Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2018, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Haleigh knows whats up. I think shes still targeting Tyler no matter what but will probably want to backdoor him. I hope she puts blandgela's damn ass up! I dont care if Tyler goes, I kinda like watching him, so he can use his app, thats fine. But I want to see Angela, Kaycee or Brett go instead then. Level flop needs to be level 3.

Spoiler:
Old 08-10-2018, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ In regards to the spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 08-11-2018, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Spoiler:

Last edited by Alexa; 08-11-2018 at 08:22 PM
Old 08-12-2018, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler:
Old 08-12-2018, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Spoiler:
Old 08-12-2018, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Spoiler:

Wow! What an AMAZING eviction episode! Bayleigh’s good-bye was classy, but I still don’t care for her. I’m glad she’s gone. Bye, Felicia!

I wish I could hate Tyler, but I don’t. I just don’t. I love him! He’s just trying to keep himself safe! I do agree, though, that he should have apologized to Bayleigh & talked/hashed it out with her. I honestly think Jury would give him the votes at the end, if he makes the Final 2... I kinda want to see Brett & Tyler as the Final 2!

Haleigh winning HOH definitely shakes things up this week! We’ll have to see how it all goes down!

Ohmigosh! This guys just NEEDS.TO.STOP!
Big Brother's JC Gets Called Out for Misusing #MeToo

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Last edited by Always & Forever; 08-12-2018 at 03:24 PM
Old 08-12-2018, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Due to Golf running late , East coast airing will start 20 min later

So only the evection is live or when Julie addresses the house guests .. Like why watch it when it airs except to see the evection or major meltdowns !!

Last edited by Logan; 08-12-2018 at 05:07 PM
Old 08-12-2018, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Thanks for the info!

Evictions are on Thursday nights, though...

Old 08-12-2018, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm a little late commenting. Didn't comment on the eviction episode, but I did see the whole big argument beforehand on Youtube. Couldn't resist watching it because I heard it was so juicy. So yes, I do know everything that was said, even though I don't watch the feeds.

First off . . . why did Haleigh tell everyone about being the hacker? She did the exact opposite of what I said she should do. Now she's the head of that alliance when she could have had Fessy as a shield in front of her.

Good lord, Bayliegh was INSUFFERABLE! I can't stand people like that who have a victim mentality and always think other people are being unfair to them. This is the same woman who was absolutely horrendous to poor Rockstar, her own alliance member. And then she's gonna complain about people making her life hell? Um, I listened to all the recaps about the live feeds, and I've got news for her: When you're on the block, people tend to avoid you because they don't want to go down on your sinking ship. THAT'S BIG BROTHER. Get over it. I know Tyler antagonizing her afterwards (which was pretty tame) was to draw her to him to eliminate his vote (as they assumed she was the hacker at the time.) I don't really think he needed to do that, but it doesn't hurt to build up a bit of dislike on the jury, too, so that people think they can beat you. He did great damage control by appealing to her ego in that goodbye message, and Brett--who had been playing well--did the opposite! I am liking Brett, though. I find him hilarious, and he's probably the one I'm rooting for the second most after Tyler. I actually could see Bayleigh voting for Tyler now, because he called her a big player, complimented her, and came off as genuine in that goodbye message. Angela tried to do that but came off as fake. And Brett was just openly a douche.

Bayleigh was LYING about what Tyler said. He never said he would only use the veto if Angela went up. He asked if she would go up, and she said yes. Maybe she remembers it wrong, or maybe she believes her own lie, but for her to be screaming like that . . . does she really expect an apology when she's screaming like that? She doesn't deserve one! She's not telling the truth, and she was yelling her head off. And her little comment about "No more big scary black woman" when she left the house . . . I hate when people try to make something about race when it's not. She didn't get evicted because of her race. She got evicted because she was raging at people and was the head of her inept alliance. She seems to think it was all "unfair" because she wasn't the hacker. That wasn't the ultimate reason why she was targeted, though. She was targeted because she opened up her big mouth to Rachel about the power app, and people wanted that power app out. (Wish Tyler hadn't told Sam about his. She's such a loose canon.)

And someone should really tell Bayleigh that when you start off by saying, "I'm gonna be the bigger person," you're really not being the bigger person at all. You're trying to make yourself look better than you really are, and when you do that, you're actually being a smaller person.

Anyway, as you can tell, I'm glad she's gone. That victim mentality plus that diva attitude was just too much. She and Swaggy C deserve each other. (Soooo sick of seeing those Swaggy shirts around the house, too. Like Haleigh, get that shirt off. You're better than that.)

They got a load of Twitter people in the audience, it seems like. I think I definitely see things a lot more similarly to how the Reddit crowd and podcasters do. There's a big divide on how people are viewing this cast.

Good on Haleigh for winning HOH, though I'm not rooting for her side. She's falling for Brett's charms, though, and he's playing both sides now just like Tyler was. That could be her downfall. She made the right nominations based on what she knew, but I was soooo happy Kaycee won that hacker comp! I like Kaycee. She's been lying low, but I think she can make it far. And Kaycee made the exact right decision by putting up Rockstar, therefore targeting one from the other side but also keeping the Veto field weaker.

The only person I really don't like right now is Sam. Does she realize how many people would kill to be in her position, spending the summer in the Big Brother house, just coasting into jury (likely pretty far into jury since she's not a threat to win the game)? I would not mind for her to go at all. I've actually grown more sympathetic towards Rockstar, but I'm not rooting for that alliance. I still like the Tyler/Brett/Angela/Kaycee alliance.
ICON
Old 08-12-2018, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

JC is the WORST. Seriously, they never show how obnoxious he is on the actual show, they give him the funny edits but hes just horrible.

I hate Angela and Kaycee too and if they get to the end I will be so annoyed. SO annoyed. Kaycee, flying under the radar basically means doing nothing. And of course you won that hacker comp, you're identifying furniture! All you do is just sit around all day.

I have a hate/love relationship for Tyler. I hate him because hes on the side I dont like, he's cocky, and I think hes super overrated as a player. HOWVER, everyone else makes dumb moves so it makes his moves look better, plus hes calm and collected which is nice in the game. And I still like his little flirtation with Haleigh. Their one on one in the episode was so cute. I just think its obvious how much they have crushes on each other but if people watched the feeds they would see it more. It sucks they are on opposite sides of the house and gunning for each other. I want a haleigh, tyler, scottie final 3 and brett can be in there at 4. I wish they would show more of haleigh/scottie's friendship, they are super cute too.

I dont like faysal/haleigh at all but i find showmances super annoying. He is just super needy and clingy. i do think Haleigh likes him a bit but not as much as he likes her and they fight all the time on the feeds, they drive me nuts. Plus his trust in JC just irritates me.

Sam is a NUT JOB. She's been having meltdowns all over the feeds. And shes jealous of the other girls getting the attention in the house. Her new target is Angela because of how close Angela/Tyler have been lately. Good gracious. Can she just self evict and make it easier for everyone? lol. Then two people can return in the buy back.

Brett is funny. I dont mind him at all. If he and Tyler are the last L6ers remaining i will not be upset about that, i just want Angela and Kaycee out of there.

Quote:
First off . . . why did Haleigh tell everyone about being the hacker?
She is a good person and felt super guilty that Bayleigh was taking the fall and getting all the backlash... I thought it was super sweet to do as a friend. Stupid, as a game move, but sweet. And frankly it kind of helped them more because it caused doubt in Sam.

I would have been on Tyler's side in the bayleigh argument had he not done the whole sunglasses thing. That just really rubbed me the wrong way and came off a bit like bullying to me. Other than that Ive liked him, but I still think hes making some dumb mistakes in the game.

im not gonna comment on the race thing much, because we clearly see things differently. I think its pretty telling that the black peole are usually targeted first but okay. Moving on...

I think Kaycee made a really dumb decision personally. She could/should have put Fessy up there. Maybe he could win the veto but its better to take a shot at a bigger target. L6 getting rid of Rockstar isn't really that big of an accomplishment imo. But hey, thats okay with me.

Cant wait to watch veto play out!
Old 08-13-2018, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Putting Fessy up would have guaranteed a strong physical competitor in the Veto. I agree with the decision to put Rockstar up.

Well, speaking of edits, Bayleigh’s could have been a lot worse.
ICON
Old 08-13-2018, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I'm a little late commenting. Didn't comment on the eviction episode, but I did see the whole big argument beforehand on Youtube. Couldn't resist watching it because I heard it was so juicy. So yes, I do know everything that was said, even though I don't watch the feeds.

First off . . . why did Haleigh tell everyone about being the hacker? She did the exact opposite of what I said she should do. Now she's the head of that alliance when she could have had Fessy as a shield in front of her.

Good lord, Bayliegh was INSUFFERABLE! I can't stand people like that who have a victim mentality and always think other people are being unfair to them. This is the same woman who was absolutely horrendous to poor Rockstar, her own alliance member. And then she's gonna complain about people making her life hell? Um, I listened to all the recaps about the live feeds, and I've got news for her: When you're on the block, people tend to avoid you because they don't want to go down on your sinking ship. THAT'S BIG BROTHER. Get over it. I know Tyler antagonizing her afterwards (which was pretty tame) was to draw her to him to eliminate his vote (as they assumed she was the hacker at the time.) I don't really think he needed to do that, but it doesn't hurt to build up a bit of dislike on the jury, too, so that people think they can beat you. He did great damage control by appealing to her ego in that goodbye message, and Brett--who had been playing well--did the opposite! I am liking Brett, though. I find him hilarious, and he's probably the one I'm rooting for the second most after Tyler. I actually could see Bayleigh voting for Tyler now, because he called her a big player, complimented her, and came off as genuine in that goodbye message. Angela tried to do that but came off as fake. And Brett was just openly a douche.

Bayleigh was LYING about what Tyler said. He never said he would only use the veto if Angela went up. He asked if she would go up, and she said yes. Maybe she remembers it wrong, or maybe she believes her own lie, but for her to be screaming like that . . . does she really expect an apology when she's screaming like that? She doesn't deserve one! She's not telling the truth, and she was yelling her head off. And her little comment about "No more big scary black woman" when she left the house . . . I hate when people try to make something about race when it's not. She didn't get evicted because of her race. She got evicted because she was raging at people and was the head of her inept alliance. She seems to think it was all "unfair" because she wasn't the hacker. That wasn't the ultimate reason why she was targeted, though. She was targeted because she opened up her big mouth to Rachel about the power app, and people wanted that power app out. (Wish Tyler hadn't told Sam about his. She's such a loose canon.)

And someone should really tell Bayleigh that when you start off by saying, "I'm gonna be the bigger person," you're really not being the bigger person at all. You're trying to make yourself look better than you really are, and when you do that, you're actually being a smaller person.

Anyway, as you can tell, I'm glad she's gone. That victim mentality plus that diva attitude was just too much. She and Swaggy C deserve each other. (Soooo sick of seeing those Swaggy shirts around the house, too. Like Haleigh, get that shirt off. You're better than that.)

They got a load of Twitter people in the audience, it seems like. I think I definitely see things a lot more similarly to how the Reddit crowd and podcasters do. There's a big divide on how people are viewing this cast.

Good on Haleigh for winning HOH, though I'm not rooting for her side. She's falling for Brett's charms, though, and he's playing both sides now just like Tyler was. That could be her downfall. She made the right nominations based on what she knew, but I was soooo happy Kaycee won that hacker comp! I like Kaycee. She's been lying low, but I think she can make it far. And Kaycee made the exact right decision by putting up Rockstar, therefore targeting one from the other side but also keeping the Veto field weaker.

The only person I really don't like right now is Sam. Does she realize how many people would kill to be in her position, spending the summer in the Big Brother house, just coasting into jury (likely pretty far into jury since she's not a threat to win the game)? I would not mind for her to go at all. I've actually grown more sympathetic towards Rockstar, but I'm not rooting for that alliance. I still like the Tyler/Brett/Angela/Kaycee alliance.
THIS. All of this! April, we are totally thinking the same about everything/the players this season.

Spoiler:

Old 08-13-2018, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree April and well said.

SPOILER ON VETO WINNER AND IF IT"S USED OR NOT!

Spoiler:
Old 08-13-2018, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We really are, Jess.
ICON
Old 08-13-2018, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Such a shocker.

Quote:
I agree with the decision to put Rockstar up.
of course you do lol

I still think its dumb because they could beat rockstar in the end. Besides, Fessy could still get picked for veto regardless.

I cant get over how dumb Kaycee is, I just cant.

If Haleigh goes home next week I will be canceling my feeds. But at least the girl tried, which is more than I can say for any of the other houseguests. And regardless, its gonna be hilarious to me watching L6 all get evicted and/or lose to Tyler in the end. These people are so dumb, its literally bb19 part 2. Cant wait for a season where they dont let sheep on the show.