Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2012, 08:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad reputation (View Post)
i would not be surprised.

i really think its her and theresa next tho. i really think they want a final 4 of aubrey/lisa and clay/arsenio because its good drama.
Yeah I agree, I think that's going to be final four, and what an interesting final four that'd be.

Quote:
im not even sure if im rooting for anyone anymore.
Oh I'm definitely rooting for Clay FTW. I think Lisa is my second fav now that Penn is out. Not sure why, but I sort of like her now..

Arsenio's okay, but he's a bit offputting sometimes, like that comment last week about Aubrey putting her vagina on his neck....

Old 04-25-2012, 09:24 PM
Absolute Fan

i dont know. personally i think everyone is getting a bad edit.

that might just be cause they are all really jerks.
Old 04-26-2012, 03:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)
i dont know. personally i think everyone is getting a bad edit.

that might just be cause they are all really jerks.
Really? I think some of them come across well. I thought Penn always seemed like a super genuine and nice guy. I think Penn's comments about Clay are right too, he's all about playing the game. But I think that's because he really wants to win for his charity (as opposed to Aubrey who I think really wants to win for Aubrey).
Old 04-26-2012, 10:24 AM
Supreme Fan

Long preview The Celebrity Apprentice - April 29th Ultimate Preview - Stars Videos

☆Krys ☆
Old 04-26-2012, 11:04 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless01 (View Post)
Really? I think some of them come across well. I thought Penn always seemed like a super genuine and nice guy. I think Penn's comments about Clay are right too, he's all about playing the game. But I think that's because he really wants to win for his charity (as opposed to Aubrey who I think really wants to win for Aubrey).
actually i think if anyone is playing more for themself its lisa.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)
actually i think if anyone is playing more for themself its lisa.
I think it's both Lisa & Aubrey!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 04-26-2012, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make A Wave (View Post)
I think it's both Lisa & Aubrey!
That's what I think. They can both be pretty self centered.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-26-2012, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

topherkraz78 please dont mention spoilers on the board.

and if you do, please use tags.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:04 AM
Passionate Fan

OH MY FREAKING GOSH, Aubrey! Saying you're opinion is a fact doesn't make it a fact, it just means you don't understand the meaning of words.

Looks good though.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:57 PM
Loyal Fan

This is my first time in the CA board or reading anything about it online so I am surprised that people don't like Dayana, I thought she would be more of the 'underdog everyone roots for' type of character and I am even more surprised that there is anyone at all that actually likes Lisa

I just cannot get off my head that moment when Lisa was project manager and Dayana went to her and asked what she could do to help, and Lisa totally LOST it and almost cried and was like "OMG GET HER OUTTA HERE!! "
To me she lost credibility there because you could see Dayana just really gets on her nerves no matter what, but then again this is just my opinion

I think Clay is great but i don't understand why he said that the weekest player was Dayana and that she is aloof, etc... I think it would have been smarter to recognize that on this particular task she was good, although now that I think about he did say that "based on this task" Penn should be fired. Either way looking at the preview it looks like Clay has joined the club of not wanting Dayana anymore and gets almost as exasperated as Lisa with her! haha, now could this be a strategy on Dayana's part? I personally don't think so, but no one else has been able to get on Clay's nerves as much so far! (except maybe Penn a little bit)

Now i realize i'm coming off as a big Dayana fan, which is interesting cause i'm actually rooting for Clay FTW

Anyways, that's my two cents, cheers!
Old 04-28-2012, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

lisa is the type of person that if i knew her in real life i probably wouldnt be able to stand her, but on a tv show i find her hilarious.

i cant stand dayana because what i see in her is exactly what the others see... someone thats only still around because trump thinks shes hot. Now, I dont think she deserves a LOT of the things that have been said/done to her, but i do think lisa is right in saying that she doesnt do anything. because when she isnt project manager, she doesnt. she just does whats assigned to her, which usually isnt much, and doesnt really seem to put anything extra in. when shes PM shes in charge, so it works better, but when you look at what dayana has actually accomplished thus far, its really not much. Shes only won like twice too hasnt she?
Old 04-28-2012, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by aabf (View Post)
This is my first time in the CA board or reading anything about it online so I am surprised that people don't like Dayana, I thought she would be more of the 'underdog everyone roots for' type of character and I am even more surprised that there is anyone at all that actually likes Lisa

I just cannot get off my head that moment when Lisa was project manager and Dayana went to her and asked what she could do to help, and Lisa totally LOST it and almost cried and was like "OMG GET HER OUTTA HERE!! "
To me she lost credibility there because you could see Dayana just really gets on her nerves no matter what, but then again this is just my opinion

I think Clay is great but i don't understand why he said that the weekest player was Dayana and that she is aloof, etc... I think it would have been smarter to recognize that on this particular task she was good, although now that I think about he did say that "based on this task" Penn should be fired. Either way looking at the preview it looks like Clay has joined the club of not wanting Dayana anymore and gets almost as exasperated as Lisa with her! haha, now could this be a strategy on Dayana's part? I personally don't think so, but no one else has been able to get on Clay's nerves as much so far! (except maybe Penn a little bit)

Now i realize i'm coming off as a big Dayana fan, which is interesting cause i'm actually rooting for Clay FTW

Anyways, that's my two cents, cheers!
Thanks for your input!

I have no problems with Dayana. Lisa, I can't stand, because she's so rude and condescending, and hypocritical, and she makes me want to puke inside my mouth, along with Aubrey. I'm rooting for Clay to win!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 04-29-2012, 06:55 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG, is anyone watching this tonight?! This Dayana/Lisa fight WHEW!

Hate Aubrey but Trump will never fire her; I'm betting Dayana goes tonight.

ETA: sorry. Aubrey is the worst human being ever made. EVER!

Her mom killed his wife. He needs another.

Walder / Sansa
Old 04-29-2012, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Trump wants to fire Aubrey he just hasn't had the chance, for the longest time she wasn't being brought back into the board room and the couple of times she did come back there was no good reason to fire her. I'm still kicking Theresa for not bringing Aubrey in that one time when she raised the least amount of money, we could have gotten rid of her!

As for tonights episode...wow! I thought Dayana and Lisa would never shut up. ...I usually don't have problems with Dayana there has been a couple of times when I didn't like how she handled something but for the most part I do like her. Lisa might be a strong player, but she's a bully. She just steam rolls over everybody, if you try to confront of her she goes to yelling right away. I think Dayana has a point about the disrespect. I liked both jingles but Arsenio did have the better signage and brand messaging. I do think Clay and Lisa could have found something for Dayana to do on stage durring their jingle, I'm sure she could have learned a few dance steps, or held a sign or something.

Still rooting for Clay!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-30-2012, 12:37 AM
Absolute Fan

i really dont care who wins.

trump is so loaded he could give a quarter of a million to every players from this season and not even empty his pants pockets. so i dont really get the premise of the show anyways.

i hate aubrey but i thought she did a fine job on the song and re-imaging aresino's plan........

dayna really did deserve to go but i still cannot see the value in lisa. lisa brings up all the times dayna was in the boardroom.........but how many times has saint lisa lost again?