Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2020, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think its unfair of peters mom to cry like that over one girl and say they would welcome her with open arms and not the other. Its supposed to be peters decision and hes being pressured it seems like to me. For her to say Madison is not there for him

It seems like shd doesnt like Madison amd i dont see why not. Madison did nothing wrong.

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l NateღBlair l OliverღLaurel l StilesღDerek l StefanღElena
avi: NOLA504
Old 03-10-2020, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

Peter's mother is a bit much
Old 03-10-2020, 11:10 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Smallville

Peter's mom is more dramatic than the show itself.

I love watching the finale. I didn't watch any of this season. I always watch the finales though.

Sorry. I know these are real people, but it's hard to take this show 100 percent serious.

ETA: I believe Peter made the right call. Heart over listening to his mother. That's the rebel in me.

Last edited by a fine mess; 03-11-2020 at 12:18 AM
Old 03-11-2020, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

I think Peter's mother should stay out of his love life. I do agree though that he will be the one doing all the compromising when it comes to Madison. Don't think he should have gotten engaged to Hanna Ann then changing his mind Kind of reminds me of Arie's season in a way
Old 03-11-2020, 10:33 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Smallville

In Australia, Barb basically called her son a party animal, who loves going out and such. Yeah, Madison may be less 'spunky' and outgoing (from what I've seen), but from just watching the 2-part finale, I prefer Madison. She seems more mature. I think she'll lead Peter to be a better man.

He did make some dumb actions, but who doesn't? He is human. Humans make mistakes, humans get confused, humans change their minds. As a person who changes her mind often over stuff, I get him. I'm glad he's not just jumping into an engagement with Madison. They're going to take it slow.

One reason I can't take this show seriously isn't because of the people, but because of the formula. Asking the guy or girl to propose at the end is ridiculous. That's why all these things happen.

I stand by Peter. Just like I did for Jason and Arie.
Old 03-11-2020, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was lame of peter to propose to Hanna when his heart was not in it. Bad move there. Hanna is a sweetie.

I like Madison and she is right, its not just about Peter, its her journey too and they have to be able to compromise. Peters mom said that Madi wasn't but thats not entirely true? She asked him not to sleep with the other women and he did, and then she agreed to give things a shot... I think that is compromising.

With that said, I dont think Barb is as big of a "bitch" as people are making her out to be. She gave very valid reasons as to why she doesn't like Madi. Madi was late to meet the family. She apparently said she wasn't in love with Peter and wouldn't accept a proposal.... And after Barb said all this and Chris gave Madi a chance to respond she didnt deny the accusations or apologize at all? I found that very strange. If her and Peter are going to try to make it work then Madi could at least do everything she can to get in their good graces, and she should have started with apologizing. I can see from a mothers POV how Hanna being all about Peter would be more enticing.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

I don't know why Madison wouldn't apologize for keeping the family waiting for 3 hours. Maybe she was just frazzled from the "talk". The visit came off as awkward and very cold. Her personality was always pleasant and upbeat for the whole season right up until the final three girls when she became pretty stressed. May be a lot to handle for a girl with not much life experience with cameras pointed at her face at all times I still think his mother was way out of line the way she acted, poor Peter
Old 03-11-2020, 07:01 PM
Moderator Support Team
Let There Be Peace

Going to go start the new thread, then share my thoughts!
Old 03-11-2020, 07:09 PM
Moderator Support Team
Let There Be Peace

http://www.fanforum.com/f114/bachelo...#post100119202