Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2013, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

Well Maddy, Jade and boog are up this week after the face to face noms and I cant see Maddy surviving at all. She literally has no fans lol. Not because she's mean or bitchy, but because she's pretty much been a non-entity in there.

Last edited by xEJx; 10-17-2013 at 12:43 PM
Old 10-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh no.. that group is crumbling and they were my faves groupwise (mikkayla/jade/ed/maddy)
Old 10-17-2013, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

I agree. Maddie is definitely a goner.
Old 10-17-2013, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Really think if Ed was gone, the divide would have been also. Just yesterday Jade told him this..
Quote:
In the Gym, Jade suggests to Ed that they're best not letting the negativity and tension suck up too much energy.

"As soon as you walk out of here you'll look back and only remember the good times," she says.

Ed argues that it's more about 'not letting people get away with it'.

"It's worse than I thought it would be," he says of the current divide between Housemate groups.
She obviously just wants to drop it all and have fun, while he cant. He's still trying to play those "cards".

And if he feels this way, Jade will.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

I definitely think that it will be Maddy who will be gone next week.

The face-to-face nominations were really good last night.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 10-18-2013, 02:50 AM
Master Fan

Hate these short Friday shows.

Although I agree with Jade that Tim's reasoning for nominating her was weak, Ed and her need to get over it. Jade was upset that people she thought were her friends nominated her when just a couple of weeks ago she nominated her friend Ben. And Ed and his moral high horse, even though he not only put Jade up for eviction over Tim, but then a week or two later nominated Jade again lol.

New promo for the upcoming week makes it sound like the ignore the obvious/pause/freeze task. Loved ones enter the house, but to pass the task, the housemates must ignore them completely, even when they speak to them. Promo said Tully is coming back. Likely for Drew's part of the task and her secret is probably that she's single and waiting for Drew, which she is. whoopty doo.

Here's some clips from this task on bbuk and bb canada

Day 34: Sophie's boyfriend pays a visit - YouTube
Big Brother Canada HOUSE GUEST TASK - Andrew's TWIN, CHEERLEADERS, SUMO WRESTLERS! - YouTube (14:30)
Big Brother Denmark (FREEZE) (In Danish but you dont need to speak the language to see the impact)

Definitely one of my favorite tasks in all the BB's.

Last edited by xEJx; 10-18-2013 at 03:43 AM
Old 10-18-2013, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

They did it last season too. It was everyone had a loved one come in. They each got 3 points to nominate and their loved ones had 2 points to nominate as well... And they weren't allowed to talk to them. Had to completely ignore!
Old 10-18-2013, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

The commercial said it will take place before the next eviction, so it sounds just task related this time.

Last edited by xEJx; 10-18-2013 at 03:01 PM
Old 10-18-2013, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

Funnn! I prefer it this way anyway
Old 10-18-2013, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Here's the task
Quote:
FEATURING LIVE VIDEO: HMs learn about this week’s Freeze & Release Task. When Big Brother says "Freeze", Housemates will have to pause what they are doing and not move until BB says "Release"!

HMs must remain in position like statues, no matter what happens while they are frozen.

To pass the task HMs must remain frozen under any circumstances. And only one instance of rule-breaking will result in a failed Task – and an automatic Nomination for that individual!

Leaving the Lounge they're immediately ordered to freeze.

Suddenly a clown appears with a tray full of cream pies ...
Wow
Old 10-20-2013, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

if i was there id unfreeze, who cares. if youre popular enough the fans will probably find it endearing

yep, so true that ed is hanging on to negativity.. hes always saying he'll open up about things when the times right.. hate tim but at least he handles things as they happen (though hes usually the cause.. )
Old 10-20-2013, 05:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Glad for Mikkayla being evicted, she was so loud and annoying, couldn't imagine living with her, although I wouldn't have been fussed if Boog went.

She and Ed were the two main proponents of the two groups mentality, they're the ones that caused it by bitching about it when it wasn't there. I think this may be one of Ed's "cards" where he's trying to blame Tim for it and paint him as the evil puppet master whilst maintaining his own "mr. Perfect" image.

Automatic nomination for failing the task stinks of the producers desperate for someone else to be up for nomination. Or maybe I'm being too cynical.
Old 10-21-2013, 03:50 AM
Master Fan

Today's episode was one of the funniest of the season.

Drew wins housemate of the week and gets to eat out of a fridge full of food and drinks. He then starts pegging Tim out perfectly. I guess after living that close with someone for that long, you can instantly read them. Loved Drew's line when he offered tim some sour grapes

And Tim's "i'm not naked, i'm nude" was pretty funny as well.

The freeze task is great. First the clown pies them all, then the choir comes in and sings the 2 songs from the man date task, then Ed's brother enters which was pretty funny, and then Tahan's mom and 4 year old sister come in which was a very sweet moment.

But the best of them all was calling ED and Jade to the Garden of Eden, freezing them right when they are gonna take a sip of champagne, then calling Tim and Tahan in to drink the champagne and eat all the food while they were frozen

Tomorrow should be good as well. Tully entered for Drew and told him a secret, and there is a really cruel and funny one that just happened that will be shown tomorrow as well.

Here's a before/after vid with Tully at the bb house today. She says the secret she's gonna tell and you can see a little bit of Drew's reaction when he sees her and after.

Last edited by xEJx; 10-21-2013 at 04:08 AM
Old 10-22-2013, 09:59 PM
Elite Fan

I'm SOOOO behind on the show, it's crazy. I've been ridiculously busy. If I can watch even 1 episode tomorrow, I'll be happy.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

No surprise that Maddy was evicted with just 11%. Boogs had 37% and Jade had 52%.

boog on the crane during the freeze task was hilarious.

Friends and fam will do the nominating for the final noms of the series.

I'm guessing Ed, Jade and Drew will go up.