Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2013, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

Big Brother Australia 2013 discussion #1: Misfits vs the Cool kids. Who will make it through the week?

Hey guys, let's test this thread out! hopefully it gets some traffic.. at least until the end of the season!

BTW, should this just be an Aussie thread or international BB thread? BBCan will begin around February, that's why I'm asking.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, Shir.

So after being mad at Drew for ****-stirring, Jade goes and does the same, which then turns into a huge argument between Tim and Mikkayla.

That's one of the issues I have with that side of the house. They all do this (relay convos), but one side never owns up to it and acts all high and mighty.

Drew cracked me up at the end with his frustrating over all the hm's "facts"
Old 10-14-2013, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

I think that jade and Mikkayla are upset with drew because he has given them the impression that he was their ally. They were really close up to maybe 2-3 weeks ago. Regardless, I adore drew. I think he's beautiful, as u know lol, but he also has an amazing personality. So lovable.

Of course, I still hate that he can't keep his mouth shut. It's just annoying. Mikkayla has done it as well. I can't stand when people do that, but it's basically the "way" of the house. I agree that jade and mik don't own up to it cuz obv they do it too.

I still hope boog leaves this week.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

Yup, everyone does it. I guess we shouldnt be surprised about the hypocrisy of it all.

I enjoy boogs. She's a breathe of fresh air in that house. As much as I want her and Tahan to stay, and even though Mikk is the fave to go (eve though they were very wrong last week), I just cant see boog beating out one of the originals.

And with face to face noms next week, I cant see Maddy not going up and leaving 1st time up as well.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

Something about her annoys me but I think it's mostly cuz I love mik a lot. I hope she pulls through.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Cannot believe Maddy asked Drew if the reason they arent as close is because of Tully and him being worried about how she'll perceive it. What an indirect shot at boogs, who he's very close to lol. And like Tim and Tahan, I look at Maddy and wonder how she could be 24. Maybe its the work she's had done, but she looks closer to 30 at least. And that thing about the younger lawyers, when she is the age of the youngest a lawyer in Australia could be seemed like a big slip up. But in her official profile, she is listed as 24. So weird though.

Drew passed his walking task and got to watch the s4 premiere of walking dead. Found the editing of Tim and Drew in the DR funny. Tim was lying about having watched the show before because in one of the live feed vids from yesterday, Drew told them what he'd won and it turned out he was the only one who had watched the show before.

Tim won the final showdown and took Ed lol. Only tim would do that lol. Left the house with just Drew and 5 girls, who tortured him by waxing his ass

Last edited by xEJx; 10-15-2013 at 01:58 PM
Old 10-15-2013, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

shes got mad wrinkles for a 24yo

drew is so annoying. i hate him almost as much as i hate tim, which is a lot. (a lot a lot)

ed shoulda missed boogs' kicks and let her win the 5K

ps. took ages to figure out that the BB board was closed
Old 10-16-2013, 12:27 AM
Elite Fan

Really hope that Mikkayla is not the one that goes tonight.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 10-16-2013, 02:44 AM
Master Fan

Mikkayla was evicted. For sure thought boogs was a goner.

Tahan again received the most votes. At this point she's gotta be considered the favorite.

Before this took place, we see Jade talking with Ed about moving to Melbourne, but the 3 or 4 times she mentions it, Ed never responds. How many more signs does this girl need? Passed the point of it being sad.

Face to face noms tomorrow. Should be interesting.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

Omg, I'm so sad tbh. Ugh.
I love tahan, Tim and drew at least.

Jade is pathetic I feel bad for her. I want ed gone.
Old 10-16-2013, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

of course tahan is going to make it this far against the people she was up against, her boyfriend is loaded!
Old 10-16-2013, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

Still cant believe Mikkayla was getting booed at the beginning of the show. Not even Tully got booed Reminded me of the bbuk crowds.
Old 10-16-2013, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

I don't get it. Am I the only one who liked Mikkayla?
Or maybe I'm just holding on to who she was in the early stage of the game whereas the public probably got fed up with her.
Old 10-17-2013, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

No, she had quite a bit of fans. Just seems that the whole "dirt" thing she said about Tahan won Tahan a lot of fans and the argument with Tim, who is the other favorite, also didnt help. Maybe if not for the groups, boog would have gone. That side of Tim, Tahan, Drew and boogs definitely has more fans and most voted to save boogs.

Ed seems to be the angel of death in that house. You get close to him and watch out. Sharon, Jasmin, Heidi, Caleb, Matt, Sugar sisters, and now Mikkayla were all very close to Ed before they got evicted. Meanwhile, he has survived the last two times he was up by less than a percentage point combined.

Last edited by xEJx; 10-17-2013 at 12:11 AM
Old 10-17-2013, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe that's his goal doubt it tho.
I thought it was cute that Mikkayla and Ed got close considering how much he disliked her at first. I really hope boog and maddy go soon. I'd rather see the originals in the f5-6 when they have the "secrets" episodes. Like... Who gives a crap to see what boogie and maddy have done lol. They're new. Compared to Tim, drew, Ed tahan and jade, where a reaction might actually be interesting.