Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-17-2018, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Not surprising because they cast such young people. They might have better success if they cast more 30 year olds....

What is with these girls in the boxing challenge acting like big babies? Its a show and you are there to have fun and just go with the flow. Them getting upset about the wrestlers trying to amp them up was just pathetic. lol. I am not really a fan of Tia anymore because of that lol. What a baby.

They are definitely making Crystal look annoying but I think maybe its the editing? Though she is very know it all. Chelsea actually isn’t that bad she just seems kind of boring.

Arie likes Becca (short hair) a lot, that is clear. But its obvious that they do have a connection so maybe they would be a good match. She seems a bit conceited though to me. Now I wanna know how old she is! Like what, 22? lol

I don’t Arie much. He seems nice but I just think he is so cheesey and a bit too dorky.

WTF was with the fake flashback? That was so weird. Was that the same girl that apparently had the car trauma as well? Annalise was just too much. She was pushing it way too far. She should have tried to open up more. She was just so incredibly awkward.

And what the hell was even with the dog challenge? What was the point of that? Seemed really weird. Did they get the dogs just to misbehave? I dont get it.
Old 01-18-2018, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

Not crazy about any of these group dates The focus still seems to be on the same girls, Becca, Chelsea and Crystal
Old 01-19-2018, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

ABC Wants to Do a 'Mass Bachelor Wedding' and We're Here For It

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 01-20-2018, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Get Ready for Possibly the Craziest Bachelor Wedding You've Ever Seen

Old 01-21-2018, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

I would think each girl would want her own wedding, but who knows for the right price
Old 01-21-2018, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

i wonder if they could get officially married before hand in a private wedding and then do it because that id be up for.
Old 01-21-2018, 11:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

that I can see happening but I can't see them doing a mass wedding..
Old 01-22-2018, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

Maybe it's just a rumor
Old 01-23-2018, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Who knows? Anything to keep milking it, right?

Sorry I haven't posted anything in here about the show. I'm 1 1/2 episodes behind right now, so I'm just sharing articles I find atm, trying not to read anything and get spoiled.

Rachel Lindsay Weighs In on 'Bachelor' Fans Still Comparing Arie Luyendyk Jr. to Peter Kraus (Exclusive)

Old 01-24-2018, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Okay eposdoe. Not the greatest. Didnt care about the two girls that went home as we barely knew anything about them...

Sienne is really pretty and seems nice but idk, her and Arie didn’t seem to click to me really, they just seemed kinda bland as a pairing.

Wow Crystal is just the most obnoxious person ever. Her making a big deal about things and saying people are judging her, wow lady, play the victim more. Then she steals him? I think it wont be long before hell get mighty sick of her. She's coming off so possessive.

I think the 14 year age difference between Arie and Becca M is a bit much. But I dont think its impossible for it to work if they have similar interests. They seem to be meshing pretty well and Becca has a lot of confidence and self assurance as a 22 year old. However I think if they fell in love and got married Arie would be ready for it, but she’s so young still. She has a lot of life to live. I know people get married in their early twenties but I know a lot of people who have already been divorced as well. But I think Arie is already emotionally invested so i there really a point in even using that as an excuse? I would be legit shocked if he didn’t pick Becca. It’s more than obvious that he likes her the most of everyone there.

I still like Tia okay but she needs to stand out a bit more in order to be a real contender. Same goes for Chelsey.

Kendall, meh. Not a fan. The taxidermy thing is weird and she was trying way too hard to stand out on their date.

Lauren seems nice but boring.

Know thing about the others really yet.

Here is my order as of now:

Like:
Tia
Becca M
Sienne

Not sure yet:
Marique
Jena
Ashley
Jaqueline

Meh:
Lauren
Chelsey
Becca K

Don't Like:
Kendall
crystal
Old 01-24-2018, 05:56 AM
Master Fan

I liked Arie's date with Sienne, Becca M and Arie have the most chemistry so far, even though she is young she seems mature for her age. Crystal has to go, really showing her insecurity in this episode
Old 01-25-2018, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Finally got all caught up!

Krystal is a mess and really needs to go soon. The preview for next week looks intense, but previews are always misleading.

I don’t get why Marikh is still there... She’s had no interaction with Arie and seems to just be the “pretty one” that’s being kept around, except her nose is GINORMOUS and is really distracting. And what was up with the “glam-sham” thing with Chelsea? What is that, even? I didn’t see the whole thing, because my DVR cut-off, so IDK if I missed anything else about that.

Chelsea I actually don’t mind that much anymore, but maybe things will change after we see her one-on-one date next week.

Bekah M. & Arie defintely seem to have the most chemistry, physical attraction, etc. out of all the other girls (right now), but 22 is super young, but I don’t think that should define their relationship or stop Arie from moving forward with his relationship with her... My mom was 22 when she got married, but things were a lot different 40 years ago and my dad was 22, as well. One of my old church pastors & his wife are 13 years apart. She was 23 when they got married and are still married 20 years later, so you can’t really base a relationship off of an age, but I do get Arie’s hesitation, but am glad he’s at least giving her a chance.

The Bachelor’s Bekah M. Responds to People Who Have an Issue With Her Age

Old 01-26-2018, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Should we start a new thread for Winter Games or keep the discussion in here or combine it with the BIP thread?

Old 01-28-2018, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

What do you mean winter games? What does that have to do with the bachelor?

Hey, don't criticize her nose, that is so mean. I think she is beautiful. Everyone has faults...

With that said she seems a bit diva ish to me based on the end of the last episode with the Glam Shame lol. I bet she will be gone soon.

I think the young marriage is better though when the two people are both ready and they are both young and usually if they are religious it'll work better.

But if Arie and Becca have different beliefs and they are this far apart in age and they are also meeting on this show, i just dont know that a marriage is the right thing for them. At least yet. I think Becca just really needs to figure out if this is what she wants. She seems to carefree and fun to me to want to settle down right now.
Old 01-28-2018, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tveitღ (View Post)
Should we start a new thread for Winter Games or keep the discussion in here or combine it with the BIP thread?
Maybe keep the discussion here. From what I read, it's only 4 episodes in 2 weeks