Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-24-2018, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

LOL Nelson/Angela is weird. Bananas/Nelson can they stop sharing women??? Kayleigh, Natalie, Angela. Yikes.

UGH Darrell! Obviously that would've been great.
AND does that mean NO Hunter/Ashley too?!?!
Old 10-24-2018, 09:45 AM
Addicted Fan

IKR?. Weird how they can't stand each other yet go for the same women lol. Angela (who was also on the first EOTB season), Nelson, Jozea and Nicole Ramos are all on the new EOTB season lol

Yep no Ashley/Hunter. The day Ashley/Hunter left for the show was the day Madison was originally told she'd be leaving.

Tony definitely couldn't have been on this challenge at the start. 4-5 days after filming for this season began, his best friend got married and he was the best man at the wedding and everything. It was probably couple days after that when he was asked to go on as Bananas replacement
Old 10-24-2018, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

Who are Nicole's exes?

That's very blah news, lol. Would've much, much preferred Madison & Darrel!!!

Gotcha. So that could be part of the reason he was going to be used as a mercenary. He wasn't available day one.
Old 10-24-2018, 11:09 AM
Addicted Fan

I don't know. I don't think Nate is on it lol so it must have been someone that's never been on TV prior to that show.

Me too.
Old 10-24-2018, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, they bring on totally random exes? That's so weird. Never seen the show.
Old 10-24-2018, 11:36 AM
Addicted Fan

I don't watch the show either so I don't know the details. I do know that a majority of the people on it come from a different reality tv shows but there are also some original cast members as well.. I just don't get why people would want to do the show in the first place lol
Old 10-24-2018, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

Gotcha. Yeah, it's very weird.
Old 10-24-2018, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ex on the beach looks dumb. At least with Are You The One they are playing a game the whole time so its more entertaining imo to watch.

Quote:
Same goes for Bananas. He was wrong (with Devin). Period. It doesn't matter how much Devin egged him on, what he said was out of line. Bananas apologizing to the camera, but not to Devin himself (that we saw) was also a crappy move. I hope that Bananas actually apologized to Devin in person off camera. (GOSH how ANNOYING was Devin being though??!?! LOL).
Devin was being annoying for sure and he was really taunting and nitpicking Johny. Hes always been obnoxious. But Johny should have apologized about the father comment, that was way too low. And that is the personality that Johny has, he holds his pride so high that he couldnt even apologize to Devin's face.

I wonder what Angela thought about Johny's "Angela who?" comment...

Yeah I really dont like the format this season its bad. Hard to follow and unfair. I also thought the trivia was way too easy.
Old 10-25-2018, 06:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Devin was being annoying for sure and he was really taunting and nitpicking Johny. Hes always been obnoxious. But Johny should have apologized about the father comment, that was way too low. And that is the personality that Johny has, he holds his pride so high that he couldnt even apologize to Devin's face.

I wonder what Angela thought about Johny's "Angela who?" comment...

Yeah I really dont like the format this season its bad. Hard to follow and unfair. I also thought the trivia was way too easy.
I hope that Johnny apologized to Devin personally. We didn't see it, but I'm just hoping it happened. :\

Angela actually tweeted something about it, but I forgot what she said exactly. I'm pretty sure she took it pretty light-heartedly but I can't remember.

The format is pretty awful, and very unfair. And yes trivia was way too easy, I agree!!
Old 10-25-2018, 08:35 AM
Addicted Fan

They're both at the reunion so there's an opportunity. He should have apologized to him before he/Cory left the show and hopefully he did then or sometime off camera.

In response to that, Angela tweeted that she's team Young Buck now lol

As long as you were on the seasons of this trilogy you knew the answers to those questions. They could've at least asked questions about older seasons and other stuff like sports, pop culture, etc
Old 10-25-2018, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron2005 (View Post)
As long as you were on the seasons of this trilogy you knew the answers to those questions.
Or just a super fan like Paulie, lol. He didn't need Natalie's help
Old 10-25-2018, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I knew most of the answers and I dont even get obsessive over the show. I forgot a few of them, like the name of the Arena question and a few others but most of them were super easy. The spelling too. I get so embarrassed for this people for not being able to spell basic words!

Quote:
In response to that, Angela tweeted that she's team Young Buck now lol
Old 10-25-2018, 12:48 PM
Addicted Fan

True. Marie even mentioned Paulie being a super fan in her blog recap lol
Old 10-25-2018, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

^ Haha, I didn't read that, so that's funny.
Old 10-26-2018, 12:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Funny how CM was doing weekly blog recaps only to suddenly stop doing them without warning lol

Tony did a podcast with Derrick talking about the latest episode with him/Cory and the Bananas/Devin stuff. It was interesting. He's still pretty upset about what Cory did and they still haven't squashed their beef. He feels that him being paired up with Bananas was the main cause of the drama. When Cory/Devin, first came into the house, Tony tried to form an alliance with them as he'd gotten along well with them and at first they agreed. Then Cory/Devin turned on him. Tony/Scott got into a mild debate about Bananas/Devin as Tony defended Bananas a little more than Scott felt he deserved but they kept it civil

Last edited by Aaron2005; 10-26-2018 at 12:15 AM