Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2018, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ultimate blindside by Julie when she added “Moonves” onto her name tonight!

And she called Brett “Brent.” I think he’ll stand a great shot at America’s Favorite Houseguest.

Aww, I do really like Brett. He was my second favorite player this season. But I did feel for a while that letting him get to the end after he pulled that lone wolf act off so successfully would be dangerous, especially considering what a charismatic speaker he is. Sorry to see him go, but I do think that he will not be a bitter juror.

Haleigh leaving was not a surprise. They both had really classy exits, though, so good for them. I think Haleigh and Julie may have been the true showmance of the season.

Glad Tyler gets to compete in the final 4 HOH now. If the jury votes emotionally, he’s screwed and Kaycee wins (and she’d be deserving, too). If they vote on game dominance, I don’t see a case for anyone but him. He’s playing more of a Dan style game right now, where he really does like these people and doesn’t resort to personal attacks (a la Paul), but he also makes moves that he knows will upset people. Depending on the jury, it does sometimes work, and I hope it does this time, too.

Tangela, my power couple, winning the comps tonight.

JC looks like he doesn’t even know what happened. Sam probably really doesn’t know what happened.

OMG, just realized Tyler is now in the house with 3 women and a gay man.
ICON
Old 09-13-2018, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

April your last line
Tyler and Angela end up final 2 , he would win .
Next HOH is almost guaranteed to be final three.
I can’t see JC winning any HOH or Veto . He definitely should be gone next. But if Sam wins she may go for Angela /JC .
I agree at this point Kacee against anyone else left, as the final 2 , she wins .
Old 09-13-2018, 09:24 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I heard they were planning to backdoor Brett if it was a DE, so I was prepared for it to be him if not Sam. Glad I won't have to deal with those douchey, fake DR's anymore. The next two boots will be Sam and JC (especially when they can't win crap) Tyler and Angela are really killing their jury management, they want to be smartasses when they blindside people, just stupid. So how I see it is Tyler, Angela, and Kaycee being the F3. If Tyler goes to the end with Angela, he will win. If he takes Kaycee I could see her beating him cause she won comps and didn't screw over the jury as much as Tyler (or twist the knife when people are on their way out) He really screwed over Brett along with Bayleigh and Scottie, plus the next two that go have "F2" deals with him so like I said before, that could possibly bite him in the ass. It would serve that cocky jackass right. So things like this coming to light for people getting the boot shows why he isn't playing that good of a game IMO.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

My thoughts on the episode tonight...

I was wrong about Angela winning HOH but I was right about Brett going home. Should I bring back my post about the season being PREDICTABLE AS HELL???The eviction order is happening EXACTLY how I said it was going to. I was so excited for this episode and honestly, it was the most lame outcome ever. Predictable, snoozeworthy, Boring… zzzzz. IM BORED!!!! I'm ready for this season to be over, it sucks. (I will forever love the hive as houseguests but the actual gameplay portion..... dull)

Tyler REALLY screwed himself tonight. He didnt really need to win that HOH and now hes pissed off Sam, JC and maybe even Brett after it sinks in. Him saying that stupid ass line "I'm 2 steps ahead" is just the most annoying thing ever. He and Angela are probably two of my most hated houseguests of all time at this point. He only has himself to blame if he loses!!! I'm just so angry that the stupid ass boring trio of tyler/kaycee/angela are gonna be final 3 and i have to watch the disgusting tangela crap on my feeds even longer. Good God. Kill me now. Angela and Tyler are truly insufferable. I cant stand either of them. PLEASE KAYCEE KICK THEIR ASSES IN THE FINAL 2 IM BEGGING YOU. Its literally the only thing that will make this season bearable for me. Oh and at least he pissed of JC and Sam. I hope we see some actual fall out from that. I also hope Tyler is really as stupid as he seems and takes Kaycee to final 2.

I was hoping at LEAST Brett would call out L6 in his speech but he didnt? He drags Rockstar? HUH, WHY. He really thought he'd have a chance to stay? BOY THEY SET YOU UP. I am so angry. What a weak ass exit. He should have blown up L6 at least!!! I'm just… I hate these people. Julie totally called him Brent on purpose because she very clearly hates L6 as much as everyone else.

Quote:
Glad I won't have to deal with those douchey, fake DR's anymore.
Silver Lining lol

Why cant I get ANYTHING I want this season? So utterly boring. I dont remember a time I was more disappointed in how a season ended. Even season 6 at least had Janie there til the end. Even season 19 had Josh beating Paul. I just… I cant. The only solace I have is that literally all the BB legends love Haleigh and want her to win AFP.

SPEAKING OF, HALEIGH BROUCHER IS A QUEEN. SHE HAD THE CLASSIEST EXIT. Those jerks lied to her and told her she was staying (again for no reason at all. just to be bitches. And even manipulated the idea of giving her one of angela's dresses to make her feel safe. SO MUCH HATE!!!!) and she was STILL nice to them. They dont deserve her friendship. Did you hear those screams when she was evicted? SHE'S BETTER WIN AFP YA'LL.

I'm not tired of the Swaggy shirts . He serves so much tea on twitter, I love it. He said he was going to go off on them at finale and I hope he gets the chance too. I cant wait to see the likable side of the house again. I hope the whole gang wears their shirts to the finale.

I canceled my feeds tonight officially. When does BBcanada 7 start???? Legit anything is better than this. Season 17/18 were better than this crap and those two are near the bottom of my list.

Last edited by Alexa; 09-13-2018 at 11:02 PM
Old 09-14-2018, 12:02 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

I guess Brett didn't have enough time to practice a scripted speech, or have DR feed him lines for one. Yeah, as much crap as he talks you think he would blow their games up on the way out. Hell, it would of been fitting after what they did to him. Yeah, the list has been spot on. I was only wrong about Brett going before Sam and JC but their up next zzz. I don't like anyone left but I guess I'd prefer for Kaycee to win cause she's not as awful as the others. What a difference a few days makes cause she's now winning comps when she wasn't winning crap before. I hope Swaggy gets to drag them on finale too, I need something after this boring and insufferable drag of an ending. I especially hope he calls out Tyler and Angela for how they treated Bayleigh. I'm pretty sure Hayleigh is going to win AFP, no doubt in my mind. I think the top three will be Hayleigh, Bayleigh, and Scottie.
Old 09-14-2018, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 09-14-2018, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Season continues to be great. As much as I loved Brett, I still like the majority of the people left in the game. I feel like predictability isn’t the same as having a narrative to follow, and I feel like this season has given us a strong narrative. Yes, I anticipated Brett could go home in the double, but that’s because the groundwork had been set for that. And yes, some weeks have slowed down, as it often does at this point in the game, but overall, the season has still been one to remember! I will probably rewatch it right after it’s over!

Thoughts on who’s left:

Tyler - playing a more aggressive Dan type of game (I love Dan) where he makes the big moves knowing he’s going to hurt feelings but doesn’t resort to personal attacks in hopes that people will vote based on gameplay at the end. I love seasons where that type of gameplay works. The BB10 jury was one of the best ever. I hope for a similar jury here. He didn’t need to win this HOH but I was starting to suspect he would gun for it. He has to keep his comp wins up over Kaycee, and he has to be able to point to big moves, as some of his moves have been more subtle. Plus now he can compete in the final 4 HOH if he is there. People want to rag on Tyler when he does make the big Brett move, and they would rag on him if he didn’t. He absolutely deserves to win, because he’s dominated this game from the get-go and fooled so many people around him.

Angela - I really no longer care if people judge me for liking Angela. I do. She’s a good competitor (although she wasn’t in the HOH). She basically has zero chance to win, but she’s an ideal person for anyone left to take to the final 2. I have no idea why she and Kaycee would throw Brett under the bus in their goodbye messages when they planned to evict him right afterward, and the fact that we didn’t see Tyler’s makes me think he didn’t do that. Despite Angela’s personality rubbing some the wrong way, I think she would still be able to make a case for deserving to win in my eyes, but probably not the jury’s.

Kaycee - I really like Kaycee, and she’s done very well in the competitions, but she was all “Brett’s fine, Level 6 until the end” until WHO made that final push and found the ammunition to get her to agree to take him out? Tyler. Kaycee is like a Cody from season 16 in that she’s athletic and just naturally likable. Has she exhibited the best gameplay ever? No, she got in the right alliance, got dragged along for a while, and has stepped it up in terms of competitions recently. But Tyler is still dictating the alliance’s strategy. As unwise as it would be for Tyler to go to the end with her, it would also be unwise for her to go to the end with him. However, she would definitely deserve to win if she gets there.

JC - He has to know he’s lost control of the game, right? And his problem is that he has no one but Tyler, except he doesn’t really have Tyler. JC’s game started going downhill when he let Fessy go. His big, dumb puppet was his strongest weapon, and he sacrificed him and now Brett. JC, Tyler will not be your big dumb puppet. Gameplay-wise and controversies aside, I think JC could make a case to the jury to win, but I think it’s becoming less and less likely.

Sam - She just doesn’t really play and doesn’t know how to play, so while I am of the opinion that everyone who gets to the end has done something right to get there (either deliberately or on accident), I do not think Sam deserves to win.
ICON
Old 09-15-2018, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Thursday show got a ton of press . As Julie signed off as Julie Chen moonves . She has never on Big Brother used her husband’s last name .

Brett will be happy to see he was next to Julie
Old 09-15-2018, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for all the latest news. I think Julie was making a statement in how she is supporting her husband, and it's that simple.

Spoiler contains information on who won the NEW HOH and who was nominated!

Spoiler:
Old 09-15-2018, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel so bad for Julie. She’s in an awful position right now.
ICON
Old 09-15-2018, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I feel so bad for Julie. She’s in an awful position right now.
It’s a tough position to be in. No one deserves to be going through what Julie’s going through, and no one should be giving her flack for standing by her husband. I can’t justify or condone what her husband is being accused of, but if Julie believes in him, that’s her prerogative. When Chris Hardwick was going through the same thing, his wife stood by him, and the claim/case/accusation was dropped. He’s/they’re moving on now. Julie’s being criticized/chastised for not standing by the #MeToo movement, or whatever, and I just think that is so lame.

Just got caught-up on the last 3 episodes and WOW! So much happened!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-15-2018, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^^^the other issues I find is that just because an accusation is made doesn’t mean someone is guilty. It’s not up to the public to judge but the courts.

Julie would be getting flack too if she WASN’T standing by her husband. She is a journalist after all and if they’ve spoken about the accusations and he’s made his case, it’s her call to take the stance she is, and I don’t understand why the public feels they have a right to judge her.
Old 09-15-2018, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is the first season I read any spoilers. Last season was bad , season 18 was ok.
Millie it is going to be a interesting week .
Spoiler:
Old 09-15-2018, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^^^ I know what you mean.

Spoiler contains who won POV.

Spoiler:
Old 09-16-2018, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Now the season will be over in a week !
Wed/Thursday evictions to see who will be the final 3 .
Angela out of the final 5 , I think would get zero to maybe 2 votes in the final . She has had some nasty goodbye messsges . JC if he Is there not to popular .
Sam Tyler and kaycee have the best chances .