Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-08-2017, 09:05 PM
Addicted Fan

^ IKR?

She was sitting in the audience at the reunion. They're either back together or not together but on good terms. Hopefully it's the latter lol. She was sitting in the VIP section of the audience at the reunion along with Jennifer/Robbie from Bad Blood, Victoria (Marie's sister) and Morgan/Prosper/Melanie/Eddie from AYTO. Alyssa came on the reunion to confront Camila but Camila wasn't there so she didn't get to do that

Quote:
I guarantee she deleted it because she was getting so much hate for taking him back after the crap he's pulled.
A couple months ago, people were giving her crap on social media because they felt that it wasn't right that she was talking about Tony and him cheating saying that that's their "personal life". But as Alyssa correctly pointed out, it's not really personal when he cheats on national television and the whole world sees it.

Last edited by Aaron2005; 09-09-2017 at 08:58 AM
Old 09-09-2017, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Alyssa came on the reunion to confront Camila but Camila wasn't there so she didn't get to do that
damn, that would have been fun to see.

Alyssa is right, she has a right to be upset and talk about it if Tony is doing it in front of the world, but then, WHY THE HELL would she go to the reunion? Hopefully just to confront camilla and NOT to support tony.

I bet Madison is mighty glad shes not involved in that mess anymore.
Old 09-09-2017, 09:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, I think Madison and Alyssa should only stay on good terms with Tony for the sake of their daughters, but should never think about getting back together with him
Old 09-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

Was MTV going to allow Alyssa to like get up on stage to yell at Camila? LOL! What the heck.
Old 09-12-2017, 03:22 PM
Addicted Fan

I doubt it. She may have wanted to confront Camila off stage in a civilized manner just to discuss the situation. Who knows lol.

Reunion Info

- The Miz hosted the reunion. TJ makes an appearance on the reunion as well
- Everyone was there except Camila/LaToya. There was speculation going on that there would be a twist in which the cast would get to do some kind of jury vote that would play a factor in the results for the final. This turned out to be false and therefore it seemed pretty pointless that the whole cast was there lol. The results for the final could have been announced as soon as the final
- The money breakdown for the final goes like this for the 6 finalists: The winning guy/girl will each receive $450,000. Second place gets $35,000 each. Third gets $15,000 each.
- This reunion will be a two part episode with the second part airing the week after the first. At the reunion last Friday, only the third place guy/girl were announced and we will see it during part one of the reunion. As of now the remaining 2 guys/2 girls still don't know whether they finished first or second and wont be announced until part two airs on TV
- Apparently, 2 tapings of the reunion were filmed. One with one specific guy/girl as the winners and another with the other guy/girl winning. Don't ask me why they did it like this lol
- To announce the third place guy/girl they had the 6 finalists stand on stage in front of a big table. Then all pulled the cross boxes like we see on the show. If you pulled the double cross you were in the top 4. So the 3rd place guy/girl pulled the single cross and they were the third place winners and got $15,000 each. The double cross thing was NOT a luck of the draw. It was all based on how well they did in the final and production moved around the boxes under a black curtain so that each person picked up their correct box.

This is all pretty ridiculous. They are making this WAY more complicated than it needs to be

Last edited by Aaron2005; 09-12-2017 at 11:53 PM
Old 09-12-2017, 11:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Well we now know why Camila wasn't at the reunion. What Camila said was absolutely awful. I thought her aggressive behavior was going to get her kicked off like on Rivals 3 especially when she grabbed those weights like she was going to throw them at. Then she comes back the next morning and the first person she wants to talk to one on one was Tony and not Leroy? I didn't understand that. Leroy handled the situation very well and has received a lot of well deserved praise from other cast members and fans on social media tonight. Camila as expected has received a lot of backlash.

Marie still feeling alone and bored in the redemption house even with Aneesa and Cory there was funny

Didn't care about the guys elimination. It was Hunter and Nelson so it was a win-win for me. For the girls, I guess I'm cool with Britni beating Nicole even though I'm not a big Britni fan. She's cute though lol

The next redemption elimination match ups are set. Marie Vs Aneesa Vs Nicole for the girls and just Hunter Vs Cory for the guys since Ammo DQ'd
Old 09-13-2017, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
- To announce the third place guy/girl they had the 6 finalists stand on stage in front of a big table. Then all pulled the cross boxes like we see on the show. If you pulled the double cross you were in the top 4. So the 3rd place guy/girl pulled the single cross and they were the third place winners and got $15,000 each. The double cross thing was NOT a luck of the draw. It was all based on how well they did in the final and production moved around the boxes under a black curtain so that each person picked up their correct box.
whatttt that is so dumb.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

Wow I have no words. I hope she is done with challenges forever. I've never been so shocked while watching this show. And that says A LOT.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron2005 (View Post)
I doubt it. She may have wanted to confront Camila off stage in a civilized manner just to discuss the situation. Who knows lol.

Reunion Info

- The Miz hosted the reunion. TJ makes an appearance on the reunion as well
- Everyone was there except Camila/LaToya. There was speculation going on that there would be a twist in which the cast would get to do some kind of jury vote that would play a factor in the results for the final. This turned out to be false and therefore it seemed pretty pointless that the whole cast was there lol. The results for the final could have been announced as soon as the final
- The money breakdown for the final goes like this for the 6 finalists: The winning guy/girl will each receive $450,000. Second place gets $35,000 each. Third gets $15,000 each.
- This reunion will be a two part episode with the second part airing the week after the first. At the reunion last Friday, only the third place guy/girl were announced and we will see it during part one of the reunion. As of now the remaining 2 guys/2 girls still don't know whether they finished first or second and wont be announced until part two airs on TV
- Apparently, 2 tapings of the reunion were filmed. One with one specific guy/girl as the winners and another with the other guy/girl winning. Don't ask me why they did it like this lol

This is all pretty ridiculous. They are making this WAY more complicated than it needs to be
Definitely sounds way too complicated. Whatever!

They do know the 1st place winners now or they don't? Sorry I got confused, lol.

I read a spoiler on Twitter someone posted on complete accident, but I won't say it here. No idea if it's actually true!

Major jump in $$ for winners, but I'm not surprised by that. Crossing my fingers Bananas doesn't get to add 450k to his record!!!!!!

Last edited by Jamie; 09-13-2017 at 10:55 AM
Old 09-13-2017, 09:32 AM
Addicted Fan

To my understanding the top 2 guys girls still don't know whether they finished first or second. They did two tapings of the reunion with one specific guy/girl winning and another with the other guy/girl winning. I'm guessing that when we see the reunion on TV, a message will appear on screen at the end of the episode that will show with the results

Bananas has already won a ridiculous amount of money on this show. No need for win to win and expand his already large ego

Quote:
Wow I have no words. I hope she is done with challenges forever. I've never been so shocked while watching this show. And that says A LOT.
I can't believe they invited her back for Champs Vs Stars. I wasn't going to post this but I heard something regarding that show too which I'll put in tags

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aaron2005; 09-13-2017 at 09:55 AM
Old 09-13-2017, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Ooooohh! I get it now. They filmed the top 2 people as 1st place winners separately so that there are two options.

So when will we get to SEE their GENUINE reaction to winning?! LOL

I'm sure they'll only air one of the segments they taped...They will air the one with the real winner. I just don't get it. Do the two winners go to NYC live or something? We have to actually see them when they hear the news, otherwise, WTF?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding still lol.

I'm absolutely shocked that Camila was on Champs vs Stars. It's so absurd. She needs to go.

Spoiler:
Old 09-13-2017, 12:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Your guess is as good as mine lol. This is all so confusing and unnecessary to do it like this.

It's strange that some people like CM & Tori have gotten along with her pretty well the past couple months

Did you see the pictures Jenna posted of her broken foot? It looked really bad. She starts physical therapy today and obviously wont be on the next challenge
Old 09-13-2017, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't see! I wonder if it's worse than mine was. Probably!! What did she do?
Old 09-13-2017, 12:11 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't think she said how. I'm wondering if this was during Champs Vs Stars or shortly after it ended. People have been wishing her a speedy recovery the past few weeks

https://twitter.com/JennaCompono/sta...91579007651840
Old 09-13-2017, 12:43 PM
Elite Fan

Aww. Yeah mine looked very similar (minus the stitches - I lucked out with no surgery). She'll be fine