Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2019, 05:24 AM
Master Fan

Most of this season was boring except for all the Blake drama I think the only relationship that seems real is Hanna and Dylan. I'm just waiting for that official announcement for the new Bachelor
Old 09-16-2019, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
I'm just waiting for that official announcement for the new Bachelor
I think that’s the reason most people are watching.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-17-2019, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

True, this season was not my favorite
Old 09-18-2019, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I’m kinda glad the season is over now.

Seems like Chris & Katie are OK! I really do hope things work out for them!

Old 09-18-2019, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not surprised Clay and Nicole didnt work out because it seemed to me his relationship with Angela was way too fresh and he was using Nicole as a rebound. She is right in that if he's unsure, then it probably wont work. HOWEVER, I agree there is too much pressure to get engaged and she could have told him she wanted to date. I mean they've only been dating for what, a few weeks? lol.

IMO Katie and Chris are the weirdest couple ever and I did not expect an engagement there at all, but hey, if they are happy, good for them. Doesn't seem like its going to last though. Katie constantly talking about her "Tank" not being filled was so weird lol.

Personally, I am siding with Blake here. He shouldn't have maybe released the ENTIRE text conversation but like, if she was spreading false lies about his honestly, I dont really blame him for wanting to defend himself. I thought it was crappy that everyone was on Caelyn's side when IMO she definitely blew things up to make Blake look really bad.

Interesting that most of the couples are still together though, so maybe paradise really does work lol.
Old 09-19-2019, 05:19 AM
Master Fan

Not surprised Hanna and Dylan are the only solid couple. I think Demi and Christian were there to get the Neil Lane rings Doesn't seem like Chris was happy with Katie for telling all their dirty laundry. They went separate ways on camera but I don't think they will last Chris Harrison didn't address Nicole and Clay during the after show. I did see them with the group but maybe they chose not to be interviewed. I'm just glad all this Blake drama is over, I find him a phony Seems like Caelyn and Dean are doing ok, he was supporting her on the after show, maybe Dean found his person
Old 09-19-2019, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
I mean they've only been dating for what, a few weeks? lol.
According to some sources on social media, filming is only 16 days, with the rose ceremonies being every 3 days... So, yeah. Not wanting to get engaged/not having fallen in love after only 2 weeks is pretty understandable, whether you’re a committed person or not.

Clay & Nicole were there and filmed an interview segment, but it wasn’t aired...

Alexa, I’m with you! Totally #TeamBlake here! While I agree he shouldn’t have released the texts, Caelynn didn’t seem one bit remorseful about the way she lied and defamed him and his reputation. While I don’t want him to become The Bachelor anytime soon (), I don’t think he’s a terrible person and I think Caelynn was just as much in the wrong as he was.

I hope her & Dean have a happy, successful life in their van down by the river.

Quote:
I think Demi and Christian were there to get the Neil Lane
Of course they were! The whole bringing Kristian in and getting engaged at the end was planned from the beginning. Now, go away and let us get to The Bachelor.

Old 09-20-2019, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Blake made some mistakes sure, but hes not a horrible person and he seems genuine in his apologies imo and when he talks, the things he says makes sense to me. And you are right, its okay for Caelyn to blow things up and spread lies and make him look awful yet he cant defend himself? Of course people are going to hate on her after he released the texts, because she was lying the whole time about not knowing before hand.

He told Kristina AND Caelyn before he came to paradise what happened... what more do they want. Its not like if you sleep with two people you are going to go and tell the entire world about it. lol. Um no.
Old 09-20-2019, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

I did watch the Clay and Nicole interview on YouTube. I wonder why they cut it from the show? I understand why Caelynn was upset with Blake, she said he spoke to everyone but her which they did show him on camera running off the beach when she came down the stairs. He was trying to avoid her and I can see why she would have been upset by it. I agree she went too far but so did his so called friend Kristina Beware of a woman scorned
Old 09-20-2019, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I still need to watch the C & N interview.

Old 09-21-2019, 03:14 AM
Master Fan

At least Clay is honest that he can't say ILY, but on the other hand why would Nicole move to be with him if she's not sure about his commitment
Old 09-21-2019, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Who knows?

Old 09-22-2019, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

and who cares
Old 09-22-2019, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...