Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-24-2011, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

Big Brother 13 #2 - The house is split and so are we. Who do you want to see win the 500K?

continue

Last edited by blonde bombshell; 08-24-2011 at 09:58 PM
Old 08-25-2011, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gah, I am depressed. Dani's a goner.

I'm only gonna continue watching to see Jeff get taken out. Thats all I want right now.

Also M, when you start a new thread, do you think you can update it in the board guide?
Old 08-25-2011, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!

Poor Dani. Yeah even though I still love Jeff/Jordan, I want to see Jeff get taken out now.
Old 08-25-2011, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

yeah I made that right before bedtime last night so board guide wasn't at the top of my mind.

I never want to see Jeff get taken out. No way Jose. Pick off Kalia, Porsche, Shelly, Rachel, and finally Adam, in that order. or any order for all I care as long as Jeff or Jordan wins.
Old 08-25-2011, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

At this point I really don't care who wins, this season has been so messed up because people are too scared to do anything. Jordan already won and Jeff already has a bunch of money so meh. I love them, but I don't think they need the money.

If Adam gets to final two I'll be disgusted. He has done nothing, and refuses to do anything.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

dani is gone, SHOCKER.

but thankfully, JEFF IS GONE TOO!

OMG. I AM SO DAMN HAPPY RIGHT NOW, YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

team porsche/kalia! crossing my fingers porsche gets hoh!

also, jordan is REALLY showing her true colors now.

and thanks to shellys switch, i actually am slightly rooting for her now as well.

adam, gtfo. rachel, meh. jordan, HELL NO. i hope she throws it. then she can go cry with jeff in jury.
Old 08-25-2011, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

So sad Jeff is gone. I'm sorry, but I like him. He was a real game player & didn't let anyone dictate & tell him what to do *coughPorsche&Kaliacough*. Shelly's flip-flopping is getting old & I would have been rooting for her, but now, not so much. She does need the money & I'd rather see her win than anybody else left in the house, besides Jordan.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 08-25-2011, 10:10 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't understand why people keep saying Kalia always does whatever Dani tells her to do. That obviously isn't true because if it was, she wouldn't have messed up her first HoH so badly. Kalia and Dani obviously talk a lot about what they're doing, but at the end of the day, whether you love them or hate them, they each make their own decisions.

Also, as much as I hate how often Shelly lies, I gotta admit, she picked a great time to switch sides.

Last edited by dreamerforlife; 08-25-2011 at 10:20 PM
Old 08-26-2011, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

The reason I said that was because Porshe said "it's what Dani would want" when not using the veto, so, to me, it seemed like she didn't decide it for herself. I'm sure she would have kept the noms the same anyway, but still. Kalia did make a valid point when she evicted Jeff, about how he could win the game, so I'll give her thought, but I think, personally, think Jeff is right & they're just now playing the game after 54 days. Oh! And I do agree about Shelley! Lol!

Side rant: Sometimes, I post on my Facebook after I have watched the episode, who got evicted, POV, etc., but I usually do it a couple of hours after I watch the episode. Then, I get people mad at me for posting the results. I always tell them to don't go on Facebook or Twitter so they don't get spoiled. I have learned over the years to do that because I have spoiled myself so many times. Anyway, my uncle said something to me last night to please not post the results anymore because they record it. I just personally feel like I should be able to post whatever I want on MY profile & if other people didn't want to see it, & did, that's their fault. I even put *BB Spoiler* before it this time! Lol! Do you guys think I'm wrong? Maybe it is kind of rude for me to do it, but like I said, I do it HOURS later & people just shouldn't go on 'til after they've seen the episode.

Old 08-26-2011, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

This game is truly a roller coaster. And tonight showed that. While I was happy for a split second that Dani left, I am so unhappy that Jeff is gone. Rachel and Jordan really have no shot and one of these idiots is going to win 500K. I would rather have Daniele there than her joke of an alliance.

I think Jordan completely has a right to be angry with Shelly. People think she's a bitch now because she is mad at Shelly. Well, I don't think it is fair at all to question her character because she is getting angry over something completely plausible. She and Jeff were with Shelly, carried her along, considered her a close friend, and she just turned on them when she decided that she had a "better chance" of winning without them. She's been wishy washy the whole time but it always seemed that she was loyal to them, so I guess it is to be expected that she flipped but still don't think it's right. After Jordan gave her the phone call home, out of the goodness of her heart, that's how Shelly repays her. I don't think Jordan is angry so much that Jeff's gone, but that she was back stabbed by one of her closest friends in the house. On the bright side, she has no chance of winning now because there's no way she'll get Jeff, Jordan, Rachel, or Brendon's vote. Really smart Shelly, really smart.

Porsche is awful. Kalia is annoying. Shelly is useless. And Adam is expendable to either side. I have about a 5% hope that Rachel or Jordan will make it to the end, but it is looking pretty bleak.

BTW: Jessica, I don't see a problem with that. I'm on the west coast and know that after 5 PM my time, I don't look on twitter or FF and enter Facebook cautiously. It shouldn't be a big deal.
Old 08-26-2011, 10:41 AM
Extreme Fan

I completely understand Jordan being upset. I don't think Shelly was playing them this whole time; I feel like she genuinely was on JJ's side. But it sucks for Jordan that she switched sides this late in the game and after being so close with JJ this whole time.

Strategy wise, I think the flip was a good move for Shelly's spot in the game, but obviously loyalty isn't a value she cares too much for (in the game). She's just lucky that KP need the votes, or else I think they'd be a lot more cautious around her. She sticks with the numbers, even if that means betraying an alliance she's had for a majority of the game.

I don't like Porsche. However, that being said, she's really in a great place right now. Yeah, anyone can say (and a lot of people are) that she doesn't deserve to be there and she hasn't done much of anything, but I commend her. After top 10 when everyone lost their golden keys, she still had the protection of the vets, mainly BR. Even when she switched sides, she didn't attack the vets herself, so KD (especially Dani) were much bigger targets than her. Then, when her main alliance member gets voted out, her and Kalia take control of an HoH and the POV. Lay low and win when it matters. That's good game play. But personality wise I don't care for her at all.
Old 08-26-2011, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

yeah I agree with ya about Porsche. I can't stand her at all, but she's doing a pretty good job. Except, I don't want to get confuse her doing nothing this whole summer with good game play. She's doing what she needs to now, but she didn't really have to do much early in the game to get by.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by blonde bombshell (View Post)
BTW: Jessica, I don't see a problem with that. I'm on the west coast and know that after 5 PM my time, I don't look on twitter or FF and enter Facebook cautiously. It shouldn't be a big deal.
Thanks! Glad you agree! I'll probably just make people happy & never post anything about BB again!

I think Porsche's game play has been crappy the whole season & it's interesting how it took Jeff putting her on the block & talking to him to start actually playing the game.

Old 08-26-2011, 09:49 PM
Master Fan

I like how he said "For the first time in 49 days, Porsche talked to me about the game." That's almost two months of the game before she even decided to start. But she's still there so I guess I can't say too much about how much I can't stand her.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I'll really be surprised if she ends up winning. My money's on Jordan or Shelly. I don't think Jordan will, but I'd rather see her win over anybody else.