Old 10-14-2020, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Did you watch the premiere?

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 10-15-2020, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

did you guys hear about JP and Ashley breaking up???
Old 10-16-2020, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

I did hear about JP and Ashley. Although I didn't watch their season they seemed like they were a good match. I did watch 1st episode of Claire's season. Looks like she has her heart set on one guy. Wonder what will happen? Just don't like her something phony about her
Old 10-16-2020, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I was just coming here to post that news.

'Bachelorette' stars Ashley Hebert, J.P. Rosenbaum split ‘after years of attempting to repair’ marriage

It seems like they’ve been having struggles for years, but they were just interviewed earlier in the summer & seemed just fine! It just goes to show and makes you wonder if people put on these facades for the cameras and are just faking it... While it is disappointing, I hope they can co-parent and still be there for each other and for their kids. They’ve officially made the history books in Bachelor Nation by being the very first couple to officially divorce between The Bachelor & Bachelorette shows (I’m not counting any of the spin-off shows). Trista & Ryan and Sean & Catherine still give me hope!

Janice, I know what you mean about Clare... While I don’t necessarily not like her, there is just something off about her, but IDK what it is. I do love that she’s so much older and that most of the guys are so much older (they get 80’s references! ), but I can’t quite place my finger on it. It’s gonna be interesting to see what all went down, how they bring Tayisha in, etc. In the preview for the season, she’s telling the guys, “I apologize if I wasted your time, I apologize if I broke your heart...”, which, isn’t that exactly what she doesn’t want the guys to do to her... Seems a bit hypocritical much. I get she fell for someone fast, but it really, in all honesty, does not seem fair to the other guys, especially with how the season started in the first place. They’ve already had to put their life on hold for 4+ months, then you’re just gonna say “bye” and not give any of them a chance at all, no matter how you feel about one particular person? It all just seems so confusing!

Old 10-16-2020, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im sad, they were my favorite couple...

The premiere was okay, too much talking in the first half hour for my taste.

The guys are older but they still arent old enough, a lot of them were in their 20s which i think is odd. They should at least be in their 30s imo.

Clare is okay but can be annoying. I think her and whats his face? Dale? Are okay but I found it strange she was so obsessed with him and said he was her husband after like 30 seconds lol. Maybe this is whats gotten her nowhere before? Not taking time to get to know people.

I also didnt get why she kept the drama guy and got rid of Tyler for being honest, but maybe that was the shows decision there... idk.

How are they gonna go out on dates in the world with Covid and still stay safe?

I was surprised the promo spoiled that Clare leaves early... like wtf was that?

Im excited for Taysha though, she seems more likable to me.
Old 10-17-2020, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

I read Juan Pablo has been commenting on her season I think Tayshia will be a much better bachelorette, not so high maintenance
Old 10-17-2020, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I’m sorry, Alexa. It’s such a bummer.

Yeah, I think Clare falls too hard too fast...

Quote:
They should at least be in their 30s imo.
Yeah, I think ALL of the guys should have been in their 30’s-early 40’s!

^I'm interested to see what Juan Pablo’s been saying about it. And I can’t wait to see Tayisha, either! I think she’s hotter and will be more fun! Even though she’s still kinda young...

Old 10-17-2020, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

are they gonna keep the guys that are there?

maybe that was somewhat planned and thats why the guys are younger lol
Old 10-17-2020, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Yeah, that’s a good point. I wonder if they gave the guys the choice to leave or stay for Tayisha...

Bachelorette Alum Emily Maynard Johnson Welcomes Her Fifth Child — a Baby Girl!
^I didn’t even know she was pregnant again! Congrats to her on finally getting another baby girl! I bet Ricki is thrilled to have a little baby sister!

Old 10-23-2020, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

I thought the second episode's one on one date was pretty strange I'm surprised ABC allowed the group date to strip down
Old 10-24-2020, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was a little far, I think the jock straps would have been fine enough. I would have refused if I were on there, but they are also guys and dont care as much. If it had been women asked to do that it wouldn't have gone over well. But i think if a guy said no (and one did) Claire would have been fine with it, so that other guy is totally overreacting imo. Anyone could have pulled her aside and let her know they were not comfortable with it.

The guy that came back to the date even though they lost has crazy eyes lol. But i was kinda glad she gave him a rose at the end because the show wants them to break the rules.

Her and Dale have chemistry but its kind of annoying she is so obvious about it and not really giving anyone else a chance. But I guess you like who you like?

i felt kinda bad for the guy she set home early but he also sort of deserved it?

I dont really have any favorite guys yet but I hate when they dont end the show on a rose ceremony. I only know a few names right now lol.
Old 10-25-2020, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

I think many bachelor/bachelorette's have a few favorites from the start but they go through the process for the show. It's clear Dale is her favorite. He seems like a nice guy but I think he is young for her. It kind of sets up the idea that she will leave the show and Tayshia will take over. Wonder if they will bring in some new guys to make up for the ones Claire has eliminated.
Old 10-25-2020, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Or if Taysha will have to start from there? Guess we'll see. I cant imagine they will start all the way over.

Claire was acting like a crazy person when she yelled at the guys fro not pulling her away??? Like, maybe they were just trying to be nice and wait for someone else to do it first? IDK. Her personality can be so grating, I can see why her boyfriends dont stay with her. She probably turns into a controlling/overreactive person. It seems that way from what we've seen.
Old 10-26-2020, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

I havn't been a fan of Andi, Kaitlyn and Hanna but I think Claire is the worst one. At least we won't have to listen to a whole season of her