Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2014, 11:51 AM
Extreme Fan

So uh...is this going to turn into like season 1 where "A twist designed to try and shake up the season results in a pair having complete control over the rest of the game until the Final 3 where the one that makes the end wins"? Only with Neda/Jon instead of Jillian/Emmett?

And what would be more hilarious is that while the audience will be complaining about it, it would've been their fault entirely for it since it would be something that they themselves caused by A. saving Suzette and bringing Gary back in Season 1, and B. getting Andrew out this season and picking Adel for..whatever it was.

In fact, I think the only thing that's happened with regards to that that I agree with was voting Allison in over Scott and whatshisname.
Old 04-27-2014, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

I'm still bitter about Kenny & Sarah's eviction and will never get over blaming Canada for it. I can't stand anyone left in the house because of the way they were talking so much unnecessary garbage about Kenny/Sarah after they were gone. I hate all the control that Canada has been given with the twists and if they are upset about how things have turned out they only have themselves to blame (i.e. getting Andrew voted out/giving Adel power). I'm not sure i'll bother with a season 3 because of all the twists that screwed over my faves. I'm so angry that Kenny missed out on jury house so that Canada could have more undeserved control over the game.

Terrible game move on Rachelle/Sabrina/Alison's part by evicting Arlie. However, Arlie dug his own grave and got what he deserved. I'm not completely caught up on Alison's eviction but that's sad as she was the only slightly likeable houseguest left.
Old 04-27-2014, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

i felt so bad for heather in this episode. i find neda is unnecessarily ruthless and although i understand that shes playing a strong game, it just sucks to see her so emotionless. makes me not want to root for her.

i really love sabrina. i know i dont watch the feeds or after dark, but from what i see on the show, i love her.

id be happy with any 2 people in the f4, as long as its not adel. i cant stand him.
Old 04-27-2014, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
i felt so bad for heather in this episode. i find neda is unnecessarily ruthless and although i understand that shes playing a strong game, it just sucks to see her so emotionless. makes me not want to root for her.

i really love sabrina. i know i dont watch the feeds or after dark, but from what i see on the show, i love her.

id be happy with any 2 people in the f4, as long as its not adel. i cant stand him.
I haven't seen whatever your talking about in regards to Heather/Neda but I do agree that Neda is ruthless, emotionless and cold-hearted. But I did picked that about her from day 1.

I don't plan on watching After Dark anymore (and I'm unable to watch the live feeds) since no one I like is left.
Old 04-27-2014, 09:20 PM
Extreme Fan

I agree on the Heather and Neda thing. I think if Jon wins POV, it'd be interesting to see him try to backdoor Neda or something since she's probably his biggest obstacle to winning, but...I don't see him doing that if he winds up winning it.
Old 04-27-2014, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

The game has gotten to the point that I now want Sabrina to win just because I hate everyone else. Plus, it would be a huge & hilarious screw you to Canada if the last surviving First Five member (who Canada put up for eviction) were to end up the winner.
Old 04-27-2014, 10:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
The game has gotten to the point that I now want Sabrina to win just because I hate everyone else. Plus, it would be a huge & hilarious screw you to Canada if the last surviving First Five member (who Canada put up for eviction) were to end up the winner.
I know, right? Especially if it wound up being 5-1, with the only vote against Sabrina being Canada's! And I say this as a Canadian!
Old 04-27-2014, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

Heather winning veto has me worried that this means Sabrina will be the next out.

I miss watching Kenny (Pops), Andrew (Gordo) and Sarah (Mumzie) ; I freaking loved their nicknames. The fact that Kenny/Andrew have been hanging out a lot since Kenny's eviction (you can check out pics on there instagram pages Kenny Instagram, Andrew Instagram) just goes to show the real friendships they made in the house regardless of any kind of bull**** that was said about them by other houseguests.

I hate how Jon/others would constantly say the most horrible things about Andrew , it made me furious because I've seen numerous examples of Jon/Neda/Adel saying the most rude & arrogant things that are a million times worse than anything Andrew ever did or said.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Big Brother Canada Season 3 has been announced for 2015 .

Old 06-12-2014, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

It's been confirmed by multiples sources that 'Jeda' Jon & Neda are dating
Old 06-12-2014, 04:53 AM
Elite Fan

He is really hot. It's unbelievable.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

I still think Kenny was the best looking on S2. Jon & Neda are so cute in those pics I posted.
Old 07-17-2014, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

Jeda's first interview as a couple?!

Kenny looking smoking hot in commercials!!!

------------------
I hear the BB16 cast chat about Kenny a lot.

Last edited by Kylebraxtonisthebest; 07-17-2014 at 11:29 PM
Old 09-08-2014, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've been watching this cuz I had to see what the fuss was about.

It's a great season and the twists actually work, unlike the us version lol.

However I do agree that it's almost too much.

I didn't like the first five much with the exception of Kenny who was awesome.

I'm shocked Sabrina has made it this far, she's the most irritating person there.

I liked adel at first but he's a bit cocky sometimes and him throwing challenges annoys me.

I liked rachelle but she pretty much was Sabrina's lap dog.

I hated ika until she ripped the letters, that was hilarious.

My favs were Arlie (cuz he was entertaining), heather cuz she was just sweet, Allison (who seemed the most normal and did try to play- her veto save on Sabrina was pretty epic) and Jon just cuz he's cute and nice and wins things.

Nedas a great player that deserved to win but I find her annoying.

I've got 3 episodes left but I already know what happens
Old 09-08-2014, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
I've been watching this cuz I had to see what the fuss was about.

It's a great season and the twists actually work, unlike the us version lol.

However I do agree that it's almost too much.

I didn't like the first five much with the exception of Kenny who was awesome.

I'm shocked Sabrina has made it this far, she's the most irritating person there.

I liked adel at first but he's a bit cocky sometimes and him throwing challenges annoys me.

I liked rachelle but she pretty much was Sabrina's lap dog.

I hated ika until she ripped the letters, that was hilarious.

My favs were Arlie (cuz he was entertaining), heather cuz she was just sweet, Allison (who seemed the most normal and did try to play- her veto save on Sabrina was pretty epic) and Jon just cuz he's cute and nice and wins things.

Nedas a great player that deserved to win but I find her annoying.

I've got 3 episodes left but I already know what happens
I hated Neda & found her annoying throughout the season but since BBCan ended I've become a fan .

I agree the moment of Allison using the scarlett veto was epic. It's just too bad that it ended up being useless since she was so easily manipulated by Jon into getting rid of Arlie instead of Adel.