Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2012, 01:15 AM
Supreme Fan

So many points against Dayana. She can't even rhyme. She tries to tell Clay how to sing. She tries to tell him how to stage. She throws out useless ideas. She threw Lisa and even him under the bus in front of Jr. NO wonder Clay and Lisa blew their top at her! No wonder she finally pissed off Clay. I think he kept his cool for the most part but that last deal with the staging was the last straw! She has been like this many times, not just this task. Last week she may have done well for her wheelhouse but she just doesn't have a clue. Why do you think they always bring her back into the boardroom?

☆Krys ☆
Old 04-30-2012, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

TOTALLY AGREE! ^
BYE BYE DAYANA. THANK THE LORD SHE IS GONE. She was so irritating. So so irritating. Loved that Lisa/Clay got along and were so annoyed by her.

The episode was AWESOME tonight. So so happy Aubrey won again!

Theresa really needs to go next because she doesnt do much of anything.

I like that Lisa stands up for herself, but shes a major drama queen and I wouldnt want her to win. And I cant stand how aresnio says all thsi crap to the camera and then doesnt have the balls to say anything to aubrey and just throws tantrums. I want him gone soon too. I really hope its clay/aubrey in the final 2, that would be awesome for me. I didnt like clay at first, but hes grown on me.
Old 04-30-2012, 04:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad reputation (View Post)
TOTALLY AGREE! ^
BYE BYE DAYANA. THANK THE LORD SHE IS GONE. She was so irritating. So so irritating. Loved that Lisa/Clay got along and were so annoyed by her.

The episode was AWESOME tonight. So so happy Aubrey won again!

Theresa really needs to go next because she doesnt do much of anything.

I like that Lisa stands up for herself, but shes a major drama queen and I wouldnt want her to win. And I cant stand how aresnio says all thsi crap to the camera and then doesnt have the balls to say anything to aubrey and just throws tantrums. I want him gone soon too. I really hope its clay/aubrey in the final 2, that would be awesome for me. I didnt like clay at first, but hes grown on me.
Heh, honestly I think the best players are already gone (Dee, Penn, etc). Clay is pretty good, but I'm not sure what he's brought to the table except his voice.

Imo Trump usually keeps a few Omarosas, a few really bad players (Theresa) to keep until the final six, and a clear winner (like Brett M).

But usually he has a country guy left this far in the game Who was that real funny country guy before John Rich (maybe the same season as Rich).

Lisa is at least hilarious to watch except she's really made me cringe sometimes. But I guess that's why I watch. DRAMA! (Wasn't Joan Rivers a winner once? The first time?! I wanna buy that season on DVD!)

Her mom killed his wife. He needs another.

Walder / Sansa
Old 04-30-2012, 11:17 PM
Supreme Fan

I so BADLY hope they will release a DVD uncensored version, with deleted scenes and everything. I'd only buy this seasons but still..

☆Krys ☆
Old 05-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

After last Sundays episode, I don't think anyone should win. The board room isn't even enjoyable anymore. It's just a big headache. I miss Penn.

I can't stand Lisa. She always starts the water works when theres a Trump in the room and for someone who is there for an anti bullying charity Aubrey is one of the biggest one's there. I remember Lou getting in trouble for being "disloyal" to his team because he liked the other teams thing better but when Aubrey goes behing her team manager's back saying she's the whole team that's not disloyal? I don't get it. I don't want either Lisa or Aubrey to win this. I wouldn't want either of their names being linked to my name.

I guess Im Team Clay or anyone else.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh I totally disagree. I def. think lisa and aubrey are the strongest players. even if people dont like them. and clay is strong too. aresnio has been pretty good as well. IMO.

I would love if they were final 4 and i think its good drama too.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Passionate Fan

I think Aubrey is a decent player in two respects
1-) I may be underestimating how horrible she is as an actual person, but I assume she is playing up her bitchiness in order to stay on the show.
2-) I do not for one second think she is the creative force she claims, no asserts, to be. But she does bring some valuable creative vision to the team.

But there are also many negatives with Aubrey
1-) She seems like she would be impossible to work with, she is disrepectful she boxes people out and decides that HER idea must be the best cos there is no way anyone else could come up with any ideas that could be anywhere as good as hers.
2-) she wants to win for an ego boost, not to do a good job.

So all in all, I think Aubrey can only be described as a strong people insofar as you take her playing for ratings into account. Business wise, no, she is not a strong player.

I miss Penn too, Baby-Puffster. He is awesome and puts the rest of them to shame really, he was the epitome of respectful.

Lisa is amusing to watch, and she at least doesn't do an Aubrey and take credit for absolutely everything, only what she actually does.

But still GO CLAY Hope he wins, definitely deserves it.

Btw, Aubrey's singing was actually really really average. Isn't her claim to fame a singer? I'd never heard of her before this show.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

aubrey comes up with so many ideas though. and maybe they arent always the winning one, but at least shes coming up with stuff. i love that theresa just sits there and does nothing. dayana always had horrible ideas too.

i also think shes a really good singer. :/ she was the best one in her group by far. Hello Danity Kane and Making the Band? Just me?
Old 05-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Supreme Fan

Preview up ALREADY? Usually they release it on Thursdays but we got a lucky break!
The Celebrity Apprentice - May 6th Ultimate Preview - Stars Videos

☆Krys ☆
Old 05-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad reputation (View Post)
aubrey comes up with so many ideas though. and maybe they arent always the winning one, but at least shes coming up with stuff. i love that theresa just sits there and does nothing. dayana always had horrible ideas too.

i also think shes a really good singer. :/ she was the best one in her group by far. Hello Danity Kane and Making the Band? Just me?
I don't think i've ever heard anything from that band before.. so am only judging based on the good sam jingle,

I give her credit for coming up with stuff. Ijust don't think shes good enough to justify her ego.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless01 (View Post)
I don't think i've ever heard anything from that band before.. so am only judging based on the good sam jingle,

I give her credit for coming up with stuff. Ijust don't think shes good enough to justify her ego.
I totally agree with you! I had never heard of her or that group before this! I've heard of Making The Band (I watched the original when it was on ABC and O-Town! ), but I have never seen the MTV version.

Quote:
...for someone who is there for an anti bullying charity Aubrey is one of the biggest one's there. I remember Lou getting in trouble for being "disloyal" to his team because he liked the other teams thing better but when Aubrey goes behing her team manager's back saying she's the whole team that's not disloyal? I don't get it. I don't want either Lisa or Aubrey to win this.
ITA with this! OMGosh! I think you took the words right out of my mouth!

I DO NOT want Aubrey or Lisa to win! I am Team Clay 110%!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 05-02-2012, 11:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherkraz78 (View Post)
So many points against Dayana. She can't even rhyme. She tries to tell Clay how to sing. She tries to tell him how to stage. She throws out useless ideas. She threw Lisa and even him under the bus in front of Jr. NO wonder Clay and Lisa blew their top at her! No wonder she finally pissed off Clay. I think he kept his cool for the most part but that last deal with the staging was the last straw! She has been like this many times, not just this task. Last week she may have done well for her wheelhouse but she just doesn't have a clue. Why do you think they always bring her back into the boardroom?
I don't think you should use that (Like Lisa did) as something to use against her "she can't rhyme" Not every verse in every song or jingle rhymes. Just like i don't think it was a war room argument to say that Victoria typed "mid-evil" (it was very funny to see her type that ) but i honestly don't think those are valid arguments, Dayana was just trying to pitch in an idea for a verse in the jingle, it just happenned that it didn't rhyme, big deal.

I don't think she ever told Clay how to sing. And Lisa was wrong when she said Dayana criticized Clay's singing and Aubrey said to Arsenio "Thank God you didn't do that to me", It just didn't happen. If it did, it didn't happen on air. When Don Jr. was there actually she was complimenting Clay and his singing when Lisa got all psycho mode on and left the room. Granted she did say Lisa was being "loud" (which she is, and Lisa admited to being in the war room).

I also believe both Clay and Lisa are wrong to use as an argument "she doesn't know anything about music" uhm... well no, she's just not a musician or a singer just as Clay and Lisa don't know a thing about beauty contests. I just wish Dayana had stood up more for herself in the war room.

That one scene when Dayana said to Clay "What if you stand here instead of there..." and Clay was like "If that's what you want " I honestly do think she meant it like "What if you stand here instead of there, doesn't it look better?" But again she didn't say it like that and I understand Clay's frustration, yet i really really don't think Dayana ever thought she was a better singer or stage manager, she was trying to help and make things look better.

One last thing about Lisa, she literally said to Mr. Trump that she DID NOT call Dayana any names/words... and Don Jr. heard everything when he visited yet didn't say in the war room that Lisa DID call Dayana names, WTH Don! And Lisa says she can't stand liars yet she lies she frustrates me so much.

Also Donald Trump asked Clay if he respects Dayana and he basically said no, it has pretty much been stablished that Lisa does not respect her either, yet they both hug her goodbye, really?

Anyway, this episode was so frustrating for me! But I'm interested to know what will happen next
Old 05-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aabf (View Post)
I don't think you should use that (Like Lisa did) as something to use against her "she can't rhyme" Not every verse in every song or jingle rhymes. Just like i don't think it was a war room argument to say that Victoria typed "mid-evil" (it was very funny to see her type that ) but i honestly don't think those are valid arguments, Dayana was just trying to pitch in an idea for a verse in the jingle, it just happenned that it didn't rhyme, big deal.

I don't think she ever told Clay how to sing. And Lisa was wrong when she said Dayana criticized Clay's singing and Aubrey said to Arsenio "Thank God you didn't do that to me", It just didn't happen. If it did, it didn't happen on air. When Don Jr. was there actually she was complimenting Clay and his singing when Lisa got all psycho mode on and left the room. Granted she did say Lisa was being "loud" (which she is, and Lisa admited to being in the war room).

I also believe both Clay and Lisa are wrong to use as an argument "she doesn't know anything about music" uhm... well no, she's just not a musician or a singer just as Clay and Lisa don't know a thing about beauty contests. I just wish Dayana had stood up more for herself in the war room.

That one scene when Dayana said to Clay "What if you stand here instead of there..." and Clay was like "If that's what you want " I honestly do think she meant it like "What if you stand here instead of there, doesn't it look better?" But again she didn't say it like that and I understand Clay's frustration, yet i really really don't think Dayana ever thought she was a better singer or stage manager, she was trying to help and make things look better.

One last thing about Lisa, she literally said to Mr. Trump that she DID NOT call Dayana any names/words... and Don Jr. heard everything when he visited yet didn't say in the war room that Lisa DID call Dayana names, WTH Don! And Lisa says she can't stand liars yet she lies she frustrates me so much.

Also Donald Trump asked Clay if he respects Dayana and he basically said no, it has pretty much been stablished that Lisa does not respect her either, yet they both hug her goodbye, really?

Anyway, this episode was so frustrating for me! But I'm interested to know what will happen next
I think it had more to do with they dont respect her as far as the game/competition but Clay has emphasized on twitter he DOES like her and respect her. Its just he didn't see her being a benefit going forward.

☆Krys ☆
Old 05-03-2012, 01:17 PM
Absolute Fan

i actually thought it was comical when clay was easdropping on aubrey and thinking the jingle stunk....i said before i dont like aubrey.....but i think she has a very nice singing voice (shocker!) and i thought she made that jingle work very well.

on the other hand, i was not impressed with clays singing......i actually wondered how he got second on idol.......what? maybe its just his style i dont like.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

i cant believe you guys havent heard of danity kane.

Dont you know the song damaged? it was popular for quite a while! Danity Kane - Damaged [video] - YouTube (on a side note i think aubrey looked gorgeous with blonde hair)

clay is a great singer, i just think his voice is unique and probably doesnt fit for everyone.

i will be happy with clay or aubrey wining, i dont really want lisa to win, though i dont hate her like everyone else does. i certainly dont want theresa or arseno to win.