Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Bachelor Pad/Bachelor in Paradise #2: More drama, hook-ups, & lying. Oh, boy!

The sexiest participants from the hugely successful "Bachelor" franchise reunite under one roof in a competitive reality series to compete for $250,000!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Last edited by Always & Forever; 07-17-2014 at 02:11 PM
Old 09-06-2012, 05:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am vey much looking forward to the finale! It so hard not to look at spoilers!!! I keep going to spoilers....then I leave, lol. I just can't wait to see who Rachel was chasing (im guesing Stags) based on the preview (with him talking about how he wasn't looking for love) wondering what happened..cause she called him that time (which I was under the impression that you couldn't use your phone)....anyways, just super excited!!!
Old 09-06-2012, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Wasn't there a part in the initial promos for the season where it looke like Michael was proposing? I guess that was totally misleading!

Old 09-07-2012, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt!
Old 09-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Welcome!

Looking forward to the finale on Monday!

Old 09-07-2012, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

i think i care more about the reunion show! lol.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Well, I think the reunion will be mixed in with the finale footage. I just want to know what everyone was all freaked out about!

Old 09-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

they always exaggerate!
Old 09-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad reputation (View Post)
they always exaggerate!
Of course!

Finale tomorrow night!

Old 09-10-2012, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!

That was an awesome last 10 minutes!!

Nick had very justifiable reasons for doing what he did. I don't blame him at all!

Sucks that Rachel lost out on both the guy and money, though.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

What a crazy finale!

I'M SO GLAD NICK WON!

I totally think he did the right thing. And while Rachel was 'right' in that he wouldn't have gotten there without her, the exact same thing can be said of her not having gotten to that point without him. He fought tooth and nail to keep her there, to not have her leave the show. And the way EVERYONE underestimated him and didn't take him seriously...the irony of how it all played out kills me, in such a good way.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 09-11-2012, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

l loved the Finale, Nick was awesome keeping the money, good on him.
Just wish there would have been more Reid
Old 09-11-2012, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes to more Reid!

I thought the finale was awesome. Yay for blakely and Tony! They are so cute!

I felt a tiny bit bad tor Chris, I mean he didn't make Jamie or blakely any promises and Jamie is a psycho. Lol she could have stopped hooking up with him at any time.

Rachel is annoying as heck. Firstly, she was so obsessed with Michael! Maybe he lead her on a tiny bit but it sounds like he was honest with her and wasn't feeling it and was nice about it...

Nick was freaking awesome! So glad he chose keep! Everyone underestimated him and hes right, Rachel didn't want to be with him. And two things... 1 Rachel was gonna leave anyways so clearly the money wasn't that important to her. And 2 she sent her bff packing so she could win the money and then when nick did it to her (someone she wasn't even friends with) she acts so hurt?

Its a game!
Old 09-11-2012, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Speaking of Jamie, what the heck was up with what she was wearing?

Blakely and Tony were cute. Happy for them! Hope it works out.

Rachel started the game without $250,000 and she finished the game without $250,000, so really. What did she lose?

It seems like Nick & Rachel had talked beforehand that they would share the money, but hearing the conversations from people during the finale, he changed his mind. Maybe that wasn't fair to Rachel, but if they had been partners from the beginning, I'm sure he would have felt more than happy to share. Or if Rachel had treated him a little differently and accepted him right away instead of threatening to leave every 5 minutes.

Rachel claimed he wouldn't have gotten that far without her, but I think it was the opposite. She was wanting to leave, but Nick told her to stay. And honestly, she wouldn't have gotten as far as she did without Michael, whereas Nick was on his own the whole time. Maybe he didn't play the best game, but he won the last challenge when it counted.

And what was up with Jaclyn claiming to be the puppet master? She is so cocky and annoying. "I would have won this game without a doubt". I'm sure all those 15 people you evicted thought the same thing!

Kalon was charming and Erica needs to leave him alone and let him and Lindzi be. Maybe he's not nice to you, but you are ugly, so get over yourself. OK, that wasn't nice to say. But she's really high & mighty on herself and she needs to go away.

Last edited by Always & Forever; 09-11-2012 at 05:24 AM
Old 09-11-2012, 07:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Nick is an ***hole. It was NOT COOL for him to keep the money all to himself. The thing is, you play the game as partners. You compete as partners..... you should win as partners.
All those people that voted for Nick and Rachel, were voting for Rachel. Nick would not have been able to win without Rachel. I get that Rachel was whiney and crying when Michael left, but you know what... she was falling in love with him and she was heartbroken. Have we not ALL been there at some point??? The thing is, she got her head in the game and ROCKED OUT at that concert, causing them to win. He could have not won it alone. Nick kept saying that "rachel never wanted to partner with him anyway" but it wasn't like he asked her to be his partner, she turned him down...then went to Michael, then got stuck with him in the end. In the end, they both got 'stuck' with each other. BUT....they pulled together as a team and won. Rachel had a lot of friends in the house, those votes....they were for her. Nick saying Rachel was crying all the time, SO WHAT?? It wasn't like he felt romantic feelings for her, the point is... she got it together when it came to competition time, and they WON partly due to her. Those votes at the end... they were for Rachel. Also, they have been talking SINCE the last of BP and he told he was going to share the money. To keep it all is low. "It's a game", yeah, I get that.....but it's game played with PARTNERS. I really don't even know why you have the choice for one person to keep all the money anyway, if you have to compete the entire time with a partner, but that's neither here nor there.
Nick is a piece of **** for what he did to Rachel. He was all smiles and hi fiving, such an ***. Karma will come around at some point, Nick. Just wait.