Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2020, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Yeah, anything’s bound to happen in the year 2020.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 10-03-2020, 07:38 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, crappy season to go with a crappy year. At this point, I don't give a damn about this cast or who wins cause they all just suck. Enzo hasn't been a racist monster like the others but he hasn't done anything! He's that one person that just lays around all season, does what he's told, and barely wins anything. Still bet Cody's winning, I'm just ready for this porta potty season to be over.
Old 10-04-2020, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Still bet Cody's winning
The way things are going right now, I have a feeling this is what’s going to happen.

Old 10-04-2020, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Enzo has won a few things and i think socially hes played well. He does a good job of talking to everyone and making them feel comfortable with him. Hes barely been mentioned as a nominee ever, so thats pretty good. I am crossing my fingers he can pull out the win. Dont like him much, but hes better than the others.

I cant see Cody not being in that final two. It seems enzo, memphis and nicole all want to take him. Which is super silly to me. Everyone should want to take Nicole or Christmas imo because those two would be the easiest to beat. Everyone hates Christmas, and Nicole hasnt done jack this season.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Alexa; 10-06-2020 at 06:34 PM
Old 10-04-2020, 09:33 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I only remember Enzo winning an HOH and Veto at the beginning of the season. After that he's been asleep just doing what he's told but I agree that he's not as bad as the others. He has Nicole beat but he still hasn't done much. I agree it's dumb for all of them to want to go to the end with Cody but they have all been obeying and hanging themselves to play Cody's game and hand him the check the whole season. Dumb AF (but their actions all season have been) I agree that Nicole and Christmas are the goats to take to the end cause no one likes them, and with Nicole she's already won and this season she was a pathetic play victim that did nothing but whine and cry.
Old 10-06-2020, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I don’t want Tyler gone, but if he leaves, so be it. I still think he’s a great guy and played a hellava game. Enzo’s barely done anything, so IDK if I want to see him win. Like I said before, Cody’s really the only one left that I don’t mind seeing win, because he’s at least played a good game, even though he’s as dumb as a rock...

Old 10-06-2020, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

besides winning competitions though he hasnt played that well. like the game is abut more than wins???

firstly, the majority of the comps have been either luck or catered to the guys.

secondly, derrick pregame for him and created alliances prior to going into the house, so cody didnt have to work there.

as the first hoh of the season he people forming alliances with I'm early on, and that alliance has been carrying him the whole time.

behind the scenes cody hasnt done a lt of work. if anything hes been rude to people and burning bridges while other people like tyler or enzo imo have socially been 10x stronger.

i just dont see cody having done anything special in this game. i feel like memphis has done more than cody has. cody nominated all the weak players so as not to targeted by the strong ones but what, he got rid of kesha and kevin? those were his big moves? lol.
Old 10-06-2020, 07:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

None of them made big game moves when they were HOH. but as much as I hate him, Memphis did form the committee alliance. and they steamrolled through.

I'm not happy with any of them winning, but I guess Enzo would be the best option at this point. whatever I guess
Old 10-06-2020, 09:12 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I still bet Cody is winning cause no one is even thinking about putting him up (Even though with real players, it would be obvious he's a huge threat. This is what they all get for going to the end with comp beasts) and they all obey him, they are all literally playing HIS game and helping him win that check (Which is dumb as all hell) but this season won't have a good winner regardless of who wins cause they all suck and are disgraces as BB players and especially "All Stars." GTFOOH.
Old 10-08-2020, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Memphis played a decent game but I cant stand him. He would be the worst winner for me, I would be so angry.

Trevor is gone....

If Cody wins, then yeah, they were all SO DUMB to keep him around. So... oh well.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:05 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

lol but good riddance. BLM... Cody doesn't have to worry, he can just chill till he gets that inevitable $500,000 check.
Old 10-09-2020, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

TYLER’S GONE!! I have no one to root for now!

He left with class! Made me love him even more!

Cody’s like my only hope now. While I don’t necessarily want him to win, he’s the only one left that I want to win.

In other BB news...

Big Brother’s Jessica Graf Gives Birth to 2nd Child With Husband Cody Nickson

Last edited by Always & Forever; 10-09-2020 at 04:41 PM
Old 10-09-2020, 05:00 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Dang, I thought Cody and Jessica just had a baby. Their wasting no time lol.
Old 10-09-2020, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Yeah, their babies are 18 months apart. My dad & uncle are 13 months apart!

Old 10-09-2020, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

howwwww. dont you have to like, heal down there?

Tyler refused to answer questions about the blm comments so whatever, I'm not sad.

I just pray that Enzo can win this.

Spoiler:
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top