Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2020, 06:22 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
That annoys me so much he keeps letting Cody call him Kevin... dude speak up.

Those type of alliances don't really bother. I hate when the other are to stupid/dumb to go against them when they can clearly out number them.
I heard they keep calling him Kevin, so what do they call Kevin (Same with them calling Tyler Taylor sometimes lol) I can understand being bad with names but these are past BB players, GMAB. I remembered not caring for Cody much, mainly cause he was messing around with Christine when she had a boyfriend. He's also related to that douchebag Paulie so I guess dumbass runs in the family. It's a shame David is such a pushover, he seemed to have a spine the short time he was there last year. Unless he is just playing everything down, he's a waste of a spot. If that's the case I would of taken Kemi back over him or other people like BB3 Dani, Derrick, Dan, Hayleigh, etc.
Old 08-10-2020, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

David is just boring to me. So is Kevin, Memphis, Keesha, Bayleigh and Christmas. lol. So far they haven't added a lot imo to the show.
Old 08-10-2020, 07:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I heard they keep calling him Kevin, so what do they call Kevin (Same with them calling Tyler Taylor sometimes lol) I can understand being bad with names but these are past BB players, GMAB. I remembered not caring for Cody much, mainly cause he was messing around with Christine when she had a boyfriend. He's also related to that douchebag Paulie so I guess dumbass runs in the family. It's a shame David is such a pushover, he seemed to have a spine the short time he was there last year. Unless he is just playing everything down, he's a waste of a spot. If that's the case I would of taken Kemi back over him or other people like BB3 Dani, Derrick, Dan, Hayleigh, etc.
Yeah he did seem much different last season. i'm trying to hang in there with him but he's making it harder by the day. lol
Old 08-10-2020, 09:56 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I see potential with most of this cast, so I expect it to get better. Usually nothing much is happening the first week and everyone is boring. Hopefully it's just not a boring ass season like most of the other seasons turn out to be lol.
Old 08-11-2020, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I like Janelle’s punishment! That star costume is kinda cute!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 08-11-2020, 08:21 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

It is a cute star costume, I always love when they get the costume punishments. So if that is what happens to the plus one in the safety comps, I'm looking forward to it.
Old 08-12-2020, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Yeah, I would take a costume punishment over any other type of punishment.

Old 08-12-2020, 06:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

ok episode didn't expect the POV to be used.

I like that convo we saw of Kaysar talking out world issues.

It's really smart for Ian/Nicole to try an stick together, not sure how far it will go.

lol at Tyler doing exactly what he didn't wanna do this time around make deals with everybody. Stills ends up doing it
Old 08-12-2020, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Its so boring right now, at least feeds wise. No one is telling anyone anything really and theres already another big "alliance forming. Obviously no fights or anything yet. Im sure that will change tho.

I just cant see Janelle or Kaysar staying unless they get HOH because I think they are everyones targets.

Tyler doesnt seem to be in a very good spot. I think people sort of trust him, but not completely. He doesnt seem to have a kaycee in there this year.

duos:

cody/enzo
nicole/ian
janelle/kaysar
bayleigh/davonne

dani is sort of working alone, but close to nicole f and cody.
tyler, memphis, david are also alone and sort of working for cody.
nicole a and keesha are sort of alone but nicole seems to have an attachment to kevin and ian.
and david and christmas are just on their own boats somewhere lol.

I think that Davonne is maybe in the best spot right now, she doesnt seem to be on anyones radar and seems to be talking to mostly everyone.
Old 08-12-2020, 07:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
I think that Davonne is maybe in the best spot right now, she doesnt seem to be on anyones radar and seems to be talking to mostly everyone.
Yes I really like how she's playing. just hope she can win some comps.
Old 08-12-2020, 09:56 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I keep forgetting Christmas is in there. So far, she's acting the same as she did when she broke her foot. Tonight's episode was boring but again, it's the first week but I'll be glad when things pick up again. Even though I like both, I would prefer Keesha to stay but it's obvious she is the one that is going tomorrow. Kevin is getting on my nerves though, why is he acting so damn awkward and weird like he's never played Big Brother before? Dude, you came in third place before. WTF is this? Ugh, I hope he gets better but that's another reason i would prefer Keesha to stay over him. I also remember he won a lot of comps on BB11 so you think they would vote him out over Keesha but another theme with BB is to usually target POC and/or women first so there you go. I just hope whoever wins HOH tomorrow will go after Cody/Tyler/Enzo. It's already obvious if they stick around they will dominate in challenges and be impossible to get out. Mainly talking about Cody and Tyler, Enzo only won one comp in his last season and he won this Veto by default (Should of known zzz) So unless he proves me wrong, I don't see him being no comp beast. I like Bayleigh and Davonne so I hope they make some good waves sooner or later.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 08-12-2020 at 10:05 PM
Old 08-13-2020, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
lol at Tyler doing exactly what he didn't wanna do this time around make deals with everybody. Stills ends up doing it
That was the best/funniest part of the episode to me! Poor Tyler, but I still love him! Shallow note: He looked cute in the glasses when he was playing the Veto.

Ian talking to the others about being on the spectrum was a touching moment.

I have a feeling Keesha is gonna be going home and I’m not sad about that. I’m not gonna be sad if Kevin goes, either. I didn’t watch either of their seasons, so I have no “attachment” to either of them.

Old 08-14-2020, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure the season will get crazier in a few weeks.

I think Tyler looks worse this season, he was so much cuter last season imo.

I can't stand Kevin personally, I find his personality so grating and annoying. I cant tolerate super emotional whiney people though lol. I was hoping Keesha was stay but I knew for days that she wasnt going to. Cody got what he wanted as the HOH.... zzzzz.

Quote:
I just hope whoever wins HOH tomorrow will go after Cody/Tyler/Enzo. It's already obvious if they stick around they will dominate in challenges and be impossible to get out.
And Memphis. Those four guys are bro-ing out. Not here for it.

Speaking of, Memphis as HOH is not great but not the worst thing, he has a decent relationship with Janelle and Kaysar so he might not put them up.

Spoiler:
Old 08-14-2020, 08:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

not surprised at all Keesha was voted out. she seems very sweet tho.

Kevin was very annoying throughout this week with all the emotional/whining.

Memphis winning HOH, is meh to me don't care at all.
Old 08-14-2020, 01:33 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I didn't care for Memphis winning HOH cause he will just do what Cody tells him to do and it will be another week of pathetic and cowardly nominees. So many threatening players and they are going for easy nobodies. Like I said, it's Tyler and Cody that will win most of the physical comps (Why work with people that can beat you? Guess they both didn't learn their lessons last time) or keeping around winners. Easy to say, "Eh, we can take care of them anytime!" Then oops, their in the F2. I can easily see Ian slipping back in there, but I like Ian so I wouldn't mind but as a realist, I'm just saying. Oh well, there is always next week. Hopefully one of them win the Safety Suite thing and mess his plans up.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 08-14-2020 at 01:39 PM