, but he had a good episode imo and made a strong move. Time will tell if it was smart or not. It wasnt just him though, Laurel and Johny were in on it as well so i hope hes not the only one getting the wrath.

Why cant they screw Johny over the way they did Wes? Johny always manages to get to the finals.
Old 09-17-2019, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

It was early to make a move like that. It worked out for Laurel/Josh this time, but now anyone is fair game. All that talk about not voting in your own team is out the window now. It's gonna be a free for all. Won't even matter much which team wins the challenges lol