Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2019, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
she didnt even address the bullying? she was like "yeah with a group that big there seems to be a mob mentality" okay.. WHAT ABOUT IT. lol. What a dumb you know what.
Haha Wow. I didn’t really read the article. I just saw the title & decided to share it.

IDK how Cliff can work with Bella after what she did to Nicole, who’s like his biggest ally right now...

'Big Brother 21' Episode 12: Unexpected Head Of Household Winner Makes Power Moves

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 07-22-2019, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

all these articles are just misleading tbh.

cliff would be an idiot to go for bella though because they need to work with nick and bella who are on the outs, pull in kat and sam. Then those 6 at least have a chance against the others.
Old 07-23-2019, 02:03 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm torn cause I don't give a damn about that psycho Nick and that b*tch Bella (especially after how they treated Nicole) but if he got rid of one of them, he's basically doing exactly what the other side wanted. That's why I didn't get too excited when he won cause of all these bs powers around. Well, now Nick and Bella's dumb asses know Nicole was right about the other side wanting them out. They owe her a damn apology.
Old 07-23-2019, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just don't get how people can continuously see the majority person or alliance bulldoze every season and then get on the show and literally do nothing about it. It makes no sense. Might as well take a risk because you will go home regardless if you dont go after the big dogs.

Apparently Jackson is on slop and has been cheating all week and people are pissed about it.
Old 07-23-2019, 04:15 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Exactly, I'll never get it. I would go after the majority alliance hard cause if I'm going home anyway I'm going to wound your ass on the way out. I'm not surprised Jackson is cheating on the slop and getting away with it. BB are a punch of spineless pussycats now. They give a weak warning in DR, but don't do a thing when they continue to break the rules. Even though I already knew about Jackson drinking out of the cartons and putting them back, it was so disgusting when they showed him go to the bathroom with a cucumber then his racist buddy Jack eat the rest of the cucumber right behind him. Nasty ass bigots.
Old 07-24-2019, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

That’s a shame he’s supposed to be on slop and isn’t following the rules.

Old 07-24-2019, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hes been sneaking food into the showers. He's also been napping during the day when hes not supposed to. The rules say his vote should be taken away but apparently they arent doing that because he had an eating disorder or something in the past. But like, then why cast this person on the show? Why have these have not tules if you dont enforce them?

Cliff... WHAT A FLOP. This is up with one of the worst BB moves ever! I cant believe he put up BELLA as the replacement!!! Like, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? You are giving the 6 what they want UGHHHHHH.

So many other options. Tell Christie you arent putting her up and then lie. Or tell her she will go up or Tommy wont go up if she doesnt use it and then put someone else up. At the very least put up freaking Analyse who is a vote to jack and part of the 6. Or if he had no other choice force her to use her power at the very least. I seriously cannot. These people are dumb.

I am hoping Sam gets HOH next week so that he will put up Tommy and Christie or something. I hate the jacks too. Those four have got to go.

And jess is the most clueless bb brother player ever and doesn't think theres a 6 person alliance i CANT.

Last edited by Alexa; 07-27-2019 at 01:07 AM
Old 07-24-2019, 09:57 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, like I said that's why I didn't get too excited when he won cause of all these powers. At least flush out her power, now he's doing what they want and she can possibly do this next week if their side wins HOH. The thing is, IT'S NOT GOING TO MATTER cause they will keep putting Cliff up every week like they have been doing. So might as well hurt them while you can. This season is nothing but the Racist Duo and their dumbass sheep zzz.
Old 07-24-2019, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I see peoples POVs saying he did it not to get on her bad side when she still has the power, which is fine, whatever, but you can still put up someone to get out jack. or at least, like i said before, someone else in the 6.

cliff and jess are so dumb and think they can trust christie. THERE IS A 6 PERSON ALLIANCE AND THEY WILL GO AFTER YOU, they already put you guys on the block and almost voted you out cliff you dumb dumb. Like you said, there is nothing to lose here. You are already on the bottom.

I would rather go out early making a big ass move then get maybe a few places further in the game and being laughed at for making a cowards decision.
Old 07-24-2019, 11:47 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Exactly, he's screwed regardless so might as well go out in a blaze of glory. Best believe they will put him up, especially if someone wins the Veto and takes themselves off the block. Their not going to put up part of their alliance over Cliff. He completely wasted his HOH.
Old 07-25-2019, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

agree. And if heaven forbid one of the 6 get HOH, he will see his move was idiotic.

Im really hoping for a Sam or Nick hoh because I think they really will put up Christie and Tommy. Which would be golden. But with Christies power, idk.

I want Nicole to win just to ensure her safety but I dont want her making more enemies either.

I wouldnt mind seeing Kat win but I worry who she would put up. She has been saying

Spoiler:

Christie might just keep the deal with Cliff and go after nick or sam, which wouldnt be the worst. i basically only care about Nicole right now.
Old 07-25-2019, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Honestly, I wouldn’t care which of the two nominees go home this week...

Quote:
He's also been napping during the day when hes not supposed to.
There’s rules against taking naps?! What kind of crack house is this where you can’t take a nap?

While by no means appealing, this year’s Have Not room (the Camp Comeback room) actually looks like the most comfortable Have Not room I’ve seen.

Old 07-26-2019, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like this cast is pretty oblivious to how they're being perceived and how this season is being perceived as a whole? I can't even count how many times I rolled my eyes last night when they were talking about loving everyone in there, and like when Bella said in her exit interview that there were so many great people in there. Like . . . no, there's not! And I feel like the editors really tried to play up the Bella/Nick sympathy thing, too. I mean, best of luck to them outside the house, but we as viewers are not invested in them. I also found myself wondering just how hard they had to fish for Twitter comments to display on screen last night, because I would imagine that the majority of Twitter is just ragging on this season.

There are a couple of bright spots in this season that are keeping me going. One of them is Cliff. His HOH did not go as intended, but I kind of get where he was coming from with his decision-making. The problem is, I don't know if Jack would have gotten the votes to go, even if he was up against someone in his own alliance. Maybe Holly would have been the best person to put up, because Kat wouldn't have voted against her, and even Jackson may have voted his buddy out over her.

Another problem Cliff has is that . . . all the "outsiders" aren't really an alliance. They should be, but Jess, though sweet, seems to have no idea how to play this game. Nicole is obviously his strongest ally, but she's not good at competitions. (And lo and behold, they were both already out at the end of the episode last night.) Kat is an absolute wildcard and doesn't consider herself an outsider. And maybe she's not since she has this friendship with Holly.

Cliff's move is a bit of a Hail Mary, but with a volatile alliance, it could end up working. He's a smart, nice guy and a good competitor, and I could actually see him wedging himself into an alliance with the two alpha males or with Christie/Tommy. (By the way, I'm calling it right now that one of either Christie or Tommy will make it to finale night.)

Kat cracks me up. Her "Hey, Brett!" where she kicked her leg up in the diary room was silly. As was her saying she voted to evict Jackson. I could definitely see her trying to take him out in order to finalize a final 2 with Holly. I feel like she could actually end up going really far in this game, and I hope she does.

Nicole . . . bless her heart, she was so sweet to Bella in that goodbye message. Really showed what a big person she is and how mature she is. Bella's got a big storm coming when she sees how people reacted to the way she treated Nicole.

Disappointing but not surprising that Jackson was sneaking food this week. The Big Brother producers have been pretty spineless. There should be a penalty for that! I heard on RHAP that in Big Brother Canada, they make everyone in the house become Have Nots if one person breaks the rules. I think that's a fantastic punishment, because then it has the potential to shake up relationships and alliances, too.
ICON
Old 07-26-2019, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Twitter iS ragging on them. They are the most hated cast in bb history. People prefer the season 9, 15, and 19 casts to them lol.

Quote:
There’s rules against taking naps?! What kind of crack house is this where you can’t take a nap?
Well BB doesnt like you to sleep during the day in general because they want everyone to be awake on the feeds, so they will yell at anyone for napping in general, but as a have not especially, you are allowed to sleep anywhere but the have not room.But for Jackson it seems they just turn a blind eye to everything. He is really the grosses houseguest of all time, imo. He drinks out the milk cartons from the fridge, no cups. He eats all the food for all the houseguests. He purposely takes long hot showers so that other people dont get hot water. He touches his genitals and then touches all the food... He told Holly that he wanted to stop their showmance after she told him she didn't want to have sex because of the feeds. He's threatened beating up Kat... not to mention all the cheating hes done as a have not. Hes a huge *******. IMO, hes the worst one in the house.

I also cant stand Jack or Tommy. I dont personally HATE Christie, but she is also running the house. Analyse is also all talk and apparently doesnt even shower often. Those are the 5 I want gone the most.

Quote:
There are a couple of bright spots in this season that are keeping me going. One of them is Cliff. His HOH did not go as intended, but I kind of get where he was coming from with his decision-making. The problem is, I don't know if Jack would have gotten the votes to go, even if he was up against someone in his own alliance. Maybe Holly would have been the best person to put up, because Kat wouldn't have voted against her, and even Jackson may have voted his buddy out over her.
You are right, I dont think that Christie, Jackson, Analyse, or Tommy would have voted out Jack. Honestly the best person to have put up would have been Tommy imo. I think Christie would have let Jack go to keep Tommy, who she seems to trust the most. Jackson, Holly and Analyse would have kept Jack. Kat and Jess are wild cards, but they seem to do what Christie wants. And Nicole, Bella, Sam and Nick for sure would vote out Jack. But there are a lot of factors and wishy washy people in the house.

I would like Kat a lot more if she didnt carry such a hatred for Kemi. A lot of the houseguests are still making digs about Kemi and I honestly dont understand. There was nothing that Kemi did in the house to piss all these people off at least not on a personal level. I really dont get what their vendetta is against her.

My order now:

1. Nicole
2. Cliff
3. Kat
4. Sam
5. Nick
6. Holly
7. Jessica
7. Analyse
8. Christie
9. Tommy
10. Jack
11. Jackson
Old 07-26-2019, 05:45 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I didn't know Analyse didn't shower much, these people are so damn gross. I've heard about Jackson drinking out of cartons, which is why I don't get them b*tching about Kemi putting her personal bottle in the fridge but their racist asses just hate her cause she's Black and will bash her for any reason. I'm not surprised to hear their still bashing her even though she's gone, they have had it out for her for no reason since the beginning. I never liked Tommy, he's so phony and fake. He's just another sheep that will bend over no questions asked for JacK and JacKson. Like, WTF was he crying about them being on the block. I bet they won't cry when they cut his fake ass first chance they get. Idiot. Everyone calls Kat a wildcard but I feel she would easily be pressured into doing what the K's tell her to do. I don't buy that she is with Cliff at all. I'll believe it when I see it, so far this house goes by BB's script of putting up the K's but they always puss out. Their not going to do a damn thing.

It's a horrifying thought but I won't be surprised if JacK ends up winning the game. Even though Bella can go screw herself, she made valid points when she campaigned and her final speech. Jack is way more of a threat then her since he is great at comps, runs most of the house, is in the majority alliance, etc. Bella had no one but Nick and was an easy target for later. I hope this doesn't happen though, even though this cast is toxic waste, I easily think JacK is the worst. This is just ANOTHER cast of spineless sheep that will just let him run to the end. This is one of the many reasons I miss old school BB. People didn't just obey the cult leader like mindless sheep. They made ballsy moves that were best for their game and getting them further. Then again, they used to get fans of the show. Now they get a bunch of recruits missing screws, that never watched the show in their life.

Another thing that happens every year is BB being biased towards certain houseguests and letting some get off scott free with breaking the rules over and over again with no consequences. I don't see how they can keep getting away with that every year. This year's pets that they are covering for are JacK and JacKson. Don't show any of their racism and all the sick things they say, breaking the rules, JacKson is always missing from the feeds for hours suddenly, etc. but they keep editing Jessica and Kemi in unfavorable lights. Considering they are two WOC and they are covering for the K's, that makes it even worse. Every person that has left so far is a POC, which isn't a coincidence. Jessica is the only one left and considering she sucks at comps (really representing the big girls like she said she would RME) and sucks at the game, she's a sitting duck that will inevitably be voted out in this segregated season zzz.

Last edited by Chris; 07-28-2019 at 05:29 AM Reason: to remove offensive content