Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-11-2017, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sometimes you can only watch up to like 2 hours in a day or something. So maybe you just have to wait another day before watching again? Ive never heard of the 24 hour thing! Do you have a family member or friend whose log in info you can use to watch? my mom gives me hers so that i can watch online.

I know some sites for the challenge but unfortunately the champs vs stars and champs vs pros arent there.

at least the episodes are short. you only are missing the finale and the end of season 5 i believe for CvsP
Old 12-13-2017, 12:53 AM
Addicted Fan

Happy Wes won the elimination and sent Romeo home

The way Tori walked in was kind of funny. Don't mind her being here.

Riff Raff: WTF lol? I just don't understand him. and when he was talking to his team about where he'd gone. He wasn't making any sense

The stars team is a mess. The champs are EMBARRASSING them in these challenges

I liked Shawn so I was bummed to see her go. One thing I noticed was that Shawn, Matt, Riff Raff and TO have not promoted this show on social media at all. TO is kind of expected but surprised by the rest

Next week: Bananas Vs Wes drama. Will the stars finally get a win lol?
Old 12-13-2017, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Don't blame them for not promoting. They are probably embarrassed to be on it and getting defeated every week.

Johny Vs Wes was bound to happen sooner or later.

The pro’s are killing the game! So glad that Wes beat Romeo. I loved when Wes said there was nothing hard about the challenge lol. That challenge was definitely catered to him though.

Not minding Tori there either but I also don't love her. It seems a bit unfair they were able to bring Tori in when the other team had someone leave and they weren't able to bring someone in? I realize the champs had 3 people leave but still.

Shawn.. I liked her and I liked her friendship with Josh too. OH well.
Old 12-15-2017, 07:32 AM
Elite Fan

I finally finished ep 2 of Champs vs Stars. TO sucks. Definitely felt for Ashley! I love Emily. Love seeing the Champs dominate these challenges.

I watched about half of ep 3 until my account failed on me. I hate watching through mtv's site/app, but I gotta do what I gotta do. I'll get back to it.

I also haven't seen The Final Dirt special..

I've listened to three episodes of Derrick's new podcast. I listed to the first one, Tony's, and Jemmye's. It's nice to have him back doing this. I'll listen to most of them I'm sure, it's easy to do on my commutes! He's a good dude.

I'm going to see the cast tomorrow night at their charity event. Britni will be there as well even though she wasn't initially promoted to be there (I'm sure she's going because Brad lives in IL), so I wonder who else may show up unannounced! Either way there are some solid people to see...Derrick, Cara, Nany, KA, etc.

I can admit that it'll even be interesting to see Bananas in person. I'm sure he'll be a lot nicer to everyone than people may expect lol, especially at a charity event for Diem's foundation.

Anyway, I'm not going to read this thread to catch up yet. I'll come back and read once I've watched all the episodes!!
Old 12-15-2017, 10:10 AM
Addicted Fan

You're back. You've been MIA these past couple of weeks lol.

It's cool that you're still going to the event Yeah I saw picture Britni posted of her and Brad. They're obviously together to she'll most likely be there

I listened the the podcast with Jemmye 2 days ago. it was good. I'm too am glad Derrick's back in action with the podcast. Did you listen to the one CM did with another guy a couple weeks ago? Bananas did one with the same guy recently

So I'm assuming you saw the Vendettas trailer right?

ETA: Cheyenne revealed who the father of her daughter is on instagram tonight
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcyVjsyH...-by=cheynotshy

Last edited by Aaron2005; 12-16-2017 at 07:58 PM
Old 12-17-2017, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron2005 (View Post)
You're back. You've been MIA these past couple of weeks lol.

It's cool that you're still going to the event Yeah I saw picture Britni posted of her and Brad. They're obviously together to she'll most likely be there

I listened the the podcast with Jemmye 2 days ago. it was good. I'm too am glad Derrick's back in action with the podcast. Did you listen to the one CM did with another guy a couple weeks ago? Bananas did one with the same guy recently

So I'm assuming you saw the Vendettas trailer right?

ETA: Cheyenne revealed who the father of her daughter is on instagram tonight
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcyVjsyH...-by=cheynotshy
I've been MIA cause I need to catch up on the show!

Britni & Kyle were the only other cast members at the event last night. Nany didn't make it because she had a death in her family. It was kind of a mess of an event, but it was nice. I think Zach & Jenna are likely together - do we know that they are dating again? It seemed like it, but they also could just care a lot about each other like Jenna likes to say over and over lol.

Jenna is gorgeous in person. Obviously. I was around her the most, I think, so I saw a lot of her. I saw a lot of Zach as well, and I don't like him, lol. I actually saw a lot of Bananas & Derrick too. Derrick is really fun!!! Bananas is fine!

Cara was the big hit, so she was hard to get to...she was in the VIP area most of the night, but when we finally got a chance to go meet her in that area, she put her arms around my friend and I and said "can you guys take me to the cast? Take me to Johnny!!!" lol, it was really cute. She felt bad that she was so secluded from the rest of her cast, because she was!! Everyone wanted to meet Cara! She was very, very sweet, I like her a lot! Really fun girl.

Derrick & I chatted about his podcast, and he kept running his fingers through my hair. He was so drunk. He was supposed to bring stickers from his podcast to give out to people and he forgot them, so he felt dumb about that.

I never got near KellyAnne. She was there and she seemed very kind to people, but I just never got close to her.

When Brad got there, he walked right past me, touched me on the arm and said "excuse me" and I didn't even realize it was him at first, but then I did and I was just like "Hi!" lol. He took me by surprise, but he seemed pretty fun.

I got pictures with Cara, Derrick & Johnny. I can post them when I have a chance but they aren't great. My friend got a picture with Jenna that I took, but I didn't get one...she was being bombarded too much and I just felt bad, I guess. I'm not aggressive in these situations at my age anymore lol. If i don't get a picture, no big deal!

I saw that Cory is Ryder's dad. I'm surprised! I remember Cory joking around that he got Chey pregnant a while back!!!! lol. Obviously that must've been before he actually did!

Yeah I saw the Vendettas trailer, but I don't remember much of it already lol. Seems like lots of fights & hookups.
Old 12-17-2017, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

I'm cutting my friend out of my pics with Cara & Bananas only because I'm not sure she wants to be on the internet lol.

We took a regular pic w Cara first, but then she wanted to take a selfie, so this is the selfie that she took:

Selfie with this guy...

Derrick was a riot, he definitely had the most fun out of anyone there lol.

Old 12-17-2017, 11:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks you for the recap. Glad you were able to go. I'm jealous lol. You're very pretty btw

I'm not sure if Jenna/Zach are together or just friends. Do you know if CM and Kyle are together? I've heard rumors about them. Jemmye had a lot of nice things to say about Kyle on Derrick's podcast

I heard he found out he was the father shortly before he left for Hawaii to film Ex On the Beach which was last month. Ryder was born in April and I heard Cheyenne wasn't sure who the father was until then

Last edited by Aaron2005; 12-17-2017 at 11:18 AM
Old 12-17-2017, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

CM was VERY upfront about the fact that she finds Kyle very attractive, lol.
Johnny also made several comments about CM/Kyle. CM says she's single though.

Wow. That's wild to find out you are the father a few months after the fact.
Old 12-17-2017, 11:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah in the trailer I saw a clip of CM making out with Nicole again and another where she's in a bed making out with someone. You can't see her face but you see her red hair. You can't see the guys face either but he's got tattoos down his arms. I'm sure it's Kyle lol

Their daughter is adorable. It's crazy that after Ryder was born, Cory went on 3-4 shows unaware he had a daughter back home

Last edited by Aaron2005; 12-17-2017 at 11:55 AM
Old 12-17-2017, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah she was talking a lot about how her mom told her not to kiss girls on tv this season, lol. But then Cara was talking about how she's single and she's going to sleep with whoever she wants! No shame.

Ryder is so adorable!! It is wild Cory didn't know!
Old 12-18-2017, 01:00 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm sure her mom has seen the previews by now and knows it will happen lol

Cory mentioned that there will be a youtube video explaining everything. I want to know when exactly did Cory & Cheyenne date lol?
Old 12-18-2017, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

cool photos!

i love Derrick!
Old 12-18-2017, 07:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron2005 (View Post)
I'm sure her mom has seen the previews by now and knows it will happen lol

Cory mentioned that there will be a youtube video explaining everything. I want to know when exactly did Cory & Cheyenne date lol?
Yeah totally.

I remember after Rivals 3 they hung out in LA. I just remember Cory's snap chats and stuff like that, and Cheyenne was in them. Literally one time they were hanging out at a pool and Cheyenne was pretending to be pregnant by like sticking out her tummy and Cory announced he got her pregnant, CLEARLY joking around!!

But my guess is sometime around then they hooked up! Like after Rivals 3 back in LA. I'm not like super shocked but of course it's surprising. I definitely didn't think the father was Cory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
cool photos!

i love Derrick!
Thanks. I love him too lol. He's really fun.
Old 12-18-2017, 08:22 AM
Addicted Fan

Now that I think about it, I do remember them joking about her being pregnant. I forgot about that lol