Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2018, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Well, Ross really can’t wait a couple more weeks because there is only one week left now. So, people are making big moves fast because they don’t have a lot of time.

James is smart. And he got 2nd place in HOH for the 4th time in a row. Watching the episode now, so don’t know who Omarosa nominates, but I hope she sticks to her deal with James. She’s not really trustworthy, though.

ETA: Nominated Ross & Brandi. Not really surprised. Thank goodness it wasn’t James. I have a feeling there’s a double eviction coming up, just not sure when.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Last edited by Always & Forever; 02-18-2018 at 08:01 PM
Old 02-19-2018, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I mean a couple more evictions i guess. I forgot it was so short. Its weird there is only a week left? How? They must be doing a few double evictions?

Shannon being a big baby about her nomination was annoying to watch. There was no point in dwelling on it. At the end of the day its a game and just go and have fun and try to win? These people take this game so seriously. I know its hard when you are in there but come on. I wasn’t that sad to see her go because she was just a bit much.

Brandi is so abrasive and rude. I really don’t like her. I want her to go next. I was glad when the alliance was mad at her for voting to keep Shannon.

I was a bit annoyed Omarosa won just because I love Ross so I am a bit bummed but maybe he can win veto...

My order right now:
Ross
Meta
James
Marissa
Mark
Ari
Brandi
Omarosa
Old 02-19-2018, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Yeah, I’m sure there will be a few DE’s between now & Sunday. How many are left? 8? So, two on Monday. That’s 6. 2 on Friday. That’s 4. Going into Sunday’s finale with 4. IDK. That’s just my guess.

My order:
James
Marisa
Ari
Mark
Ross
Metta
Omarosa
Brandi

Yes, I can stand Omarosa more than Brandi.

Old 02-20-2018, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Julie Chen says Celebrity Big Brother could become an annual event

Old 02-21-2018, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG ROSS WON THE VETO. I was so confused, I thought Omarosa had won and then she said Ross. Wow, that camera confused me. lol. He didnt even end up using the power though....

The season started out great but its been kind of a waste with these weak celebrities that just want to be evicted? I mean, Meta wants to go home and then they voted him out, its just kind of lame. That’s the problem with Celebrity BB… they don’t really need the money so what is their motivation to stay? Kind of frustrating to watch. And kind of a slap in the face to everyone actually playing the game and having their hands forced in who to vote for.

I actually liked Meta so I am a bit bummed to see him leave but hey, if he doesn’t want to be there then byeeeee. Let the people that actually want to play stay in the game. Plus his interview was just weird! Like, he kept talking about Shannon. And then he was saying he was such a competition and yet he quit? Doesn’t make sense. He had 6 days to go… weird.

This season is UBER short. I am just confused how in the heck they are going to get through the next 3 episodes with 7 people left. lol.
Old 02-21-2018, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Yeah, people on Twitter were saying Omarosa won it, but it was really close, so it’s kinda hard to tell.

If this does come back next year, I hope CBS casts celebrities who aren’t going to quit & want to be there for only 3 FREAKIN’ WEEKS!! That’s all it is. 3-4 weeks. Could you imagine if they were in a regular season & had to play for 3 months. They never would have lasted.

I don’t think Metta ever saw an episode of this & has no idea how the game is played.

They really will have a lot to cram in in 2 hours! I’m sure a lot of stuff will be pre-taped. There’s supposed to be an episode on Saturday, but I’m wondering if it’s just a recap episode...

Big Brother’s Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson Reveal Wedding Plans and Hopes For Kids ‘Sooner Rather Than Later’

Old 02-22-2018, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would so be down for this! I was so skeptical about this season, but it’s been such a breath of fresh air after the train wreck of BB19. (I also didn’t think BB18 was that good.) I’ve really enjoyed this cast.
ICON
Old 02-22-2018, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

It’s disappointing there were quitters, but the ones that are left have definitely made it quite entertaining.

James has gotten 2nd place IN.EVERY.HOH.COMPETITON! He could have had it this time, but he gave it to Mark, which was nice, but also strategic, as Omarosa claims?

Mark & James for the final 2, please.

Old 02-23-2018, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love that its a short season too lol.

Brandi is an idiot for talking to Mark the way she did when he was HOH. Like, what a dummy.

I was glad that Mark won. I am definitely rooting for the boys on this show. I like James a lot more after the last episode too. So for me I want Ross or James to win. I can’t see Ross winning though after the celebs watch the show and see how he played both sides.

Thank God for the DE on Friday. I hope Brandi and Omarosa are the next to go. Then I will be fine with anyone else winning.
Old 02-23-2018, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have enjoyed this cast so much that I think I’ll be fine with anyone winning.
ICON
Old 02-23-2018, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I don't want Brandi or Omarosa to win, but I would be fine with anyone else winning.

Old 02-23-2018, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tveitღ (View Post)
I don't want Brandi or Omarosa to win, but I would be fine with anyone else winning.
I think Omarosa is clinically insane. she has no sense of reality.
Old 02-24-2018, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

same to the two above.
Old 02-24-2018, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like Omarosa for some reason.

I think I want Ross to win most of all. But again, I would be fine with any of them. I think Ari stands a good shot. Mark is the perfect goat for the final two.
ICON
Old 02-25-2018, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

“Guys, at least I beat Brandi.” James was hilarious, I am bummed to see him go. Ugh. I liked him a lot! But I was really glad that Ross won the veto to save himself.

Also glad to see Brandi leave the game earlier than the rest of them. I just want Omarosa to go and then I will be happy with whoever wins.

I dont like the idea of the final HOH getting to choose though? WTF. That just seems so dumb. They should have done a double eviction earlier in the season.

Also, what the hell was the point of the recap episode? So dumb.