Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-18-2018, 07:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Listen to it when you get a chance. It's pretty good

Brad's been cool so far but I think a lot of that has to do with Britni not being around right now lol

Did you see any of the team interviews posted daily the weeks before the premiere? I knew I wasn't going to like Angela/Faith from the moment I saw their team interview, especially Angela lol

Quote:
I did kind of like Marie's moment with Cara, telling her it's okay to have feelings. I understand Cara is hurt by Kyle, and all of that is fine. The part that rubs me the wrong way about it is that she's "using" Paulie at this point, and he seems fine with it. It's weird.
I'll admit Marie was fair with that assessment. They're dating now so there was a real connection between them. I just hope this story line wont be a season long thing lol. I heard Paulie was awful on Big Brother. Not sure how he was on Ex On The Beach

The only other person that's pansexual besides Natalie is Ammo. Interesting.

I don't mind Derrick/Tori but yeah that was rough challenge for them lol. I'm surprised he even got 3 rings lol. Tori should have swung and Derrick should have pushed lol

CM's episode 2 blog can be found here
https://people.com/tv/the-challenge-...nanas-natalie/

Last edited by Aaron2005; 07-18-2018 at 09:42 AM
Old 07-18-2018, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

Did you listen to Paulie's podcast (Derrick's)? He seems like an okay dude.

CM's blog is a little pointless lol.
Old 07-18-2018, 11:00 AM
Addicted Fan

I didn't listen to Paulie's podcast but based on these 2 episodes he seems like a nice guy. Alexa said he was pretty awful on big brother. Not sure how he was on ex on the beach lol.

It's pretty much just an episode recap so she was talking about the things we saw. I was thinking she'd mention things we didn't see. I will say she did look good in that wonder women swimsuit though lol

Sylvia will be on Derrick's podcast tomorrow. Tony recently did a podcast with him too. Don't listen to that one as it contains champs vs stars spoilers lol

Last edited by Aaron2005; 07-18-2018 at 11:06 AM
Old 07-18-2018, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

LOL I'm pretty sure CT & Tony won champs vs stars. I still would like to watch though. Sounds like it was a better season.
Old 07-18-2018, 02:07 PM
Addicted Fan

We'll in that case, feel free to listen to that podcast if you'd like LOL. Yeah it was an interesting season to say the least and a lot different from the first two. It did seem a bit rigged for the stars in terms of the twists, but Team Dad Bod's come from behind victory at the end was great to watch. They even had a reunion special for the season

CT Interview
https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-f...llenge-698785/

Quote:
What sort of work do you do?
But I’m not going to talk about the work that I do. It’s whatever. I will say this though: My private life? Stay tuned. I’m sure you guys are going to get an in-depth look at what my life is like outside the show. You’ll see.
Rumor has it that he's hinting at an upcoming special or series that will be based on his wedding. Filming begins sometime next month and other cast members are suppose to be involved in it.

Last edited by Aaron2005; 07-18-2018 at 05:55 PM
Old 07-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

EW EW EW NO. Paulie is NOT a nice guy. He's dirtbag. He's a cheater, for one. He emotionally abused a girl he was dating on big brother. Just constantly made her feel like crap and then would sleep with her but then talk crap about her and talk down to her. He didnt even save her when she was on the block! Like she would have done anything for him in that game and he just let her leave the house. He was disgusting. Not to mention the things he said about Natalie and her breasts. He was just horrible to the women in the house and threatened violence on them as well... He's not a good guy. He never spoke to the men in that way. Then he brings up Davonne's daughter which is just too far. Dont fall for his fake outer looks and his seemingly normal charm.. Hes not like that at all. Also, I haven't seen him on ex on the beach but I heard he cheated on whatever girl he was dating after the show or something. Yikes.

I mean, this explains it all:

I mean, maybe Natalie was flirting with everyone and she laughed at his comment instead of speaking up, but just the way he was talking to her was so gross. And notice in the last video how calm he is arguing with James, but when its a girl hes arguing with he had to belittle them, demean them, and talk down to them. Its disgusting.

Now, they should get Paulie's brother Cody on the show because Cody is adorable and cute as heck.

Had a feeling that Cam and Kaleigh were going to become partners. Good for them.

Kaleigh was so wrong for outing Natalie the way she did. Natalie being pan was a shock to me, I never would have guessed that from her but I think it’s great. I’m curious to see a photo of her. But I’m sure thats her business that shes keeping to herself for now.

I’d be pissed if I were Brad and I saw the things that Brit was saying about Chuck… being attracted to him and smiling when the girls are saying there was sexual tension there… like, wtf, thats not cool.

Angela getting mad about the pillow being thrown was a bit of an overreaction . I mean, Johny came to apologize and she just flipped out. With that said, it wasn’t cool that they threw a pillow in her face. I thought it was nice of Brad to say sorry. I personally really like Brad. I think he seems like a nice, calm, rational person.

Johny having feelings for Angela, oh boy. What is it about this kid that is attracted to women with tempers? lol.

Poor CT having to deal with Veronica as his partner. No offense to her, she just sucks.

These quotes were great, we should add them to future titles!

“I think me and Cara are going to be great at this challenge. I’m known to push people. And Cara’s a witch. So she flies.”

“The best thing we can do is do well but not win and just play dumb. Tony’s good at that already, so just be yourself man.”

I’m kind of bummed that the lowest team isn’t going into elimination because now people will just willy nilly throw challenges. On top of that, it goes back to being more about politics in the house rather than actually doing well. I’m not a fan.

Quote:
Did you remember Chuck from AYTO?
I remember him but I dont remember what he did on the show really... I think he's cute though so we'll see.

Last edited by Alexa; 07-19-2018 at 01:47 AM
Old 07-19-2018, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

I can't watch the Paulie videos at the moment, but I certainly won't argue with you!!
I only really know his podcast episode on Derrick's podcast, and there he seemed okay! Talked a lot about his charity work that he does. I can totally believe if it's a front, to any extent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron2005 (View Post)
CT Interview
https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-f...llenge-698785/

Rumor has it that he's hinting at an upcoming special or series that will be based on his wedding. Filming begins sometime next month and other cast members are suppose to be involved in it.
Interesting!
I read the interview. He's definitely hinting at something.
Old 07-19-2018, 12:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for sharing those clips, Alexa I only formed an opinion on him based on these two episodes of the challenge as that's all I've seen him on. He was pretty awful on Big Brother, no doubt about it lol. I'm sure he'll have his share of drama

CT isn't super active on social media like most cast members and keeps his personal life private so it's surprising he's doing something like this. I'll watch the special for sure

Last edited by Aaron2005; 07-25-2018 at 01:50 PM
Old 07-23-2018, 07:04 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I'm surprised CT is doing it as well. Is it official? I saw it on Twitter on Thurs/Fri last week.

I may need to figure out another way to watch this season. I may not be able to continue watching live every week. Why does MTV make it so difficult?
Old 07-23-2018, 08:07 AM
Addicted Fan

I think it is. He's getting married next month so I'm sure we'll know soon

Btw, Did you hear about this lol?
https://stopbeingpolite.com/2018/06/...t-of-teen-mom/

Really that's a bummer Did you have trouble watching those champs vs stars links on that site or did you just not have the time to?
Old 07-23-2018, 08:10 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I heard about Cory & Cheyenne... I don't understand that.

I haven't tried the links you gave me yet, but I really want to be able to watch Final Reckoning episodes like the following day at the latest.

I think I may be able to record the episodes through DIRECTVNOW. It must be a new feature, I've got the next two episodes set to record on the app, so I hope it works!!!
Old 07-23-2018, 08:43 AM
Addicted Fan

I'll keep my fingers crossed DiRECTVNOW works

A sneak peak is up for tomorrow episode. CM is in a room talking to Natalie/Tori about her frustrations with Marie. Marie walks into the room and sees this and she's pissed and she leaves. Marie feels that CM acts entitled. I don't think she acts that way but whatever
Old 07-24-2018, 09:22 AM
Addicted Fan

Tonight's episode will be followed by a new episode of Fear Factor which will feature CM/CT and Jordan/Tori
Old 07-25-2018, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

Episode 3:

Jemmye's commentary in the redemption house. I really want Jenna/Jemmye to be the ones to get back in the house!
Spoiler:

I kinda look forward to Britni explaining herself after all of this. I feel for her! I think it's telling when the three other women in the house are all calling you crazy, and yes, it appears she's being really crazy, but at the same time, she has to be reallllly hurt to be acting like that, so I definitely feel for her. I also wonder what Brad thinks of all of this. I'm sure we'll get to hear both of them talk about it at some point.

It's interesting because Marie is the most likeable this season than she's ever been. I don't like her still, but we're seeing a different side of her that is more real in my opinion.

Voting was weird! I don't mind it. I like that people can't exactly do burn votes and such. They can...but with less confidence, I think.

On Cutthroat, it was truly anonymous, right? Can't quite remember the detail.

Cara's talk with Kyle was so played out, lol. She was lying so hard.

CT is playing up how bad Veronica is and that's obvious, but whatever. I also can't help but wonder if Bananas & Tony kinda had this planned all along... I guess not cause Devin was the original partner but I don't know.

I like Kam, good for her keeping her streak alive.

Also, I heard Tori & Jordan's cover song on youtube and I like it!
Old 07-25-2018, 07:03 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm just over all the drama revolved around exes/hookups lol

I'm hoping Jemmye/Jenna get back into the house as well. The preview gives us a clear idea of what happens though lol. Also I still love how Jemmye is seen wearing that tie dye real world shirt lol

This season's voting is very different. Players will have to be careful about how they vote. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

Quote:
On Cutthroat, it was truly anonymous, right? Can't quite remember the detail.
Yes, on that challenge there were 3 teams and the two teams that lost the challenge had to vote one of their guys/girls into elimination. Each member of those teams went into a dungeon, one by one, and cast their vote. TJ never revealed who voted for who. Just who all got at least one vote and who got the most votes

Yeah Bananas/Tony definitely wasn't planned and I'm sure they aren't as bummed about being paired up like they are pretending to be. There's only one person I can think of that Bananas would truly be pissed about being brought in as his replacement partner: JAY

Happy Kam/Kayeligh won and Kam kept her winning streak going (at least on regular challenges lol) I love how she said her elimination record is the same as her GPA lol. Killa Kam/Kayleigh worked well together.

Jordan/Tori did a song together? Interesting. They along with CM/CT were on Fear Factor last night. Tori/Jordan beat CT/CM in the final challenge.