Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-15-2018, 02:35 PM
Addicted Fan

The Challenge [S33] #19: War Of The Worlds (Premieres Wednesday, February 6th at 9/8c)

New Thread

previous threads;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast of "War Of The Worlds"

CT (RW Paris) & Julia (Big Brother: Season 17)
Wes (RW Austin) & Dee (Geordie Shore: Season 17)
Bananas (RW Key West) & Morgan (Big Brother: Over The Top)
Cara Maria (Fresh Meat 2) & Theo (Love Island: UK - Season 3)
Leroy (RW Las Vegas 2) & Shaleen (The Bachelor: Canada - Season 3)
Nany (RW Las Vegas 2) & Turbo (Survivor: Turkey)
Zach (RW San Diego 2) & Zahida (EOTB - UK: Season 6)
Ashley M (RW Ex-Plosion) & Chase (The Bachelorette: Season 12) - eliminated on 2/13/19
Jenna (RW Ex-Plosion) & Gus (Floribama Shore)
Kyle (Geordie Shore: Season 8) & Mattie (Party Down South)
Amanda (AYTO?: Season 3) & Josh (Big Brother: Season 19)
Hunter (AYTO?: Season 3) & Georgia (The Only Way Is Essex: Season 13)
Da'Vonne (Big Brother: Season 17) & Bear (EOTB - UK: Season 3)
Natalie N (Big Brother: Season 18) & JP (EOTB - Brazil: Season 2)
Paulie (Big Brother: Season 18) & Natalie "Ninja" D (American Ninja Warrior)
Kam (AYTO?: Season 5) & Ashley C (EOTB - UK: Season 1)
Liz - Big Brother: Season 17 - eliminated on 2/6/19
Alan - Telenovelas Actor - eliminated on 2/6/19 (DQ)

*Party Down South
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_Down_South
Quote:
Party Down South depicts eight adults who are put together in a house for the summer.
**The Only Way Is Essex
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Only_Way_Is_Essex
Quote:
The Only Way Is Essex (often abbreviated as TOWIE /ˈtaʊi/) is a British reality television series based in Brentwood, England. It shows "real people in modified situations, saying unscripted lines but in a structured way.". The show is filmed just a few days in advance. It is narrated by Denise van Outen, who is from Basildon, Essex. The show has been described as Britain's answer to The Hills and Jersey Shore.
Quotes
"Cory seems like a nice young man... that I should stay far away from."
"We're the queen and king, while the peasants sit upstairs."
"I thought my eyelashes were going to fall off. Luckily I had that good glue."
"If I let go of the rope, she's done. She dies. Which, wouldn't be the worst thing."
"i tell her she had nothing to worry about... when she has a whole lot to worry about."
"Our puzzle looked like someone threw the pieces from 10 feet away and just hoped they would stick on."
"Wait, I'm sorry. What season are you from again?"

Last edited by Aaron2005; 02-13-2019 at 11:07 PM
Old 10-16-2018, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

I'm glad Wes is going to be on 33. He should change things up a bit.

As for tonight, hoping Cara/Marie can win this for the girls!
Old 10-16-2018, 08:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Yes. It should be good. Nany too. Some of the cast left yesterday and the rest leave sometime today I think

Yeah I'm hoping they win this and send Shane/Nelson to redemption. The sneak peak shows Zach/Amanda having a chat, trying to work out their differences but it doesn't go well. Zach repeated what CM has said about how Amanda is a pwn in her friends game

Let me know if you or Alexa have any thread title ideas

Added another name to the OP: Marnie from Geordie Shore

Last edited by Aaron2005; 10-16-2018 at 07:17 PM
Old 10-16-2018, 11:41 AM
Elite Fan

Not even half the cast is from RW.
Old 10-16-2018, 11:51 AM
Addicted Fan

The cast isn't complete yet but true lol. Only about half of the cast of Final Reckoning is from RW/RR. At this point, all we can hope for is that these new people are likable.
Old 10-16-2018, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah true.

Is Kam friends with Ashley & Amanda?
Old 10-16-2018, 01:35 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't know how close they are but Kam seems to be cool and generally liked by everyone. CM has nothing but nice things to say about her on social media

Last edited by Aaron2005; 10-16-2018 at 02:44 PM
Old 10-16-2018, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah fair enough. If she was still in the current house she'd have to pick a side at this point!
Old 10-16-2018, 03:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah I wonder which side she'd choose. I'd think they'd be close to Shane/Nelson because of Kayleigh/Nelson but who knows

Just removed the name I added a little while ago. The list will be tweaked over the next few days

I've updated the cast list. Now more than ever you can get on this show through any other reality tv show. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that at least most of these people are likable lol

Liz/Julia are identical twin sisters.

ETA: Tonight's episode

Bummed CM/Marie lost to Shane/Nelson, but happy they got out of redemption anyways.

LMAO at Kyle getting caught in his lies. Loved seeing him get called out and people seeing through his BS

Zach/Amanda are eliminated because of Zach's injury. I wont miss either of them at all but to go out that way sucks.

I like Da'Vonne for the most part so bummed to see her go. Jozea wasn't that bad this season overall

I knew Kam/Kayleigh would be in that elimination as I saw Kam doing it in the teaser. Happy CM/Marie won even though I like Kam. CM/Marie's moment after their win was cute. Glad Natalie/Paulie beat Brad/Kyle too

I'm just happy CM/Marie are not only back in the house but have a couple teams there on their side now: Natalie/Paulie and Bananas/Tony. Hope they can get Shane/Nelson, Ashley/Hunter and Joss/Sylvia out of the game

Next week: A trivia challenge. That should be fun lol. The fight we saw in the teaser occurs. Hard to see exactly whos involved but Bananas seemed to be in the area when it took place

Last edited by Aaron2005; 10-17-2018 at 12:40 PM
Old 10-17-2018, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

UGH the 33 cast is becoming awful. WAY too many Big Brother people.

I really wish Cara & Marie could've beat Shane & Nelson. I wonder if there was an equalizer with those walls?

Kyle is SO AWFUL! Cara is so over it now but I still feel for her because I can understand her situation. He fooled her, and that's an awful feeling. I'm glad she moved on! And I'm glad other people are calling him out, he is so ridiculous. (Btw, Brad tweeted that he had no idea Kyle had those conversations, and apologized to Kayleigh.)

Zach/Amanda being eliminated helped Cara/Marie to definitely get chosen! I think K/K would've chosen them regardless, but it was helpful.

I was rooting for Cara/Marie. I like Kam as well, but Cara/Marie had my vote. I'm glad Marie was able to pull through. She said that Cara was going to be the one to go into the ball, but at the last minute Marie said she'd do it because she's bigger than Cara. It worked out!

I'm surprised that Brad/Kyle chose to go against Paulie/Natalie. I know someone said it's because they thought they could beat them, but I was still surprised. Paulie/Natalie have lost a lot of eliminations so far lol, they were bound to win one. However, that matchup was WEIRD! Like it wasn't clear to me HOW Natalie managed to pull that off! There didn't seem to be any equalizer...It seemed like Kyle had no trouble throwing her around. Maybe he just got tired, but I wish the show made it more clear how she won that, lol. I'm glad she did! Kyle is AWFUL and cannot go to a final... Sorry Brad.

So it's 3 teams against 4 teams now, right?
Cara/Marie, Bananas/Tony, Natalie/Paulie vs Ashley/Hunter, Cory/Devin, Shane/Nelson, Joss/Sylvia

NELSON IS WILD. He was telling Brad to SPANK HIM! Not to mention his comments bout Shane. What is up with this dude. Oh, and also, the 20-18th century comment... Nelson has got to go!

Next week looks good. I think it's easy to see who gets slammed to the ground in the fight but if you can't see it then I won't say, lol. It is legit scary though! It is sad to me to watch even that tiny clip. No one deserves that!!!!!!
Old 10-17-2018, 08:53 AM
Addicted Fan

The list just got worse lol. Like I said since I don't know most of these people, I'm just hoping most of them are likable. If they are then it wont be so bad

If there was an equalizer it wasn't obvious. CM didn't post her weekly blog as she's away but Marie, who writes weekly recaps for another site, will have hers up soon so maybe we'll find out from her.

I think it was Kyle who said Natalie/Paulie would be an easier opponent. Maybe because Da'Vonne/Jozea kept winning their redemption eliminations.

Looking at the preview again, I think I know now too lol. Someone's probably going home
Old 10-17-2018, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

THIS IS SO NOT OK. MTV is making it SO EASY to root for Bananas, and I don't like that world. I will root for him over someone from AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR ARE YOU KIDDING ME I can somewhat accept people from other MTV shows like AYTO, but stop with all the rest I also understand that they have to at some level since they aren't currently making new RWs...but this is ridiculous!!!! I hope all the MTV kids stick together, I'll be rooting for all of them.

Yeah, I still gotta believe there was more to it with picking Paulie/Natalie. I don't know what it could be, but you'd think both Brad & Kyle would've been thrilled to send Paulie straight home!!! They shouldn't want him in the game or in redemption, it doesn't make any sense.

Yeah, I think it's easy to see who is getting slammed, and more difficult to see who's doing the slamming.. It's so awful though. Very disappointed that they let a night get out of hand like that. So sad.
Old 10-17-2018, 10:56 AM
Addicted Fan

We still have Nany/Leroy/CM/Wes/Jenna to root for so that's better than nothing. I heard there's a possibility that this may be a Fresh Meat like format with the vets being paired up with the newbies but for now take that with a grain of salt. I do think it's pretty ridiculous that you can be from pretty much any reality show and get on this now.

Yeah especially this late in the game. It's getting close to the end of the season and you do something dumb like this and get kicked off
Old 10-17-2018, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

maybe use one of the quotes for the title? maybe this one:

"i tell her she had nothing to worry about... when she has a whole lot to worry about."

I just think it works for any season.

I love Kam, shes awesome. She had sort of a smart plan trying to manipulate the boys but it probably wouldnt have worked. Glad that Cara was smart enough to realize he was lying to her.

Brad is such a hot head, he just has to get involved in the drama. Sometimes he is mature but other times the immatureness slips out.

Glad Cara and Marie are back in the game. Their hashtag was cute.

Not sad at all that Zach and Amanda had to go home.

I cant believe how dumb Kyle and Brad were too. Why TF would they pick Paulie and Natalie? Why? Jozea would have been awful in that challenge imo.

I am with Sylvia though, when is this season going to end, they are STILL doing the redemption house? I cant.

Cast list is odd, I dont recognize so many people. Liz and Julia ughhhhh no. they were so annoying. Glad to see Josh from BB on there and morgan was pretty likable in her season too imo. She will be a strong competitor i think and she wont the whole show.

I really hope they bring in some big brother 20 people next season because that cast was awesome. If they bring on Haleigh I would dieeeee.
Old 10-17-2018, 01:05 PM
Addicted Fan

There's only 1 more round of redemption and that will be it for that. There are 9 teams left in the game right now and 4 make it to the final

A lot of them are international cast members coming from shows that air outside the US. Not sure why they decided to do this