Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2020, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I guess we’ll have to see how the season goes.

I agree, it does start to get really boring during the mid-way point.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 08-03-2020, 01:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Old 08-05-2020, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Thanks for sharing that!

Oh, wait! Tonight is the premiere! I totally forgot!

Old 08-05-2020, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im actually excited!

This is the new cast:

Davonne, Bayleigh, David, Memphis, Kaysar, Keesha, Janelle, Dani D, Ian, Nicole F, Nicole A, Cody C, Tyler, Enzo, Kevin from bb 11, Christmas. I'm missing 1 person.

Christmas is not an all star. No way. I also don't think Davonne did a whole lot. David was out SO fast! The least all star of them all. Even Enzo is mediocre but at least he was part of a big successful alliance. Kevin is not an all star lol. I like Keesha but i honestly dont remember all she did and that season.

Nicole F and Ian already won and while I love Ian I want to see someone else take it. Kaysar, Dani or Janelle would be pic imo. I would also love to see Nicole A win. i really hope I like Bayliegh this time around. i liked her on bb, then hated her on the challenge lol. So I hope shes tolerable this time because I want to root for her.

Cody, David, Memphis and davonne are fine, not my favs. Kevin I will have to wait and see. Same for Keesha. I have a feeling he or Christmas might win because they are not gonna be viewed as threats at all.

I was really hoping to see Haleigh on another season but oh well. Ill edit my list if I hear about the different houseguests.

So here's my order for who I want to win as of now:
1. Nicole A
2. Kaysar
3. Ian (even though he wont already i still like him)
4. Janelle
5. Dani D
6. Bayleigh
7. Keesha potentially
8. Kevin potentially
9. Memphis potentially
10. Tyler
11. Cody
12. Enzo
13. Davonne
14. Christmas
15. David
16. Nicole F

my opinion could def. change as the season goes on.

Last edited by Alexa; 08-06-2020 at 04:46 AM
Old 08-05-2020, 07:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I'm glad BB is back!

Seems like a good cast. some people I had trouble remembering. lol
Look forward to seeing the alliances.

people i'll be rooting for.

Bayleigh, Nicole A, Dani, David, Kaysar, Cody, and Janelle

Tyler i'm gonna give him a shot cause I didn't no like him during his season.

Can't wait to see these new twist.
Old 08-05-2020, 08:30 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm more excited than I thought I'd be, but I always wanted another All Stars. They should of BEEN did one, and it's still criminal they obviously did it as a last minute decision cause of the pandamic. I'm glad that these houseguests came back: Bayleigh (Use your power this time!) both Nicole's, Ian (One of my favorite BB winners, and one of the last few that actually knew how to play) David (Only cause he was screwed over so fast last season and didn't even get a chance. Besides that, if your the first out on the first night that's not All Stars material lol but I still hope he does better this time. He was tuned into what was going on last season but was taken out to soon to do anything about it) Kevin, and Keesha (BB10 was the last good season overall IMO. I loved Keesha, seeing her made me instantly miss Renny too) I knew BB3 Danielle coming back was too good to be true, I would of loved to have seen her return. I also still hope Donny comes back one day, he would of been perfect for this season as well. No Paul, thank you Jesus! After the premiere I'm so excited and can't wait to see how this goes, I think it's going to be a great season.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

The live premiere was a MESS!

Very awkward watching them come in and play with no audience and that tacky music. Also sucks that some of the people who won that first comp ended up as have nots? Not fair. It was the losers thats should have had to take envelopes.

Also, not getting the have not room open was so lame lol.

Cody slayed the HOH wow. I am okay with him being the first.

I remembered everyone, there are just some people that we dont know as much about.

I am excited for this season though, seems fun.

Glad Paul isn't there too lol.

eta: I might be turning around on Dani. She's been making some mean girl comments on the feeds apparently.

Spoiler:

Also based on a lot of speculation and what the houseguests are saying on the feeds original Dan, Kaycee, Derrick, Josh and Hayden were the original picks for the show. But Kaycee and Josh tested positive for Covid and Derrick and Dan were ratted out by Nicole F for pre-gaming. I guess. Dunno how true this all is. Makes sense though seeing that their 2nd in commands, enzo, memphis and cody were their replacements lol

Last edited by Alexa; 08-06-2020 at 04:50 AM
Old 08-06-2020, 08:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

When they could't get in to the have not room. was pretty funny that was stupid to punish the people who ACTUAL made it to the HOH comp, yet the others skate on by. lol

Cody did great winning the first HOH.

I heard those rumors about Nicole F too.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quite an interesting premiere, I will say.

No live audience made it weird.

Out of the 16, I had NO idea who 4 of them were because I didn’t see their season (Memphis, Enzo, Kevin, & Keesha).

Speaking of Keesha, she and Dani look like the same person, so I am going to get confused every time they show one of them. Even though I am more familiar with Dani.

I was not excited to see Bayleigh, Da’Vonne, or Christmas again... I was never a fan of theirs during their initial season(s), so I’m not rooting for any of them right now.

While David was evicted first his season, I think he left a lasting impression, so I think him coming back isn’t that big a deal and let’s hope he gets a chance to actually play this time!

That’s disappointing about Dani & Nicole F. I would have loved to have seen Dan and Derrick back, if Nic did “rat them out”; which seems kinda lame and petty/childish to me. Are there rules about that? I’m glad Cody’s there, though, and he SLAYED that HOH comp! Dani saying those mean girl comments, if she is, is showing a great example to her daughter, huh?

TYLER!! My love! I still love him and I don’t care what others think!

Didn’t he & Angela break-up, though? Did they get back together? Maybe they filmed that intro segment before they broke-up. Anyway, he’s my #1 right now, but he might be one of the first voted out, unless he can play really smart...

I’m glad Nicole A is back! It was fun to see Kaysar again. He’s like one of the “oldest” ones there that I remember.

Old 08-06-2020, 01:04 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Having no audience just takes me back to the earlier days, cause besides the finale they didn't have an audience on move in day and on the live evictions. I think BB10 is when they started having audiences. Everyone heard the rumors about Josh and Kaycee not being on cause they had the virus and quickly heard about people being mad at Nicole F. for ratting out Derrick (Just heard about Dan though) I would of loved for them to be on this season, especially Dan. Memphis is one of the disappointments of the season, he didn't do a thing but obey Dan and screw over Keesha at the end. I wonder what pre gaming thing they did that would prevent them from not being on the show cause many people have come in with pre season alliances and all that so I don't get the big deal. I remembered only liking Hayden on Survivor. On his season of BB, Besides Matt (Who they voted out first after riding his coattails) his alliance didn't win anything till the end and basically skated by cause everyone was more focused on getting rid of Brenden and Rachel (Speaking of which, glad her annoying ass didn't come back either) So I always RME when they said The Brigade was one of the best BB alliances ever, no they weren't. I agree that the people that qualified for the HOH comp shouldn't of gotten the punishments, that's backwards and makes no sense. You could feel a lot of the awkwardness during the live show, especially when they couldn't get into the Have Not Room. Why take them up there if you can't even open the room? It was also annoying when Julie kept saying she was kidding over and over again. Ugh, shut up *cringes*

Last edited by Butterfly85; 08-06-2020 at 01:10 PM
Old 08-07-2020, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Agree with most of that, although Hayden is a huge trumpie so I am glad he is not there. I used to like but cant support him anymore unfortunately. Glad to see Rachel isnt there either. How crazy if they would have been able to get Rachel and Dan and Derrick and Will and whoever else all there too though, it would be all star overload lol. It's already insane that its 2020 with this virus and we are gettng janelle/kaysar back in the house. Love it. And yeah, Julie is SO annoying

This season is already SO MUCH BETTER than past ones. Like, its just nice to see all stars actively playing the game and strategizing and making alliances. There are so many potential duos out there. I was getting tired of watching terrible lame players sit around and do nothing. THis is exciting.

Spoiler:

So far David seems very blah. Not about him at all. And when we get other players talking about real issues in the house and the past racism, David's over here saying it didnt happen. Bro, stop.

I dont hate Tyler and Cody, but them teaming up annoys me, last thing I wanna see is two alpha males trying to align with all the "strong guys". Nope, not here for it.

Tyler and Angela broke up?? I havent heard that.

I've changed my order, Kaysar is my number 1. He's so smart and he can read the game so well and I love how genuine he is.

1. Kaysar
2. Janelle
3. Nicole A
4. Ian
5. Keesha
6. Davonne
7. Dani D
8. Bayleigh
9. Cody
10. Memphis
11. Enzo
12. Tyler
13. Kevin
14. Christmas
15. David
16. Nicole F

Last edited by Alexa; 08-10-2020 at 03:53 AM
Old 08-07-2020, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Oh, wait! Sorry! I was thinking of Jackson and Holly.

That’s cool Tyler and Angela are still together (whether you like them or not) and that they have a business together!

I like that Tyler & Cody are teaming up!

I think we’re always gonna see things differently, Alexa, and root for different teams/people.

Last edited by Always & Forever; 08-07-2020 at 10:35 AM
Old 08-07-2020, 01:09 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yuck, I forgot Hayden is a Trump supporter so it makes me even happier he isn't there then. I agree about a Cody and Tyler alliance, I don't care for the egotistical, blowhard, all guys alliance thing. Especially when it's usually the main thing that makes the women always turn on each other. I also never liked Danielle so I'm not surprised to hear she's turning into a mean b*tch. The apple never feel that far from the tree.
Old 08-08-2020, 02:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just hate Angela so I would prefer they break up but good for them I guess .

Quote:
I think we’re always gonna see things differently, Alexa, and root for different teams/people.
SHOCKER!

I'll be over here supporting the underdogs, women, and POC. lol You can have the white men... and whiney nicole F.
Old 08-08-2020, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Hey! Who said I “wanted” Nicole F.? I’m rooting for Nicole A.!

I do like the “white men”, Tyler & Cody, and I also like Kaysar and David, but it’s too early right now for me to decide on anyone else (maybe Janelle-I actually like her more now that I ever did before). I don’t watch live feeds, so I can’t base my decisions on that, but what I see on the TV... Which sucks, I know, because of edits...