Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2020, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Looks like Kelly and Peter ARE quarantined together. They are actually real cute. And i did like her early in the season.

I wonder how his mom feels about her lol.

https://twitter.com/BrettSVergara/st...84078093631488
Old 04-10-2020, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

He should have just picked her from the beginning. Good question, what does his mother think
Old 04-10-2020, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

That's honestly so funny. I mean, they are seriously cute together. If he had just decided to date her when they first met, none of this nonsense would have happened. It just goes to show you how produced & drama-filled the show is... Who knows? He might have always just wanted Kelley, but the other 2/3 girls caused "more drama", obviously, so he was told to let Kelley go, which kinda sucks and no one should have a say in the matter, but you & that person you like. But, of course, that's NEVER gonna happen on this show...

Haha Sorry for my little rant there.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 04-10-2020, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

I still have a problem with a girl or guy that would take a girl or guy back after that person picks someone else on live tv, kind of humiliating
Old 04-10-2020, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

It’s all a weird situation.

Old 04-10-2020, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, tired of all this flip flopping with these contestants
Old 04-10-2020, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I mean, they are seriously cute together. If he had just decided to date her when they first met, none of this nonsense would have happened
And that your instincts/connections in real life probably make more sense than going on the show lol.

im not sure he was TOLD to let Kelly go, but i think in the moment of the show he got caught up in the "drama" and how the other girls seemed to fight harder. Kelly was always so chill and probably hard for him to read.

Quote:
I still have a problem with a girl or guy that would take a girl or guy back after that person picks someone else on live tv, kind of humiliating
IDK its not the same situation. Its not like he dated madison for that long. and on the show he only had limited time to get to know everyone. He probably saw/hung out with kelly for a total of a few hours 1 on 1. So i wouldnt feel humiliated. I would just think he didnt get a chance to really get to know me.
Old 04-11-2020, 04:43 AM
Master Fan

In Hanna Ann's case who he chooses and has an intimate relationship then changes his mind, that would be humiliating
Old 04-11-2020, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

That’s why the whole sleeping with other people before proposals and everything still blows my mind.

Old 04-11-2020, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

but thats why it would never have worked with madison because they have very different outlooks and values.

sex before marriage isn't a big deal to peter or kelly, so its easy to get over that.
Old 04-12-2020, 05:38 AM
Master Fan

We'll see how long that lasts
Old 04-12-2020, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

It’s not just about the “sex before marriage” thing. It’s sleeping with one person, then 2 days later, declaring your love & proposing to a whole other person. Even if you weren’t a virgin or cared about having sex before marriage, OK, fine, but how can you honestly accept a proposal from someone who was just sexually intimate with someone (much less someone you know!) two days later!

I know they don’t ever come right out and say this, and never would, but in some ways this show glorifies cheating, but then again, I’m the one who sits and watches it.

Old 04-12-2020, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

true. I didnt wait til marriage but i wouldnt sleep with someone on tv and then two days later propose to someone else. But some people dont care lol.
Old 04-13-2020, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

I probably havn't been watching these shows as long as some people but I don't remember contestants discussing what went on behind closed doors prior to Kaitlyn's season, anyone else remember??
Old 04-13-2020, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
But some people dont care lol.
I guess not, which is too bad.

No, you’re right, Janice. They never really did. I think it was always just an “unspoken” thing/assumed that the Fantasy Suites had the potential to have sexual relationships, but it was never really said/discussed. At least not during the season, maybe afterwards. Former Bachelor & Bachelorettes have even said that it was never really discussed, and the Fantasy Suites were just used for some one-on-one talk time, without the cameras around. Or, at least that’s what they said. Emily didn’t even use the Fantasy Suites at all, out of respect for her young daughter at the time, and I believe Sean when he said he didn’t use them for sex, just to talk, but then the girls slept in her own room.

Times certainly have changed, that’s for sure.