Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2018, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

If he was smart he'd put up Kaycee and Angela. He thinks hes in a final 2 with Tyler, and he seems to be talking with JC a lot lately about targeting Angela, so I think he needs to bite the bullet and nominate her. HOWEVER, he will probably be too chicken because he doesnt want them hating him. He might try the "Backdoor" plan but in that scenario he would still piss off JC by putting him up so who knows. I think Brett getting HOH would be the most interesting scenario.

Angela/Tyler will both nominate sam/jc and maybe end up deciding to get rid of JC if he flips out on them. Tyler probably wont want to win HOH but if he did he'd probably just tell Jc "you haven't been on the block yet so its fair and you are just a pawn, trust me, dont freak out." If JC obeyed then they might just keep him, but idk, it seems silly for them to keep jc over sam.

Sam would probably put up Kaycee and Angela since she hates women. She doesnt seem to like Angela much at all and Kaycee nominated her so maybe shell do the same and tell Kaycee shes a pawn. That would certainly be interesting. But knowing her, shed let Tyler convince her to nominate Brett or JC.

Brett REALLY pisses me off because all he does is rag on Haleigh on the feeds these days and how she is the "Raven" of this season and hasnt contribute anything and sucks. Its like really Brett, what hoh did you win again? Hes worse than she is!!! Really makes my blood boil. Now I want him out for sure.

My ideal order for eviction would be
1. JC
2. Brett
3. Tyler
4. Angela
5. Sam

I think Sam in a final 2 would be pretty hilarious and if she beat the other person that'd be funny too but shed also be a super craptastic winner. I am fine/okay with Kaycee winning but Id want her to win in a landslide against anyone else. Dont want to see any of the men in the final 2 at all.

Tyler and Kaycee were also laughing going "brett and angela probably think we want to take them to end because we would beat them".... like, uh yeah, and you should. lol. i think they really do want to take each other to final 2 which is idiotic.
Old 09-11-2018, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Like I said before, if Tyler/Kaycee do still want to go to the end with each other, it’s probably due to a personal connection, because it certainly is the more difficult final 2 scenario.

If Haleigh goes, I could see Tyler throwing the DE HOH. I always wonder why more people don’t throw the final 5 HOH if they’re comfortable, because the Final 4 HOH is so crucial when it comes to guaranteeing your safety.
ICON
Old 09-11-2018, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just think tyler would beat kaycee because people tend to give the win to the male in a male/female scenario. they seem to think men are the bigger competitors which is super unfair, but its always what women have to deal with. IMO Kaycee has played a much better game but I dont think the jury will see it that way. Despite talk of a bitter jury I don think this season people will be bitter. The only bitter jurors I could see would be bayleigh, rockstar, brett, and jc.

I think Tyler and Brett should both throw it. Because the two main targets right now are Angela and JC. If Brett throws it, he can convince JC or Sam to get rid of Angela. but if tyler wins veto and takes her off, or whatever, he can still pretend to be all in with L6. If Tyler/Angela get HOH then Brett could pretend hes on board to get rid of sam or jc, but then if he gets veto, use it on JC so that one if forced to nominate the other and then jc/brett have the votes to get rid of one.

I cant see Tyler going home in the DE. I dont think its possible. No one would nominate him and even if they did, no one would vote him out. But Tyler is paranoid about it so I can see him wanting to win the next hoh. I just have a feeling its going to be an angela HOH in the DE. Im getting a sense for it lol. And I think shell nominate sam/jc but then I think theyll decide just to get rid of JC while they can.

Unfortunately Sam is the victoria and will probably be dragged to the end. And if the final 3 is Tyler/Kaycee/Sam and Kaycee wins the final hoh and then takes Tyler, it'll be just like season 16 with Cody taking Derrick.
Old 09-11-2018, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Bayleigh’s influence over the rest of the Hive could determine if the jury is bitter or not.

If Sam wins the DE HOH, that would be so crazy.

Tyler’s actually only had HOH once, though, hard to believe, so I could see him going for the win to add even more to his comp resume.
ICON
Old 09-11-2018, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

POV Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 09-12-2018, 01:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Fessy said numerous times that its just a game. When he was on the block too. I dont think hes going to be bitter at all and I dont think hes going to follow the voting block at all. He likes Tyler too a lot. And he didnt seem to think that highly of Kaycee, plus they never talked in the house, so I think Faysal would vote for Tyler over Kaycee.

Bayleigh has that beef with him and loves Kaycee, so shed vote kaycee. Rockstar wants a female to win, so shed vote for Kaycee. Haleigh already admitted if it were Tyler vs Kaycee shed vote for Tyler. and I dont think Scottie will be influenced by anyone at all, so he'd vote what he wanted. Despite calling Tyler a coward, I think he'd understand his gameplay and give him a vote as well. Not sure what Brett or JC would do, I feel like because they had final 2s with Tyler they would be bitter against him but who knows. It would depend on how Tyler got there I think. And Angela is in a showmance with Tyler, i think its a given shed vote for him no matter what. Sam is voting for Tyler as well considering shes obsessed with him.

Bayleigh doesnt have influence over the rest of the hive, despite people thinking she does.

Tyler has had two HOH's... he won the very first HOH and put up Sam and Steve, and he was HOH last week lol. And he's won what, 3 vetos as well? He's already got the comp wins. But I personally think thats all he's really done thats super impressive. And if he takes Kaycee to the final 2 I will think hes an even bigger idiot because that would be a dumb move.

These idiots want to draw straws for who to nominate and now they want to blindside the person going home. FOR WHAT FREAKING REASON. I cannot. These people are just so dumb. Why do they think blindsiding people is the way to go? Its not ya'll. If one were smart they would tell the person leaving beforehand to get some trust there.

Last edited by Alexa; 09-12-2018 at 01:20 AM
Old 09-12-2018, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Duh, how could I forget that Tyler had two HOHs after he just had one?

New episode tonight!
ICON
Old 09-12-2018, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I still haven’t been able to see Sunday’s episode and it’s not up OnDemand yet...

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-12-2018, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A lot of the propadsal is up on YT .
In any update spoilers nothing has been said to Remaining houseguests about double evection. Maybe tonight they will find out .
So Hailegh, if votes go as it seems , goes to jury wh follows her Thursday ? Is there even time to have a HOH and Veto ? Maybe just another fast HOH comp
Old 09-12-2018, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, they are usually fast HOH and Veto comes on double evictions.

Will say more about the episode when I’m not so tired, but I just have to say . . . I always love the comic comp!
ICON
Old 09-12-2018, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I usually like the comic comp but I didnt like this one. I think the obstacle course looked way too easy and they only had like what, 6 different matches to deal with? they should have had all 16 matches and each comic was matched with the same one of the same person. They are making the competitions too easy this year. Kaycee completing it in 2 minutes is ridiculous. I dont even get how she did that because she had to have looked at all the comics for quite a while???

Also the comics themselves were not that good. Twinston? Huh? is that literally the only thing they could think rhymed with winston? Same with Snotty? Huh??? I liked Rachel's, Bayliegh's, and Tylers. But the others were bad. They had a black man be the "villain" in most of the comics and Kaitlyn's was really really horrible looking. I just, yeah not a fan.

And I can admit Kaycee is playing a great game but man, that girl is boring. I also think Tyler should LET JC take out Angela or Kaycee, but he's so overprotective of them and its dumb. Hes gonna have the most difficult time beating Kaycee and yet he wants to take her to the end?

I'm really really tired of these JC edits. Now we are supposed to feel bad for him because of his family? Dont get me wrong, thats a sucky situation but they show all these favorable edits of him and nothing about how he really acts in the house. If his family doesn't care about him because hes gay, then thats sad... but maybe its partly to do with how he acts and treats people.

This episode was better than some others, at least it focused on the game and not dumb/useless edits. But it was still sort of boring. I am really looking forward to the double eviction tomorrow though, cannot wait to see who gets the boot.
Old 09-13-2018, 12:59 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm still sure Sam will go in the DE but I'll check the episode out to see if hell freezes over and something unpredictable happens for the first time in weeks.
Old 09-13-2018, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I actually dont think they are targeting her anymore. Tyler told angela/kaycee that brett wanted to go against them so now they want to get brett out. And we already know that JC wants Angela out. This is not a spoiler because the episode is going go so quickly they wont have time to show any of those conversations...

Im hoping for a Brett or JC hoh tonight, i think it would be amazing to see Angela get booted and have to go to Jury with all of the hive. Of course id prefer to see Tyler go but there is no way that is happening.

I have a feeling its going to be an Angela HOH though with Brett getting the boot.
Old 09-13-2018, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They might show those conversations tonight. I’d still rather not know what hasn’t happened on TV . . . I can find out in discussions we have here afterwards.

I liked the family messages last night. It allowed them to fill the episode with something actually meaningful to the contestants. Tyler’s made me sad because I feel bad for him not having his dad anymore. I felt bad for JC, too. Controversy aside . . . that sucks for him that he didn’t have a family member record something for him.

This comic comp was easier but more visually effective as a viewer. The zip line one is challenging, but it’s hard to see what they’re doing. Plus, gotta love Brett literally breaking Winston. The editing of the comp was so weird, though. They made it look like Kaycee took a while, I guess because they had to since she blew everyone else out of the water. She did great! Maybe she lucked out on a few, or maybe she just knew them all, but either way, good for her. She’s got an impressive Veto steak going.

The art on Tyler’s and Bayleigh’s comics were really good. Surprised they didn’t make Scottie the Virgin King, though. His was the least impressive one to me. Swaggy’s was pretty funny, I thought, with him handing out t-shirts. I love Angela saying she’s tired of those shirts. Me, too!

JC continues to try to play Tyler . . . not gonna work. I feel like either JC or Brett may get cooked in the Double Eviction. I love Brett, but he’s definitely bottom of that alliance. He’s way too charismatic to let get to the end.

I’m really excited for the double eviction tonight!
ICON
Old 09-13-2018, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the fast ep two nomination ceremony 2 evictions, one Veto comp . Another twist I missed .
Spoiler:

Last edited by Logan; 09-13-2018 at 07:01 PM