Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2019, 05:39 AM
Master Fan

It seems unacceptable for the bachelors and bachelorettes to be in prior relationships but it's ok for bachelor in paradise contestants? I don't get it
Old 08-25-2019, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

YES! That’s what everyone keeps saying!

If it was a guy with a GF back home, he’d be kicked off. If it was a girl, who had a BF back home, she’d probably be asked to leave. What if it was a guy who had a BF back home, would they have flown his BF in because they wanted to promote a gay relationship? That’s why it all seems so staged, which I wouldn’t be surprised if it was, but, of course, ABC or Demi aren’t going to admit that...

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 08-25-2019, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

I'm surprised ABC is going along with this whole storyline, It's all a bit much
Old 08-25-2019, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Anything for ratings & to appear “progressive”.

Old 08-25-2019, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm surprised ABC is going along with this whole storyline, It's all a bit much
How so? How is it any different then the dumb drama we have always seen on this show?

Im glad they are, its about time there is some LGBT representation. I dont think it needs to be forced though, but I think they should showcase it more. There have probably been same sex hook ups/relationships that they just completely ignored/didnt show in the past.

I wouldnt be surprised if the whole thing was staged but come on, Demi is not the first person to take that sort of deal on this show. i believe that many contestants are fake and not really that dramatic, bu they probably get paid to act crazy, like Jordan for example.
Old 08-26-2019, 04:51 AM
Master Fan

I don't see why the network is ok with bringing in someone from outside the bachelor nation to explore Demi's relationship. Also now it's ok for someone that has a relationship back home to come on the show when it's been taboo for relationships from bachelor and bachelorette seasons, makes no sense. I know plenty of people that watch this show that are not ok with what's going on here
Old 08-29-2019, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
I don't see why the network is ok with bringing in someone from outside the bachelor nation to explore Demi's relationship. Also now it's ok for someone that has a relationship back home to come on the show when it's been taboo for relationships from bachelor and bachelorette seasons, makes no sense. I know plenty of people that watch this show that are not ok with what's going on here

I’ve been liking and retweeting so many people’s tweets regarding the whole thing.

OK, Chris & Krystal’s wedding was wonderful! Krystal looked so beautiful! I admit, I cried.

Not sure what was up with JPJ lashing out at Derek at the wedding, though. That was unnecessary.

Apparently, Chris & Krystal aren’t happy about it, either, understandably.

Bachelor in Paradise's Chris & Krystal Respond to John Paul Jones' Outburst: 'It Made No Sense'

Old 08-29-2019, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

again, probably paid him to be dramatic.
Old 08-30-2019, 03:14 AM
Master Fan

JPJ really flipped his switch Ironically it was Tayshia who pursued Derek not the other way around
Old 08-30-2019, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
JPJ really flipped his switch Ironically it was Tayshia who pursued Derek not the other way around
That’s exactly it! JPJ never seemed to go up to Tayshia and ask her about it. He just assumes Derek wants to “screw” her. It seems like next week T talks to JPJ and “dumps” him!

Old 08-30-2019, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

I didn't expect that flip-out from him
Old 08-31-2019, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Me, either! He really does seem like a loveable guy, but his emotions and the environment are getting the best of him.

Old 08-31-2019, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought JPJ and Tasha were an odd pairing from the get. I think her and Derek could be a good pairing but I am not sure Derek has feelings for her like that.

I thought JPJ and the twin could have been a good pairing but he doesnt seem to like her. Personally i dont see whats so attractive about JPJ. He comes off so doofy to me. And his whole attack of Derek was so weird and crazy. Not even letting Derek talk shows how immature he really is.

Glad Tahjun left... she was so annoying and weird.

Dean a jerk??? I'm shocked. LOL. Not. Breaking up with Caelyn was pretty expected. But wow man, do it on her birthday? Really? Classy. He's gotta be one of the biggest disappointments from this show ever.

Dont care about Chris/Krystal wedding one bit. I fast forwarded that whole thing. I cant stand weddings.

Demi's g/f is such a bore.

Caelyn/Connor could be cute but damn girl, calm down lol. She needs to just be single for a while. Connor was really cute. Glad they brought him onto the show.

Disappointed that Blake gave his rose to Kristina. She is so conniving.

I was glad Chris gave his to Katie though, even though she is a bit odd. I thought Jenn was boring.

Crystal and Chris inviting only certain people to the after party was bit rude, but I guess its their wedding lol.

Didnt see Angela coming to the series but I did expect to see Dean back.

Spoiler:
Old 09-01-2019, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

Maybe Kristina and Blake made a pact to give each other roses to stay on the show. I don't think she likes him anymore but doesn't wants him to find anyone there, she is conniving I'm wondering about Mike and Sidney, I do like them together
Old 09-01-2019, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
I'm wondering about Mike and Sydney, I do like them together
Me, too!

Alexa,
Spoiler:

Quote:
Demi's g/f is such a bore.
Guh! I don’t even care about them! I FF through all of their stuff. WHO CARES?! GO HOME!! You’re together! Nobody's gonna choose either of you, so just freakin’ leave Paradise already!