Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2017, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow I cannot believe that Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher came onto the show. Like, WTF. Why in the world would they do that?

I love Peter, he is so cute. I also like Dean too but I dont know much about him just yet. The kiss looked sweet though.

I dont really know many of the other guys just yet.

Not sad about Demario, I actually found him irritating the whole episode. He was TOO cocky for my taste.

Last edited by Alexa; 06-01-2017 at 12:49 PM
Old 06-01-2017, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Wow I cannot believe that Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher came onto the show. Like, WTF. Why in the world would they do that?
Because they're fans and had nothing better to do?

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 06-02-2017, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, they said they were fans and asked to come on, plus they need the money
Old 06-02-2017, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

They do have 2 kids to raise!

Old 06-03-2017, 05:31 AM
Master Fan

I didn't realize they had 2 children I like Mila
Old 06-03-2017, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Yeah, I think they just had their second one not too long ago.

Almost time for a new thread! We can use one of those quotes I posted before for the new thread title!

Old 06-05-2017, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

How scary!
'Bachelorette' star Trista Sutter suffers seizure in Croatia

Quote:
tristasutter This was me yesterday.
...two hours after I had a seizure.
...two hours after I fell on my daughter's chest & she watched, along with her brother & grandparents, in confusion & horror as her mommy stared blankly off into the distance & started turning blue. ...two hours after we were supposed to have an adventure. An adventure to one of the most beautiful National Parks in Europe.
Instead, I ended up in a euphoric white dream that the voices of my husband and daughter pulled me from and I ended up in a Croatian hospital being poked and prodded and wondering "why me?" But today, I had to ask, "why not me"? I'm human.
I have an expiration date.
I've always envisioned that date being sometime after my kids have graduated college, met the loves of their lives and created families of their own, but I was reminded yesterday that it could come anytime, in any country, whether I'm surrounded by strangers or people I love, or neither, or both.
I've never been perfect and I never will be, but from here on out, I vow to try my best to live this life to the fullest.
To embrace gratitude and the lessons I wrote about over 3 years ago with a newly acquired perspective. To stress less.
To love more.
To listen. Be kind. Spread joy.
To be a better version of myself as a wife, mother, sister, cousin, niece, aunt, neighbor, daughter, and friend.
Thank you to those back in the states, whom I hold dear. You know who you are.
Thank you to those I've never met who lift me up and have my back.
Thank you to those from my #bachelornation family who've shown this OG kindness & respect when I know I'm old news.
Thank you to the kind tourists & Croatians who held my hand, wiped my tears, and hugged my kids. You will forever be remembered. And lastly, thank you to my family, especially @ryansutter. Without you, I don't know that I would be here today. You are my everything and I love you forevermore.
If you've gotten this far, know that I don't share these words for your pity, but to inspire you to take them and be thankful for your life and blessings. Tell the people you love how you feel and live with grateful enthusiasm. I plan to.
So glad she is doing better!

Quote:
tristasutter Today was a good day. #grateful ❤️

Quote:
tristasutter They make everything better. ❤️
#family #lovethesehumans #grateful #lifeisshort #lifeissweet #lifeiswhatyoumakeit
#croatia2017 #adventure #oldtowndubrovnik

Quote:
tristasutter A little family in a big town. Thank you Old Town Dubrovnik & @tripadvisor for a day we won't soon forget!! ❤️ 🇭🇷⛪️
#walkingtour #citywalls
#tripadvisormadeiteasy
#lovinglife #livinglife #gratefulforlife

Old 06-05-2017, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

thats scary! glad she okay.

the new episode was boringgggg the ellen show stuff just too long imo. and i hate how they are doing the whole format again with the rose ceremonies at the beginning, UGH it just doesnt make it as interesting to me, all the suspense is gone so quick... its making me not even want to watch the episodes live and just binge them later... i think i might do that.

no-one really stood out to me this episode at all, (though i think i like alex a bit betteR) but i liked the people she sent home. The dumb waboom guy is gone . he was annoying. i wanted her to get rid of the tickle guy too, i dont find him funny. The other guy that was arguing with the kaboom guy should have gone since he was obsessing. I was also glad she didnt get demario come back. I hope she sends the complainer dude home next.
Old 06-06-2017, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I'm glad she sent the 2 guys home. I thought Blake was more annoying than Lucas (Whaboom! guy), but I'm glad both of them are gone.

I like Alex, too! I still like Dean. He is adorable! I still like Peter & Bryan, also!

I didn't care for the date with Anthony. And Eric just has a bad temper.

................................................…………

*SPOILERS!!!*
Spoiler Alert! Find out Who 'The Bachelorette' Rachel Lindsay Picks

I kinda hate that people are spoiling it already. I don't want to know, but in case anybody else does.

Old 06-06-2017, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Those guys that are egging ERic on need to go, she seems to like him somewhat That whaboom guy was on GMA this morning, no surprise
Old 06-06-2017, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

eric is obnoxious as HELL he was starting so much drama! i think if multiple people have a problem with you then its YOU thats the issue frankly.
Old 06-07-2017, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Or, they all just decided to pick on one person to pick on and Eric got the short end of the stick.

Apparently, DeMario is going to Paradise...

Still Together? 'Bachelorette' Couple JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers Unfollow Each Other on Social Media!

Old 06-07-2017, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tveitღ (View Post)

Apparently, DeMario is going to Paradise...
Can't imagine any girl going for someone like that
Old 06-07-2017, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
eric is obnoxious as HELL he was starting so much drama! i think if multiple people have a problem with you then its YOU thats the issue frankly.
Not always. I think it can be both sides. For whatever reason, Bryce and Iggy decided to say that they felt Eric wasn't there for the right reasons. We don't know why they felt that way. But they tattled.

Eric reacted to that in a very immature way. He has been very whiny about Rachel's feelings for him and his connection to her.

I think Iggy was trying to help but went about it the wrong way and Eric doesn't trust him--which I get. Then Lee sees that Eric is an emotional state and goads him. I don't think it's necessarily because he has a problem with Eric (other than some racist POV that we've since discovered) but rather because he can. And he knows he can. And he enjoys it.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
Not always. I think it can be both sides. For whatever reason, Bryce and Iggy decided to say that they felt Eric wasn't there for the right reasons. We don't know why they felt that way. But they tattled.

Eric reacted to that in a very immature way. He has been very whiny about Rachel's feelings for him and his connection to her.

I think Iggy was trying to help but went about it the wrong way and Eric doesn't trust him--which I get. Then Lee sees that Eric is an emotional state and goads him. I don't think it's necessarily because he has a problem with Eric (other than some racist POV that we've since discovered) but rather because he can. And he knows he can. And he enjoys it.
Good observation.

Would someone else like to start the new thread?