Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2019, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I dont know why are they focusing so hard on sam right now when they could use her for a while. Its good to have side alliance and anthony has cory sort of.

They should have been worried about Damien imo.

Anthony is playing a phenomenal social game and its actually smarter that he hasnt won anything because then hes not viewed as the threat. But hes the one thats clearly pulling the strings. He deserves to win imo, especially over Adam. Dane is playing great too but his game is very obvious and out in the open.
Old 04-11-2019, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope they keep Sam!

On other news fronts, Amarisa has confirmed with ET Canada that yes she is pregnant again, but I don’t know for ceros this is her 3rd or 4th!

EDIT:

I just don’t like Kyra, I feel she’s always instigating something with, “I heard so and so say this”.

Last edited by Mi||iê Måë; 04-13-2019 at 08:43 PM
Old 04-13-2019, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's her third.

Not sad to see Sam go, she should have put up two of the guys when it was her HOH. Now karma turned around and bit her.

Millie, I understand that you dont like Kyra, and that is totally fine. I dont like them either. However, calling them "she" and "her" when they prefer to be called "they" or "them" is really insensitive to trans people and non-binary people. On top of that the C word is a bit of a offensive word to females. Maybe just watch what you say? A lot of people I think would be really hurt reading that.

Anyways, Mark is the new HOH. At least he can win something.

Spoiler:
Old 04-13-2019, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When your not familiar with how someone chooses to orientate themselves like being referred to as they rather than he/she, it’s also irritating to expect people to know that. I understand Kyra is different in that regard but it’s also habit to refer to someone as he or she, and is not meant to be insulting when I do say he or she. Regardless of how Kyra wishes to be perceived, being born a female doesn’t mean I’m disrespecting her by referring to her as a she.

I read all the spoiler stuff online too, and agree with the comments on POV issues.

Also, edited out the insensitive part of my past post.

EDIT:

Who won the POV:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mi||iê Måë; 04-13-2019 at 11:29 PM
Old 04-14-2019, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

It kinda does though. Because they dont see themselves as a she. It's like if you referred to a transgender female as he. Just because they were born as a male doesnt mean that they feel like a he, and if they wish to be called she I think its best to honor that. I understand if you didnt realize it before, but now you know.

Trust me i dont like Kyra either, but Im not gonna start calling them she to insult them. I appreciate you editing the post. Im not mad at you at all Millie, Im just saying some people reading the thread might be offended. So thank you for editing your post.

Anyways back to the game, I am just so mad at this season. The pretty boys (what a freaking ridiculous name, they aren't even good looking) are running the show and I'm just irritated that the females didnt do something about when they KNEW there was a guys alliance.

Spoiler:
Old 04-14-2019, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I completely understand, and it's definitely not intentional to come across as insulting by any means, but it was only a brief convo that they aired about Kyra discussing it, so I didn't remember a lot of the details on it.

I really dislike the pretty boys, other than Adam. I like Adam. Dane is obnoxious, Anthony only talks and can't win anything, and Mark is now on a power trip.

If someone has to go home this week after POV is used or not, I hope that:

Spoiler:
Old 04-17-2019, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah of the PB's I think Adam is the most likable. I dont HATE Dane either. I find him annoying but I dont think hes an awful person. Mark and Anthony on the other hand have said some gross things in the house.

Spoiler:

The PB's are idiots, what do they think is going to happen when it gets down to it? Dane and Adam have proven to be good competitors. Do Mark and Anthony really think they have a shot? Come on.
Old 04-25-2019, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can’t stand Anthony, he’s an arrogant ass IMO.

Sorry for being MIA ibut I’m dealing with construction right now, and they keep knocking out my power!
Old 04-25-2019, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

So Cory went up on Adams secret power and is now gone. She deserved it after being blind with Anthony.

And then freaking Adam gets HOH again and nominates freaking damien and este?! WTF. Like i thought he might take a shot at Anthony after everything Anthony said. Such a let down.

THRILLED Damien got HOH and saved himself, but it sucks that Este had to go home over it. Not that I care that much because she as pretty useless.

This season is so so so boring and predictable. At least other predictable seasons had some likable people and fighting that kept it entertaining.

Spoiler:
Old 05-10-2019, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats to Dane. I was glad he took it over Anthony because Anthony was so cocky an couldn't win anything.

Couldn't stand the pretty boys and the whole season was annoying and predictable. I dont like when 1 alliance runs the game. They were a strong alliance, sure, but they bugged me.

I wanted Damien to win and then after that if it had to be one of the pretty boys, I wanted it to be Adam but I didnt hate Dane.

I hope next seasons is more entertaining lol.
Old 05-26-2019, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

It wasn't that entering no?
Emily
Old 02-28-2020, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

The new cast has been revealed:

Season 8 Cast
Old 02-29-2020, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Thanks for sharing that! Let me know when it premieres, so I can change the season in the title.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 02-29-2020, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

^^ It premieres March 4th!
Old 02-29-2020, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

That’s for letting me know!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street