Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2020, 05:13 AM
Master Fan

Now that she has a platform
Old 06-13-2020, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Yeah, she’s using that soap box and 15 minutes of fame as much as she can.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 06-15-2020, 05:49 AM
Master Fan

Just too much
Old 06-15-2020, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I stopped listening to anything she had to do or say with The Bachelor franchise the moment she left Peter and told him she was “living her best life”.

Kaitlyn’s season is tonight! I’m only looking forward to it to see Nick again! I honestly thought I would never say that in my entire life.

Old 06-15-2020, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
IDK if that’s what he’s gonna say, I was just predicting.
Oh.... lol. Well that makes WAY more sense.

Obviously he would never say that, it would look really bad even if it were true lol

Yeah i am not a fan of Rachel. She is literally always upset about something it seems.
Old 06-16-2020, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

Rachel was ok on Nick's season but as soon as she became the Bachelorette then she seemed to change
Old 06-17-2020, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I agree with both of you. She’s let being “the first black Bachelorette” go to her head. She thinks her opinion is the only right one and anyone who disagrees with her is “wrong” and “a racist”. She just bothers me. Sorry. Rant over.

Because Garrett showed his support to law enforcement, Becca doesn’t know if she can be with him anymore?

Becca Kufrin Doesn't Know the Status of Her Relationship with Garrett Yrigoyen After His Pro-Cop Remarks

Old 06-17-2020, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im not the biggest cop fan right now, and i dont think making Pro cop rants is right to do in light of everything going on. OBVIOUSLY not all cops are bad, but enough of them are to where change needs to occur somewhere in the system, so to go against BLM and support cops is just stupid imo.

With that said he made racist remarks in the past and she stayed with him, so I'm not sure why she would change her stance now, she knew what she was getting into with him...
Old 06-17-2020, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I don’t think showing your support for cops is going against BLM. I don’t think it has to be one or the other. You can support and show your appreciation for both...

Anyway, I should have known this would stir up some debate. I don’t think it was wrong of Garrett to show his appreciation to his family & friends in law enforcement, but maybe there was more to it than just that, but this should be a conversation that Becca & Garrett have in private and not blasted all over social media. We’ll see if they last much longer...

Old 06-17-2020, 09:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Im not the biggest cop fan right now, and i dont think making Pro cop rants is right to do in light of everything going on. OBVIOUSLY not all cops are bad, but enough of them are to where change needs to occur somewhere in the system, so to go against BLM and support cops is just stupid imo.

With that said he made racist remarks in the past and she stayed with him, so I'm not sure why she would change her stance now, she knew what she was getting into with him...
this. I agree and I just don't see the point of saying "blue lives matter" or "all lives matter" because no one is saying they don't, that's not the point and I've been constantly telling people that.

it's one thing to always the support the cops and another to post pro cop stuff now that people are talking about some other peoples lives. it's just not the time.

I actually saw a Bachelor Instagram fan account that said they actually broke up but neither Becca or Garrett posted anything and I didn't see it on the reddit bachelor forum so I think it might just be speculation on Becca saying she wasn't sure about the relationship..

yea, she knew what she was getting into and I doubt she'll change but I guess her whole family is against him too, her sister called him out for the pro cop post so who knows what will happen.
Old 06-17-2020, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Supporting cops right now, without showing any support for BLM IS going against BLM though? Because obviously the reason why people are fighting for BLM so hard right now is because of everything going on with police brutality. so yes, you can support both, but I think when you actively post PRO police stuff but no BLM stuff, its pretty obvious what you are trying to say....

Supporting your family members who are cops is totally understandable. There are plenty of really great cops out there. I dont think many people are saying that every single cop out there is horrible. But there are many instances where certain cops have done pretty horrible things with no consequences, which is what people are trying to bring to light right now. IF someone says "look at this police brutality and the horrible things this cop is doing" that doesnt mean they are attacking your brother or your father because they are a police officer.

Like, people are upset that people are anti cop right now, which I get, but to be more upset about that and not upset about black lives that are getting snuffed out is baffling to me. So to me, when people say "blue lives matter" they are completely disregarding BLM and acting all upset/hurt by the fact that people are criticizing police, when they have good reason to.

For example, I am a dance teacher. and if there was news story about a dance teacher killing a child, and then another who did the same thing and it started occurring everywhere, people wouldn't defend teachers, or turn a blind eye, it would be a huge controversy. And as a teacher I wouldnt be upset, I would defend the children. I would understand why people were getting upset with teachers. The same is happening now with police. It doesnt mean every single teacher would be bad? But obviously measures need to be in place to create change.

Look at doctors, they make a mistake, and they have consequences for that mistake, often times losing their license. So many police have gotten away with horrible things for so long and it needs to stop.
Old 06-17-2020, 11:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

you say it so much better than I can but yes, I definitely agree.
Old 06-18-2020, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I know it’s not a popular opinion right now. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, though, ladies!

I saw that IG post, too, but there was no confirmation on if they were still together or not. I guess we’re still waiting to see.

Moving on to other Bachelorette news:

Nick Viall Reflects on 'Failed' Kaitlyn Bristowe Proposal: 'It Really Was a Season for the Ages'

Okay, We *Finally* Know Matt James and Clare Crawley's Bachelor and Bachelorette Filming Schedules

The Bachelor/ette Relationships Ranked From Shortest to Longest

Old 06-18-2020, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks guys. I am in support of BLM but I also don't think all cops are bad. I do see their job as important, I just think some things need to change to make it work better.... I wish people would try to see both sides and understand where people are coming from before jumping to conclusions. I cant handle all this attacking and division right now, its really sad to see. I think the most important thing is just communicating and being kind to each other.
Old 06-18-2020, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Thanks guys. I am in support of BLM but I also don't think all cops are bad. I do see their job as important, I just think some things need to change to make it work better.... I wish people would try to see both sides and understand where people are coming from before jumping to conclusions. I cant handle all this attacking and division right now, its really sad to see. I think the most important thing is just communicating and being kind to each other.
I do agree with that, Alexa. I’m just frustrated about the attack on (what seems like) all cops & how if you support, or show your support, for cops and law enforcement, you’re considered a horrible person. But you’re right, things do need to change.

Don’t think this news had been shared in here yet...

The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe Will Compete on Dancing with the Stars