Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-21-2017, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bananas is such a little baby. I understand what he meant about the charity, but its like he was trying to bring his friend in just to get the sympathy votes. I am glad he had to go in. He lucked out going against Riff Raf. I think RR just wanted to leave tbh.

This season is a pretty big fail. The stars really suck lol.
Old 12-22-2017, 12:42 AM
Addicted Fan

He was just mad he wasn't the one in control. He knew Wes would send him in that's why he didn't want him as MVP

I'm happy the champs are dominating but last seasons pros definitely would have put up a bigger fight against the champs than these stars are doing lol. But hey at least they were competitive against them in this foosball challenge and may put up another respectable fight against them in next weeks episode win or lose lol

I thought it was funny how during the part where Justina did her freestyle rap lol she says that Bananas/Wes need to bury the hatchet:

Bananas: "That's never happening. Wes has this insatiable desire to f'n prove to everyone that hes the brilliant, most cunning, most smartest and that gets in front of everything else"

Now I know I'm not the only one that sees the irony in Bananas making that statement

Last edited by Aaron2005; 12-27-2017 at 01:12 AM
Old 12-27-2017, 01:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Tonight's Episode 6

I totally thought the stars were going to win this challenge but nope lol. Champs win again. For the second week in a row the stars were competitive but once again came up short lol.

I didn't even realize that anyone could be chosen for MVP regardless if it was a guy or girls elimination so CT being chosen was a surprise. I don't blame him for choosing Aneesa out of her/Tori/Emily though.

The nomination was crazy with Matt siding with Josh/Kim and the votes ending in a tie and the champs getting to choose the star that went in. I must say I don't really like Matt. Something about him bugs me lol

Aneesa put up a good fight against Michelle, but came up short. I wonder why is it that this season they don't say how much the elimination loser gets for their charity.
Old 12-29-2017, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

The Challenge: Vendettas’ Johnny Bananas Flirts With Big Brother’s Natalie Negrotti After Hannah Teter Split

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 12-29-2017, 07:20 PM
Addicted Fan

^Thanks for sharing that Jessica. I hadn't seen that yet
Old 12-29-2017, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

You’re welcome! It came up on my news feed on Google. Not sure why because I don’t watch the show, but maybe because it’s “reality TV”.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 12-30-2017, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought the stars might win it too! Oh well...

The episode was a bit on the slow side for me but it was okay. I wasnt that shocked they sent aneesa in seeing that she is the weakest. And losing the duel wasnt a shock either.

Matt does seem like a jerk.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:02 AM
Addicted Fan

Vendettas Premiere

Crazy way to start off the season. That first challenge: run up a mountain? That sounds more like a final Then this new guy, Joss, comes out of nowhere and wins it. Didn't see that coming.

Not bummed to see Nicole R and Rogan go. Glad Rogan wasn't seriously hurt and was able to finish the race though. No big deal on the first round.

I have to get used to all these british accents lol.

So many hookups. I'm surprised Brad was so open to hooking up with Britni like that. I know he's single but he does have kids back home. Everyone was right about how different Britni/Tori are. I knew CM/Kyle are close so I was surprised to see Kyle making out with Marie like that. I guess he moves on to CM later on. Marie bugged me in this episode. She can go asap. Natalie seems like a nice girl but needs to stay away from Bananas and spend more time around CM lol.

Preview looks interesting. I'm surprised they showed the heavy hitters coming in. They even give away some of the match ups as well

Champs Vs Stars Episode 7

Interesting twist with the challenge being individual. I really wish Wes would have won instead of Bananas. That way he and Emily could take CT to the finals. That would have been perfect for me. It's unfortunate that Wes had trouble in that one obstacle of the challenge. If not for that he would have had it.

I like Michelle so happy she won. Indifferent towards Josh. Not sure who I want to see go with them out of Justina/Kim. Regardless I'm rooting for the champs because of Emily and CT if Bananas/Emily end up choosing them

Last edited by Aaron2005; 01-03-2018 at 06:47 PM
Old 01-04-2018, 07:17 AM
Elite Fan

I'm still pretty behind in Champs vs Stars (is it still on?), but I did watch the Vendettas premiere.

Bananas flirting is so weak. lol.
Marie hating on Cara is old. Give some EXAMPLES of why she's such a HORRIBLE PERSON!
Jemmye did so well climbing the mountain!!!
I liked the first challenge. I also like the hints we're getting in the house with the empty name plates on the wall, the deliberation room, etc..
Brad's behavior was so so so unattractive.
Old 01-04-2018, 09:38 AM
Addicted Fan

At least you were able to see the Vendettas premiere lol

Yes next week will be the finale which is episode 8. The last episode you saw was the 4th right?

Quote:
Brad's behavior was so so so unattractive.
Yeah I expected way more out of Brad. I knew he was with her but I didn't think I'd ever see him coming out of a bathroom with Britni naked in the background. Tori usually watches the challenges but, on the night of the premiere, tweeted that she didn't watch the premiere and just spent time with her boys and friends. It's probably because she didn't want to see Brad.

It was funny seeing Bananas struggling on the mountain and Jemmye wondering could he still play this game lol
Old 01-04-2018, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

I think so? I don't remember now. I saw Wes beat Romeo..

I saw Tori's tweet, and good for her!
Old 01-04-2018, 10:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah and Tori arrived in that episode didn't she?
Old 01-04-2018, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

Yes. I checked and yeah, I finished the 4th.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Ok so only 3 more episodes lol. And you watched Vendettas on mtv.com?
Old 01-04-2018, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Marie was a drunk mess. Like cringe level drunk. I can’t handle her.

It’s weird to see Bananas single on the show. One thing I do have to give him credit for is that when he was in a relationship, he was in a relationship. No flirting, cheating, overall creepiness, etc. I like Natalie from Big Brother, but I was like, oh girl no. Not Bananas. Lol.

Brad hooking up the way he did was pretty tacky. You have kids. This is on video forever.