The Bachelor Season 18 - Juan Pablo Galavis

Premiered Monday, January 6th, 2014 at 8/7c on ABC

previous seasons;
previous threads;

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Last edited by Always & Forever; 11-12-2014 at 08:22 PM
Old 02-05-2014, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

episode wasnt my favorite. i found the 1 on 1s a little boring and it was predictable who went home...
We never learned anything about Daniele or Ali and thats obviously why they went home. It was obvious Kelly was going too, we never even saw her interact with Juan.

Not much Cassandra or Kat tonight, but I still like them. Chelsie actually made me laugh tonight too, I liked her comment about having a date with Ali. LOL

Andi annoyed me again this episode, just felt like she was complaining a lot, but I am glad she gets her one on one next week. I'm anxious to see how it goes.

I still find Sharleen a little odd. Shes so "chill" all the time and around Juan she seems smitten but then when she does her interviews she acts like she's not feeling it. It seems like she may be leaving based on the promos?

Nicki is still annoying to me. Her one on one was okay but shes just a really boring person, she doesnt ever seem like shes having any fun.

Clare also rubbed me the wrong way a bit. I realize she likes Juan and wants time with him but she was putting herself out there way too much and she probably shouldnt have snuck to see him when she already had the rose and all of that. However, I dont see the point in Juan bringing it up to her because it didnt accomplish anything and it was too late anyways. She WAY WAY WAY overreacted though.

Renee!!!! she is so cute! shes BY FAR my favorite. I just think shes so cute and genuine. I hate that he took so long to kiss her but the way that he did it was really cute. I want to believe he really likes her but I'm just not sure. I still get a friend vibe on his end, which sucks for her. But we'll see where it goes!

Down to top 8! Heres my new order...

1. Renee - LOVE
2. Sharleen - like
3. Kat - like
4. cassandra - ok
5. chelsie - ok
6. andie - ok
7. Nicki - dislike
8. Clare - dislike

its funny how much it changed!
Old 02-05-2014, 04:44 AM
Master Fan

I'm glad Renee finally got the kiss she wanted. I like her the best too. I thought it was silly Juan brought up the whole incident with Claire. It does add drama to the show though At this rate, she won't last
Old 02-05-2014, 08:10 AM
Elite Fan

Juan is the absolute worst Not only is he boring, but he is also so hypocritical and rude. While I agree that Clare has been pretty pushy, she was kind of just following his lead. He hasn't been able to keep his hands off her and he took her to his suite and they madeout in the pool. It's clear that he likes her/wants her, and she clearly thinks that they have the closest bond. So while she is being pushy, I think she has reason to be that way. And she's kind of just "following her heart", whatever that means ha. But Juan was a jerk. Placing any blame on her about what happened and making her feel embarrassed was so unnecessary. What good could come from him bringing it up and making her feel awkward/embarrassed/ashamed? And he needs to stop using his daughter as an excuse.

At this point, most of the girls are simply too good for him. In fact, I think they all are

By bet is that he ends up with Nikki, and Renee is runner up And that they don't last.
Old 02-05-2014, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

Should be interesting if he ends up with anyone
Old 02-05-2014, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

It doesn't seem like the girls are THAT into him Like usually by this point, people are falling really hard, but it seems most girls are like "I think I'm starting to fall for him".
Old 02-05-2014, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I'm just so happy he finally kissed Renee!! I could care less about the Clare drama.

Renee is by far my favorite!

Old 02-06-2014, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

Renee is my favorite too so far, but I would like to see more interaction with Cassandra
Old 02-06-2014, 08:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Rene is my favorite as well but I just don't see him choosing her.
The Claire situation was just a set up for her to fail. I am sure the producers "helped" her decide to come to his door in the middle of the night and ask for a swim in the ocean. He immediately says yes and they edit it to make it seem like something happened when it didn't. Then the producers "helped" him realize it was not fair for the other women and "encouraged" him to bring it up to her even though there was no danger in her going home. He first uses the other women as the reason and she doesn't but it so then he breaks out the daughter card (again) and that is when they get the reaction they wanted from Claire. I feel like this season is the most worked and manipulated ever.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

He probably chooses Clare at the end, so they're setting up drama to make her seem "bad" and to throw us off.

Old 02-06-2014, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

The Bachelor's Clare: Juan Pablo and I Did Not Have Sex in the Ocean - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

From this, I'm thinking she definitely walks away from him. Good for her. And I like that Chris Harrison stood up for her.
Old 02-07-2014, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah the way shes talking about him, i would assume he doesnt pick her in the end.

i think the whole thing was blown out of proportion. he shouldnt have brought it up to her and gotten "mad" about it, but she shouldnt have overreacted and cried the way she did.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

I'm over all this Claire drama
Old 02-07-2014, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah she probably leaves next week on her own terms. I think JP was a jerk in that situation, but I agree she got REALLY emotional over it. But honestly, she was probably really embarrassed, especially cause she's on TV ...so she reacted really strongly. Obviously, they shouldn't be together. And by the way she's talking about him We can only assume.

I just want this week's episode! Right now I think is top four are: Nikki, Andi, Chelsie, and Renee. Sharleen could go far tho, so who knows. And I think Clare leaves this week. Nikki and Andi are defs his top two.

And I just want to say it, to be clear, I've read NO spoilers. At all. So we'll see!
Old 02-07-2014, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

If Claire leaves who are the girls going to pick on next