Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2019, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I want David to win too because I think he has the best read on the game of the 3 and I think he has the best chance after he gets back in.

Sad to see Kemi get voted out. I haven't watched the last 3 episodes yet but i have been reading online...I would have way rather seen Jessica go, she annoys me... shes oblivious... this cast sucks, honestly. They are so mean. They told Ovi to leave the room because they were talking game and it seemed really jerky and like... idk, trying to control the house imo. I cant take when people single out others and just treat them like crap.

As much as I didnt like Level 6, at least they werent bullies. for the most part lol.
Old 07-12-2019, 10:52 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm already taking a break. I think this is a record for me, this season is already boring and predictable. Plus, their only targeting POC and saying racist things, but of course BB is editing it like JacKKK has done nothing and Kemi is the bitter angry BW RME. I didn't know they did that to Ovi but it just shows why I don't want him to get back in, cause he's spineless and I bet he will just go back to being both Jack's b*tch but since this season keeps having the worst result already, he probably will get back in. Jessica is just pathetic, clueless (why would she pick Jackson to play in the Veto when he's tried to get her out? Why not pick Nicole? Dumbass) and can't win anything so if she gets voted out this week at least David and Kemi have an even better chance to come back in. I'll keep myself updated and tune back in if someone outside of the KKK wins HOH and gets one of these racist aholes out of the house.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 07-12-2019 at 11:06 PM
Old 07-13-2019, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Its just not fun watching one alliance dominate and pick people off. Its been happening in basically every season and its really boring to watch.

Kemi also said the producers were asking her to act "sassy" in the confessional and say really stereotypical "black" woman things... such trash. Glad she didnt give in to that.

I dont think that anything unpredictable is going to happen, this basically going to be the same old same old. One alliance running the show, the outcasts getting picked off one at a time, and then the main alliance having to turn on one another. SNOOZE. BORING.

eta: I am finally caught up.

David is awesome, love his read on the house. Jess is such an oblivious idiot. I cant believe she picked Jackson to play for her. WTF.

Jackson/Michie is such a jerk. Leading Kat on and then going for Holly. Gross.

Whats funny is the show making it seem like Jack actually likes Analyse when he has been crushing on Christie (a lesbian) forever and he keeps telling her he would drop Analyse for her. Why aren't they showing any of that?

Bella is the ACTUAL WORST. Like she is such a rat!! Outting the girls, then the G8 alliance... is she an idiot? WTF. And i dont get why the show didnt show us the whole Kemi/Bella fight? I hope they do.

Cliff is also a dummy for saying his entire game out loud.

My new order:
Nicole
David
Kemi
Kathryn
Ovi
Cliff
Sam
Holly
Nick
Analyse
Jessica
Christie
Tommy
Jack
Jackson
Bella

Last edited by Alexa; 07-14-2019 at 12:39 AM
Old 07-14-2019, 07:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Yeah I watch some of it on YT. it's crazy how none of it never makes the show

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cry pretty (View Post)
I would not want to live in the Big Brother house.
I would
Old 07-14-2019, 07:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Dp
Old 07-14-2019, 12:11 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, the live feeds is ALWAYS the real and factual version. The version on TV is scripted, fluffed up bs and lies.
Old 07-14-2019, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah they edit it how they want it to fit their narrative.
Old 07-14-2019, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Like every other TV show.
Old 07-15-2019, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This season is . . . not good. Gr8ful has the potential to be comparable to the Friendship alliance in terms of how people are perceiving them.

The one good thing is that the audience will pretty much be happy to see anyone return from Camp Comeback. Hoping it’s David because he has the best chance to shake things up and go farther.

I did not like Kemi in the premiere but grew to really like her when we saw more of her.

God, I just miss BB20. The back and forth of those alliances, the genuinely likable cast, the unpredictable gameplay . . . it was all good.
βœ— ICON
Old 07-15-2019, 06:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
God, I just miss BB20. The back and forth of those alliances, the genuinely likable cast, the unpredictable gameplay . . . it was all good.
THIS!

Yeah I like the back an forth from different alliances.
Old 07-15-2019, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And the thing with those alliances, too, was that even if you were rooting for one over the other, there were still likable people on both sides, funny people on both sides.
βœ— ICON
Old 07-15-2019, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

it seems everyone hates G8, including level 6 members and fans, and also most of reddit and jokers . That's rare and I'm honestly shocked.

I would change a lot of bb20 of course but its definitely one of my favorite seasons. So much more enjoyable than this season

And even yes, even though there were separate opinions and fanbases, at least people were passionate about their favorites. BB21 is so meh.
Old 07-17-2019, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

I'm gonna have to agree. Big Brother 20 was much better than this season.

I don't grown to hate such a big alliance in such a short time but just about everyone in that alliance I can't stand. I'm at the point where I am gonna stop watching once Nicole, Cliff, and Sam are gone.
Old 07-17-2019, 07:33 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Wow, I heard about what they did to Nicole but watching it literally pissed me off and disgusted me so much. A bunch of delusional, racist, cowardly, b*tch ass bullies. First off, what Nicole said wasn't even a lie. You can tell Nick just literally ran with the mob mentality that Nicole lied since they keep feeding this bs script like he was going to blindside Jake or Jackson when we all know most of the house are doing what they say like a bunch of spineless sheep. He was never going to put them up so this was just the perfect excuse to pretend he changed him mind. GMAFB. The way they only let certain people in the room and were so loud and overdramatic about it was so ridiculous. They were all so loud and dramatic cause they were covering up that it was true.

Jack and Christie are such p..... too, they want to talk crap then did you see how FAST they ran out of that room when Ovi and Nicole came in to ask what was going on? For being such a big guy, Jack was ready to run out of there like a scared little b*tch. Then again, it's cause he and Jackson know it's true they want to go after Nick and Bella. Also, Bella is such a condescending and delusional BITCH. How the hell are you going to go and talk to someone but refuse to let them talk or defend themselves? Nevermind, it's cause she knows if Nicole talks those pesky facts will come out instead of her delusional lying version of events that didn't happen. I'm glad Nicole stood up for herself later to Bella, especially when Nick tried to gang up on her when he heard she was in there with Bella. This cast is awful, but I do look forward to Nick and Bella's dumb asses being blindsided tomorrow. I can't wait to see their faces crack and then they will know Nicole was telling the truth about the two JacKKK's wanting to get rid of them and they attacked her for nothing. I also really hope David or Kemi get back in. Even after tonight, I still feel Ovi will just become a sheep like most of the house and run back to the Supremacist duo. It just amazes me every season supposed ADULTS go around acting like their in elementary school with excluding certain people, ganging up on them, and bullying them. It would be nice if someone outside of the KKK won HOH, please! So here's hoping that happens, cause besides this season being disgusting and racist, it's boring AF. Even then with these bs powers JacKKK and Christie have, that might screw the whole thing up anyway like last year when Hayleigh was HOH and it meant nothing RMFE. I had to rant, but these aholes pissed me off so much in this episode. Maggots.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 07-17-2019 at 07:44 PM
Old 07-17-2019, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

The other side is just as hapless.

Cliff was stupid to be caught talking out loud to the camera. I get people want to feel like their connecting to the viewers but like hello? Don't do that anymore if other people might over hear you. I hope people who are hopeful they get on next year take notes.

Jessica thinks she's got a game if she doesn't help save Nicole really? Are you that GD stupid?

Ovi is gonna be like a deer in the headlights that I almost hope he goes home.

The only really hope is if Nicole gets voted out that she, Kemi (who I didn't think I'd like) or David win their way back in and one wins the HOH.

Last edited by The Survivor; 07-18-2019 at 05:21 AM