Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-14-2004, 04:33 PM
New Fan

Calling all UK Reality TV viewers! Help with tapes needed

Hi, this is a long shot but I thought it was worth a try just in case. I was wondering if any UK members out there still had any of the following UK reality TV shows on tape:

Popstars: The Rivals (shown on ITV in autumn 2002) - both the ITV1 shows and also the ITV2 shows if anyone had them
Fame Academy series one (2002)
Fame Academy series two (2003)
Pop Idol 2: the Pop Idol Extra shows that were shown on the ITV2 digital channel.

If anyone can help with any tapes of these shows, even if you only had a few of the programmes from any series, PLEASE PM me and hopefully we could sort something out. Or even if you don't have the shows yourself, if you knew of anyone or anywhere that did, if you could let me know either on this thread or by sending a PM. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Old 06-23-2004, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Sorry I watch none of those shows at all...

orton
xxx

Old 06-23-2004, 06:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Topic doesn't merit ongoing discussion. If you can help out Pm the person asking.