Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2013, 12:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

I can't believe Jade survived again, she's so boring! She needed to go to free Ed like Tully had to go to free Drew.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:30 AM
Elite Fan

I prefer jade to Ed because no matter what he says, he was NOT being real whatsoever in that house. And IMO, he did that last night thing in the gold room to try and get some votes. He was the fakest houseguest. As much as I didn't really love jade, at least she was genuine.
Anyway, I bet she and boog are the next 2 to go.

eta: ugh. see? thats why im annoyed that a frkn intruder is in the top 5. not to be rude, but she obviously has a lot less to hide than anyone else. also, it would have been more interesting to see ed there or mikkayla because of the two sided rivalry. i wish they had more BB stuff in their treat package too tim's was obviously the best. both trick and treat

Last edited by Touldengal; 10-31-2013 at 04:45 PM
Old 10-31-2013, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

You finally caught up. Yeah, I like boog, but it would have been awesome to have Ed there during that trick or treat to see him mumble his way through why it was ok for him to nominate Jade, but not Tim or Drew.

Tim definitely had the best treat video. Cant believe they got Bindi Irwin to do a shoutout for him. Still strange that a 29 year old talks about a 15 year old that way, but its all in fun..I hope lol. Thought he got off light in the trick vid though.

Felt for Jade the most. Since she was in the other group the last few weeks, she was basically part of all the bashing against the 4, so was in every 'trick' video. Her and Drew definitely got the worst of it.

It will hopefully be shown on this next episode, but right before the show last night, Tim and Drew had a talk with Jade about Ed. They told her to enjoy this experience no matter what happens on the outside and that she was in the final 5 on her own merit and not because of Ed. It was very sweet. Showed that both Tim and Drew still have a soft spot for Jade and dont want to see her get hurt, if things dont work out between her and Ed.

Last edited by xEJx; 10-31-2013 at 07:25 PM
Old 11-01-2013, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I dont believe anything those two (tim/drew) do is genuine. It's finals week afterall!
Old 11-01-2013, 03:51 AM
Master Fan

I think this episode showed that Tim and Drew really do genuinely like Jade and mentioned growing apart because of her getting close to Ed. These 3 were very close in that 1st month, so its nice to see them becoming closer again.

Because it was a 30 minute episode, they had to leave out so much more of their bonding. Drew advising and sympathizing with Jade over losing someone so close, Tim and Drew pulling a food dye prank on boogs which Jade took part of and them saying they love that she did, and this conversation yesterday, where they tried to soften the blow in case things dont work out for her and Ed on the outside

Quote:
The 'Scoundrels' Stick Up For Jade

Tim and Drew tell Jade her happiness is very important to them, but if that's not with Ed, she's not to blame herself.

"We want you to know that you have accomplished so much in here without him," Tim says. "Don't only tie your success in here to him."

"It's not because of him," Drew agrees. "You got here on your own merit."

"We care for you, and we believe in you," Tim adds.

"We want you to be happy for Ed, but if that doesn't work because of life, don't let it rob you because of the joy you can have from this experience."
This took place before the 'trick or treat' vids were shown. So they still didnt know that Ed had nominated her one week. They had been trying to figure out all day how to, as gently as possible, tell her that Ed may not be into her as much as she wants him to be.

I also think this episode locked it in that boogs and Drew will go on Monday. Jade is gonna get a lot of sympathy votes.

Last edited by xEJx; 11-01-2013 at 04:01 AM
Old 11-01-2013, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

I agree with you richie. I do think that they were genuine and prior to the Ed/Jade stuff, she was VERY close to those two boys. It's unbelievable how Ed turned her into what she is.

Gonna watch the episode when I get home.
Old 11-01-2013, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the halloween special was awkward! jade was just sitting at the end forcing grins
Old 11-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evie (View Post)
the halloween special was awkward! jade was just sitting at the end forcing grins
yeah, i kind of felt bad for her lol.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

What's funny about this whole situation is that Ed is NOT gonna want to prove Tim and Drew right, so he's gonna put the full court press on Jade once she gets out. As much as i hope that she will step back and make sure Ed has genuine feelings for her, I think she'll jump back in his arms in milliseconds

Same goes for Drew with Tully. There is a ton of baggage there. She was in a lesbian relationship for two years, she still shares custody of her dog with her ex, she came out of the house not thinking her and Drew did anything wrong and wanted to go back with her ex, etc. Like Jade though, Drew will also run into her arms quick.

I can already see both scenarios playing out for the producers. All the housemates (other than Justynn, who for some reason was not invited, even though Nathan and Maddy are) are heading back on Sunday to begin rehearsals for Wednesday's finale. So they will all be there on Monday when the 2 are evicted. No doubt they will bring out Tully or Ed out at the end of Drew or Jade's eviction interview. Then on Wednesday, they will have the other couples reunion. Ideal for the BB producers. A couple reuniting at the end of two of their last 3 episodes.

Last edited by xEJx; 11-01-2013 at 11:32 PM
Old 11-02-2013, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

I agree about Ed, but not so much tully/drew. I actually do think they had genuine feelings for each other and if drew goes back to tully, I wouldn't see it as pathetic as jade running to Ed. Tully was obviously just saving face when she came out of the house. Didn't want to admit to cheating and having feelings for drew on national television before talking to her gf, IMO. I honestly believe she was going to break up with her regardless.
But SOOO true about Ed. He will put in the effort so that Tim and Drew will look like they were wrong and that Ed really is Prince Charming. Ugh. He's so fake! I can't handle him tbh.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

I dont doubt they have feelings for each other, just that there's a lot of questions i'd have if I was Drew. This is a pretty huge life change for Tully.
Old 11-02-2013, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

I agree with you about that! As for tully... She did say once that she's been in a string of really bad relationships with men before getting together with her ex-gf, so she is probably bi.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Evicted housemates are all back in the Gold Coast (where the BB house is located) today

Quote:
tee_smyth

Ride on the magic school bus! #BBfinale

Weird that they have them back so early for "rehearsals", but I guess they usually do some sort of skit or musical number in the finale? First time wathing so I have no idea.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:48 AM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah, it's soooo good! U should watch last season's. I loved it!!!
Maybe they'll sing the girls/boys songs lol
Old 11-03-2013, 10:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
I also think this episode locked it in that boogs and Drew will go on Monday. Jade is gonna get a lot of sympathy votes.
Oh God, Jade's gonna win now because of this isn't she? Ed leaving will turn out to be the best thing to happen for her.