Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-29-2017, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Last weeks:

Jordan does have an attitude. What he said was horrible and I am glad he was called out, but at least he acknowledged that what he said was wrong, but he should have done it earlier. Pushing through Aneesa was not cool either. I was bummed to see him beat Amo. :/

Can I say how much I love CT? Like, genuinely LOVE him? He’s grown so much in his life, I just think he’s such an amazing guy. sdfsdfsd.

Tonights episode:

Not surprised to see Marie go, that wasn’t really a fair fight between them.

Aneesa and Veronica is a strange pairing thats for sure but hey… get it. I was a tiny bit bummed to see Aneesa go and kinda wanted Kailah gone but oh well.

Dont like Hunter at all so hoping Cory beats him.

Next week:

Tony IS a dog, we already know this. Him hooking up with Camila is 100% expected.
Old 08-30-2017, 12:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Agreed about CT. He's matured a lot over the years

Aneesa & Veronica was unexpected. Liked seeing the retro footage of the Battle of the Sexes 1 credits though just for the nostalgia.

This challenge was entertaining but frustrating for me to watch, mostly because I know that if I were doing it I would've won it for my team literally within a minute or two lol. Happy the dark blue team won.

I don't really care who wins out of Cory, Hunter, Aneesa & Kailah lol

Quote:
Tony IS a dog, we already know this. Him hooking up with Camila is 100% expected.
What's even funnier is that on Rivals 3, it was Camila that described him as a dog that needed to be fixed
Old 08-30-2017, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

I listened to last night's episode live, but I didn't watch most because I was doing a football draft. If the episode was on at 8:00 as normal, that would've been perfect!!

I totally missed the elimination in the beginning. Did Marie leave for good, or did she go to the redemption house?!? She left for good...right??

Did Veronica and Aneesa really hookup, or were they just flirty?

I should just rewatch the episode.

Kailah beating Aneesa wasn't shocking, but that could've gone either way for sure!

I guess I'm hoping for Cory to beat Hunter just because Hunter does NOTHING for this show...but I also don't want Cory's ego to get bigger so whatever lol.

MORE DERRICK PLEASE. MORE CT PLEASE.
Old 08-30-2017, 08:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Marie is in redemption. She's there by herself right now as Ammo announced that he's going home after getting hurt in the elimination.

Did you see them doing the challenge?

Aneesa and Veronica was weird. Aneesa dragged her into bed with her and Aneesa said she wanted to sleep with her. They were in bed together but it's unknown if anything actually happened. Aneesa was drunk. They also talked about their relationship with Rachel and how they both dated her.

We definitely need to see more Derrick. CT's been getting some airtime.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

Okay, I just rewatched most of the episode. I had to stop where they were voting in Aneesa.

I am surprised there is still redemption.. How long is this season?! It's got to be longer than most!!!

CT has been getting some airtime, but more never hurts
Old 08-30-2017, 10:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah I wonder if the cast really think Marie is gone for good. The redemption thing will be around all the way until the end, or close to the end, of the season. The next redemption elimination will be between 3 girls but only 2 guys because of Ammo leaving for good

This season is definitely longer. They're filming the reunion special next Friday, September 8th (which is a lot sooner than usual as it seems there still a lot of episodes left) but that's because the next challenge is suppose to start filming during the week of September 17th
Old 08-30-2017, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I kind of want to go back and watch old seasons of the show!

I've seen most of them but I dont think I saw all the earlier ones.

Yeah Aaron I knew you would know all the seasons. If I were actually ON the show I think I would know them all too, but I don't know them myself at all. All the different types and types of challenges just confuse me lol.

I like Derrick but him picking Hunter to go against Cory was just stupid IMO. He really shouild be targetting these bigger threats.

This is why Bananas has won so much because everyone alllows him to get to the end.

I could just watch CT alone by himself all day long LOL.

I dont think Aneesa and Veronica hooked up. They might have just been cuddling/kissing. I kinda like that pairing though lol.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:01 AM
Elite Fan

^ It's so fun to go watch old seasons!!

Veronica and Aneesa definitely didn't hookup. They both said as much on Twitter yesterday. Kind of a weird exchange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron2005 (View Post)
Yeah I wonder if the cast really think Marie is gone for good. The redemption thing will be around all the way until the end, or close to the end, of the season. The next redemption elimination will be between 3 girls but only 2 guys because of Ammo leaving for good

This season is definitely longer. They're filming the reunion special next Friday, September 8th (which is a lot sooner than usual as it seems there still a lot of episodes left) but that's because the next challenge is suppose to start filming during the week of September 17th
Wow... This season is going to be SO LONG!

Yeah that makes sense. They still don't know who won right? They're finding out at the reunion?
Old 08-31-2017, 09:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah I saw that. Aneesa was so drunk that night that she didn't even remember it and was embarrassed by her actions. She apologized to Veronica but Veronica didn't think the apology was good enough?

Yeah the finalists still don't know how they finished and will find out at next weeks reunion

Btw, have you seen this? Pause it around the 33 second mark
https://twitter.com/ChallengeMTV/sta...88740607946753

Not sure why they're calling it champs vs stars when the season isn't necessarily exclusive to challenge champs
Old 08-31-2017, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

Kinda. Veronica wanted Aneesa to specifically say that they did NOT hookup. Which she did, so I dont know what the problem is lol. Veronica clearly doesn't want anyone to think they hooked up though.

What am I looking at specifically? Did Zach shave his head?
Old 08-31-2017, 11:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Yep and Aneesa was annoyed with how it was shown and thinks they only showed it because it was 2 girls. She doesn't think they would have shown that had it been guy/girl

Yeah I think Zach shaved his head. He cant be seen clearly but Bananas/Jenna/Aneesa/Emily/Camila/CT can. You see them wearing jerseys that say "CHAMP" on them. I wonder when it's going to air

A new sneak peak for the next episode is up. CM & Camila form an alliance with Kailah & Jenna (which is what CM was surprised they didn't show a couple weeks ago). However Kailah says in her interview that CM/Camila are pretty much disposable. Jenna is the only one she is truly loyal to

Last edited by Aaron2005; 08-31-2017 at 06:10 PM
Old 09-01-2017, 06:26 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I saw that CM/Kailah clip. I don't know if it is a sneak peek though? It sounds like it was just a bonus clip they didn't show. Either way, whatever. We know how CM/Kailah turned out anyway! Pretty much enemies lol.

I'm excited to see Emily!!
Old 09-01-2017, 04:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah it said it was bonus footage. Yep they're enemies and they were giving it away before the challenge started airing and they're still going at it lol.

Emily will most likely be in the finals. She's in amazing shape.

Speaking of Emily, did you see her & CM's exchange on twitter a couple weeks ago? CM was complimenting her on being in such great shape but Emily misinterpreted what she said and thought she was insulting her. It was all a misunderstanding.

Last edited by Aaron2005; 09-01-2017 at 05:10 PM
Old 09-05-2017, 06:30 AM
Elite Fan

lol no I didn't see the Emily/CM exchange. How was it misinterpreted? and yes, I would be shocked if Emily didn't win the whole thing
Old 09-05-2017, 09:33 AM
Addicted Fan

A challenge fan said that CM & Emily in a elimination round would be great to see, calling them amazon competitors. CM responded saying she doesn't think she'd do well as she is 6 inches shorter and 30 lbs lighter than Emily. Now CM meant that as a compliment. She was trying to say that Emily is stronger than she is. However, the "30 lbs lighter" comment made Emily think she was insulting her implying that she was overweight and that rubbed her the wrong way. CM tried to explain that she was complimenting her but her comment got misconstrued by Emily

https://twitter.com/CaraMariaMTV/sta...13410760593409
https://twitter.com/EmFitMTV/status/899513674976550912
https://twitter.com/EmFitMTV/status/899644064303161344

Tonight's challenge is the trivia one. This is the challenge where those pictures I posted during filming was from. Should be fun. Reminder: it's on at 10pm/9c.

Last edited by Aaron2005; 09-05-2017 at 11:00 AM