Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register
Old 04-22-2012, 02:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make A Wave (View Post)
Yeah, he did a really good job! I didn't even recognize his voice! When he was using the British accent, instead of Asian, that was hilarious!
Haha yeah, loved it, and then they cut to the talking head of him doing an asian accent. Oh that was too funny. I rewatched that bit a couple of times. Aww Clay.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Reality TV
Ashley Tisdale

Clay is the man! I just hope he doesn't come in 2nd again!
join &||||</>
Old 04-22-2012, 04:39 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make A Wave (View Post)
Clay is the man! I just hope he doesn't come in 2nd again!
WORD. It just proves this show will allow them to expand out.

☆Krys ☆
Old 04-23-2012, 12:12 AM
Moderator Manager
Hunter in Training

Moderator of ...
Soaps
Jensen Ackles
Dallas

That boardroom was too intense. I think my heart stopped beating for a second there. So glad Clay didn't get fired. ....next weeks looks fun,

H A P P Y
HALLOWEEN!
Old 04-23-2012, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Television
Reality TV

i am pissed because my tv cut out in the last like 20 minutes. ugh. but i read penn got fired... not surprising at all, i knew he would be the next to go.

so so happy aubrey won though. and arsenio just grosses me out. did he have to say "vagina on my neck?" EW.

clay is growing on me and diana just gets worse and worse for me. she does nothing. wow, she posed for a picture this week, how amazing is she? PUKE.

Oliver&Felicity | Stefan&Caroline | Connor&Asher | Avery&Juliette | Frankie&Zach
alexa
Old 04-23-2012, 03:43 PM
Supreme Fan

Clay played this game and week strategically. He was smart about who to bring back. Had he brought back Lisa not only would he have a huge fight on his hands but he would probably have been fired. He's smart to bring back Penn (he screwed up anyway) and Dayana because he is thinking for the future not present. He had to bring back two so what would you do? Penn was in a lose-lose situation while Clay was in a win-win. If you saw the previews for next week he FLIPS on Dayana while Lisa (no surprise) flips on Dayana too. Seeing Clay get all up in her face will be an interesting first! Next week they only bring back one. Interesting.

☆Krys ☆
Old 04-24-2012, 12:29 AM
Passionate Fan

Wow, I am pretty gutted. I love Penn. I agree that was an intense boardroom. I have no idea why Donald has decided it's only relevant to base his firing decision on the current task (unless it's super tight). That makes no sense to me from a business point of view, particularly in the situation like the apprentice when each week's task is involving different skills to a degree. If this were actually a business situation it should be more about the integral skills that the person has as opposed to if they make one mistake. That said, it's a TV Show so I guess that explains it.

Furthermore, IF he was just basing it on this week's task, I think he should have fired Clay. And I hate to say that because believe it or not I'm a clayfan (or claymate) from way back. But, I also love Penn, and objectively, I think he deserved to stay over Clay. I actually think that choice should have been kind of obvious, Clay should have done a take away component among other things. I'm glad he didn't fire Clay, I just don't think it was fair and I think Donald must have been basing his opinion on other things as well (who he personally likes best, ratings - we're not naieve).

Woahh. That was a tough week for me, and I'll miss the abosolutely amazing Penn. <3

I hate Aubrey even more, could she be more up herself? Freakin' hell. Also, I did like Forte's more, but I agree that it was lacking a take away aspect. I think that was about the only thing it fell short on, but then I'm not a marketing person.

I actually thought the "You've earned it" slogan was better than "Trust your instincts", and more relevant to the idea of success, although it was a good idea to use something Trump has said as the slogan.

ETA: I was just talking to another CA viewer and they pointed out that the reason Clay's team lost was possibly because they were trying to even the teams up. Which is a good point, particularly since the teams were apprently so close. I think if that hadn't have been a factor, Clay probably would have won.

Last edited by clueless01; 04-24-2012 at 01:27 AM
Old 04-24-2012, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Television
Reality TV

Quote:
If you saw the previews for next week he FLIPS on Dayana while Lisa (no surprise) flips on Dayana too. Seeing Clay get all up in her face will be an interesting first!
cant wait for that! i hate dayana. ugh, shes so irritating. and lately its just gotten worse and worse.

i dont think donald necessarily fires who really needs to go each wweek. i think its a mix of his personal preference and also who the network tells him to fire. they want ratings, plain and simple.

Oliver&Felicity | Stefan&Caroline | Connor&Asher | Avery&Juliette | Frankie&Zach
alexa
Old 04-24-2012, 10:55 AM
Supreme Fan

Here's the preview in case you didn't see it. The Celebrity Apprentice season 5 promo: Survive - YouTube

☆Krys ☆
Old 04-24-2012, 02:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad reputation (View Post)
cant wait for that! i hate dayana. ugh, shes so irritating. and lately its just gotten worse and worse.

i dont think donald necessarily fires who really needs to go each wweek. i think its a mix of his personal preference and also who the network tells him to fire. they want ratings, plain and simple.
agree!!

Preview looks interesting. Ohmygosh, Aubrey is there anything you think you couldn't do with very little effort? Holy frick this girl is annoying me. Lisa has grown on me, but I'm not sure why Lisa loves Aubrey so much.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Television
Reality TV

haha i love them.

but they are a tad concieted.

alexa
Old 04-25-2012, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Reality TV
Ashley Tisdale

I was glad Clay didn't get fired. I almost thought for a second that he was going to be!

I honestly feel bad for Dayana. But if she's not doing much, I see where everyone will get on to her. I'm sure she'll be the next to go, unless Donald just keeps her around to look at.
join &||||</>
Old 04-25-2012, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Television
Reality TV

i would not be surprised.

i really think its her and theresa next tho. i really think they want a final 4 of aubrey/lisa and clay/arsenio because its good drama.

alexa
Old 04-25-2012, 06:47 PM
Absolute Fan

im not even sure if im rooting for anyone anymore.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:07 PM
Supreme Fan

I really cant wait for the final 4 honestly and I believe Clay, Arsenio, Teresa and Lisa will be in it.

☆Krys ☆

Last edited by tell me a lie; 04-26-2012 at 11:39 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread