Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2018, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Big Brother #8: It's BBside High. I see Kelly, I see Jessie, I see a bunch of Screeches. Where’s my Zack Morris at?

*Disclaimer: Live Feeds are considered spoilers, and any Live Feed talk should be kept to the spoiler thread on the Spoilers board here or kept under spoiler tags in this thread, but there shouldn't be a lot of spoiler tag talk on the Reality TV board.

past threads;
Big Brother: Season 5 #3
Big Brother: Season 6 #4
Big Brother: Season 7 #5
Big Brother: Season 8 #5
Big Brother: Season 9 #3
Big Brother: Season 10 #1
Big Brother: Season 11 #1
Big Brother: Season 12 #1
Big Brother: Season 13 #2

general threads;
#1 (seasons 14-15)
#2 (season 15)
#3 (season 16)
#4 (season 16 continued)
#5 (season 17)
#6 (seasons 17-18)
#7 (seasons 18-19)
#8 (celebrity edition; season 20)

future titles;
“In the midst of all this craziness, I just can’t stop thinking: This chin strap is really working for me.” -John
"It's BBside high. I see Kelly, I see Jessie, I see a bunch of Screeches. Where’s my Zach Morris at?” - Jason
"You mess with one sister, you mess with both of us." - Julia

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Last edited by Always & Forever; 08-05-2018 at 11:37 AM
Old 02-01-2018, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the new one! this title! love it.

you can delete it form the titles list
Old 02-01-2018, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Old 02-07-2018, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

ing this after tonight’s premiere.

What did everyone think of the Celebrity Edition premiere? I’m kinda glad it’s only gonna be 3 weeks.

I wanted James to win HoH.

Brandi is so harsh. I do not like her.

Can’t wait to see if the power changes!

Old 02-12-2018, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Celebrity BB was annoying and cheesey and ugh I didn’t need to see Paul or Rachel on stage! Rachel was horrible. That was just embarrassing.

With that said, it feels pretty similar to a real big brother and I like that its a shorter season, it’ll be fun to watch in the next few weeks. I do like the girls alliance.

I find Mark and James both sort of annoying. Brandi seemed kinda bitchy too. The guys are just idiots at this point spilling everything to Shannon. And the basketball guy wants to go home already, what the hell? I cant tolerate it. Why even come on the show you dumby?

Right now I like Shannon and and the broadway girl the best. Also Ross.

Wow that conversation between Ross and Omorosa! I’m surprised the show was airing that. She doesnt seem that bad here but I dont know much about her.
Old 02-12-2018, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I think the girls alliance is kinda over now. Girl alliances never work. They just get too catty and take everything personal and can't keep things just between their alliance. Not saying guys aren't like that, but most of those last longer than girl ones...

Shannon is a great player. She'll win, if she doesn't get evicted soon.

Everyone gets to be a jury member this season, so that makes things more interesting, as they get to watch it from home and can see/hear more than jury members that have been sequestered.

Ross makes me laugh.

Old 02-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m enjoying this so much more than I enjoyed all of BB19.
ICON
Old 02-13-2018, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I’m enjoying this so much more than I enjoyed all of BB19.
Yeah!

What did you think about Keisha's eviction? I don't think she should have gone in the first place...

I kinda want James or Shannon to get HOH next!

Old 02-13-2018, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was happy about it just because I think Shannon is a much bigger gamer, so I wanted her to stay. And Omarosa has to stay because she keeps dishing this White House stuff.
ICON
Old 02-14-2018, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Omarosa will stay 'til the final 2, per prodcution.

I'm kinda glad it's a short season, though.

Old 02-15-2018, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I watched 2 more...

I strangely am really enjoying this season. At least these celebrities are playing the game and not letting any one person run the show. (yet)

Damn, I can’t believe that Shannon got a 16 letter word!!! That’s the longest word anyone has spelled right? Insane. She’s so good. But I agree with the past winners that she is playing just a bit too hard.

I felt bad for Ross in the “alliance” when the girls were like “may the best girl win” LOL. I am definitely team Ross at this point. I also like Shannon and then Marissa. Not so much the others. But I actually dont hate anyone.

Keisha and Omarosa are annoying. Who cares that Shannon wanted to use the veto or not? It didnt matter who was put up if they were planning on getting rid of James anyway? lol. However, I think it was silly for Shannon to backstab Keisha and Omarosa right now because they had a strong alliance. There was no point in trying to blow things up. Plus James was as bigger threat than Chuck!

I like the alliance between the “final 4” as long as Ross is in there. Somehow I know that alliance wont last lol. It was kind of lame that Ross didnt actually make a big move and put up Shannon and James. But, at the same time, it might be a bit too early to go that hard and make more enemies. Might as well break up the BGM alliance first.

I wish Shannon would stand up to Omarosa more. The way she was talking to her was so annoying. Omarosa definitely grates on the nerves.
Old 02-15-2018, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I continue to enjoy it, too. Honestly, I think . . . regular Big Brother needs to branch out and stop just casting these early 20 somethings. This is an older cast, and I think that’s helping. Plus, they’re so much more natural in the diary room. (Half the regular contestants these days come across as horrible wannabe actors). The shorter season means there is less time to float by and sleep through the game. People have to play. Even Metta is learning to play. His cluelessness is hilarious.

I like a lot of people: Shannon is clearly a super fan, but she made herself a huge target. Ross . . . everyone loves Ross, right? Marissa is funny, Brandi actually isn’t annoying me as much as I thought she would, Ari has potential as a player . . . and I know Omarosa can be grating, but the tea she spills on the White House is just so good, and CBS is getting exactly what they want out of her. Brilliant casting choice because of the attention she draws.
ICON
Old 02-15-2018, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree. I thought the celebrities would be fake and dumb but they actually seem like somewhat normal people that want to play the game for real and they seem a lot smarter than some past contestants. I agree about casting older people.

I love that its a shorter game. I wish all the seasons were shorter, with so many episodes its just too much to be as long as it is.
Old 02-16-2018, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I agree with you ladies! This season has been enjoyable and they don't need to act like wannabes in the DR because they already are!

Spoiler:

ETA: Big Brother's Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson Get Engaged Ahead of The Amazing Race Finale

Last edited by Always & Forever; 02-16-2018 at 02:46 PM
Old 02-18-2018, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I’ve got 1 more episode plus tonights and I am caught up!

Brandi and Ari are kind of dumb. Now they want Shannon out? Why didn’t they just vote out James last week? I don’t get it lol.

I don’t think Ross should have tried to get out Shannon. He’s in a good spot with her right now and will be safe for a few weeks at least. So I am glad he didn’t make that move. It seems that it was mostly Keisha’s decision which is a bummer because they could have still gotten rid of Shannon, and Keisha could have just self evicted. But maybe there is a thing in the contract where if they self evict they don’t get money or something? Anyways, not sad to see her go really, she was kind of annoying.

Shannon just CANT lose. She can’t NOT compete. She has to be the best. I think she’d rather get evicted for being a strong player than come off looking weak. Which is why she is such a target. Its sort of her own fault for playing so hard.

I am not the biggest fan of Brandi but I do like the other three in the Marissa/Ari/Ross alliance so I hope that sticks. At least Ari made a big move. But I also don’t mind James and Shannon. I did find it sort of annoying when Shannon was crying saying the house was against her. Like, what? No, she had an alliance the whole time. But I still like her so I kinda hope she gets Veto just to stick it to them lol.