Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2014, 11:45 AM
Loyal Fan

I just want to say if they can pull it off I love the first five alliance. What a great mix of people.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie0327 (View Post)
I just want to say if they can pull it off I love the first five alliance. What a great mix of people.
I agree, they did a really good move with the last eviction and it makes me sad and kind of angry with my countrymen that the First 5 might be punished just because they were playing the game well and making the right moves.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

What a sucky twist. Last season the producers interfered far too much and now they're doing it again already.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanoc18 (View Post)
What a sucky twist. Last season the producers interfered far too much and now they're doing it again already.
Yeah, I agree. I'm glad I didn't apply, because I'd have been so mad if I was in there and that happened.
Old 04-06-2014, 05:02 PM
Loyal Fan

This has been a change of events. I am ok with the first five being dismantled but Sarah is on of my favorites so it is a bummer that she is in danger.
Old 04-06-2014, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

i actually liked the first 5. oops.
i like them all individually and probably Andrew the least, but i still liked him.
I'm glad sabrina and kenny are safe this week. theyre my favorites of the bunch.
other than them, jon and neda are my ultimate faves!
Old 04-06-2014, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Over the weekend I finally had a chance to catch up on a lot of episodes (i'm still behind by about a week). Things really started to pick up and get more exciting around the 3rd Eviction (Paul vs Heather). I was so happy when Ika got evicted.

I wasn't happy about that sneaky twist of Canada being HOH because it made me worry for the first 5 (i was mostly worried for my #1 fave Kenny).

My fave moments so far on After Dark have been involving Kenny/Rachelle. Rachelle & Neda were complete weirdo's and licked Kenny's toes/knee while he pretended to be asleep, Arlie almost licked Kenny's ear but Kenny woke up & scared him before he actually did it (March 19th). Kenny & Rachelle dance party in the HOH room (March 22).

I use to like Jon but I can't stand him anymore and every time I hear him or Adel screech 'Wake up Canada' it makes me want to punch them. Kenny & Sarah are my faves i'm going to be so upset for Kenny and her if she's evicted.

Last edited by Kylebraxtonisthebest; 04-09-2014 at 09:27 PM
Old 04-10-2014, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

I'm very upset about the double eviction. I blame the twist of Canada being HOH for my faves being gone.

If someone gets voted back in from jury house like last year , I know exactly who I want it to be.

I wonder if the War Room is going to be used during the season? As it's one of the things that Alison was warned not to mention when she got voted into the house.

Kenny and Sarah talk about their eviction-from bb canada/

Last edited by Kylebraxtonisthebest; 04-11-2014 at 05:10 PM
Old 04-13-2014, 06:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Heather was so annoying during her HoH, constantly needing to be assured she was making a big move by Jon/Adel/Arley which she wasn't but obviously they'll tell her whatever she wants to hear if it lines up with what they want. Can't wait for her to have her stings cut and realise they don't care about her outside a vote and HoH win at the right time.

Was funny how Neda and Arley clearly didn't want to win that HoH and Arley threw another challenge but then went gung-ho during the Veto now he's finally picked a side and needs to start winning even though it was a meaningless competition.

Next interesting bit is when this 6 and particularly the main 4 within it have to turn on each other. Who makes the first move there and when. Will someone even try and use Rochelle or Sabrina to make what would be a big move.
Old 04-13-2014, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

I hate when there are two sides and one side always wins. It's the WORST.
Old 04-13-2014, 09:24 AM
Extreme Fan

I admit that since that Canada's HOH thing where the audience decided to punish the First Five for playing well, and because they...for whatever reason wanted to "avenge Ika". Why someone would want to avenge someone as annoying as Ika, I have no idea.

The double eviction week went pretty badly and I almost want to give up on the season and it's kind of like there's only Allison to root for and maybe a couple more...if they don't start acting badly/keep acting like that.
Old 04-13-2014, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

Alison instantly guaranteed her spot as my new fave when she comforted a upset Kenny after Sarah's eviction & warned him that he needed to win or he was going to get backdoored. Kenny was already aware that he was the next target, but it was still nice of her to warn him.

Arlie's alliance with Jon, etc. is pathetic because they go for the obvious choice of who to vote out so there is no suspense or excitement in it because you already know what's going to happen. At least when first five were running things there was excitement or the possibility that something could change what was coming at eviction time.
Old 04-20-2014, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

Adel is the worst.

WORST MOVE EVER? Evicting Arlie. GOD SABRINA/ALI/RACH!!! I'm so frustrated by their decisions!

Karma obviously kicked them in the ass for that lame move
I'd also appreciate it if production would take a few steps back. I loved last season cuz it felt authentic. Now BBcan is just like the American one with all the rigging. Lame.

And back to Adel. His speech made me nauseous. I can't stand the guy. I knew there was something off about him on day one and his speech proves it.

#teamgremlins #notreally #Nedadeservestowin
Old 04-20-2014, 09:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Tonight's episode was so sad and frustrating. Dammit Arlie, why did you have to get so arrogant and cocky and start rubbing that you 'had the votes' in Jon/Neda's faces so the girls would change their votes?

Allison going sucked, Adel winning HOH and his whole speech was really annoying, and Neda's getting really grating too. I guess uh...I can root for Jon, Rachelle, and uh...maybe Heather on account of default now?

I just know all these random twists out of nowhere are annoying to me as a viewer, if I was in that house when they went down I would've gone insane. That Veto thing that saved Suzette last season was kind of fishy for me, and Big Brother 15 as a whole made me hold off on applying for this season and I'm glad I didn't.

Like...I've always been of the mentality that the main people who should be deciding what goes down in the game should be the people playing it. Throwing twist after twist, just makes it seem like you have zero faith in the people you cast for it.
Old 04-21-2014, 11:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Allison deserved to go for her stupid move using that Veto then falling pack in line with the Neda/Jon plan to get rid of Arlie. Just put a bigger target on her back and paid for it.

I've never really liked Adel even though (or maybe because) he was pushed as being the nation's sweetheart type and got that reward from Canada earlier in the season. Certainly think he may have hurt his public perception this episode and cost himself Canada's vote if he makes the final.
Adel said this was strategy to get him to the end, obviously make people think he has no chance to win by being an ass in the hope they take him, so he probably realises he's bottom of that 4 and hopes one of the others will get greedy when it comes to making that decision and a possible easy win over anything else.
If that works and he gets there he probably has a damn good argument worked out to get votes because I don't think that deserves to win, especially when he's also choosing that over making a move this week and working himself into a better position. Instead of earning his way in and making a legitimate case for himself he's trying to sneak in the backdoor and I'd hope the jury and viewers wouldn't have respect for that.

I'm struggling for a winner right now, Jon/Neda are probably the best ones, but a final without either of them looks bad (but unlikely) right now.