Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-11-2004, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Australian BB 4 #2 - The secrets out, now it's down to the final 5

Sorry about the lamo title! It is monday morning and my brain hasn't turned on yet!

I am not at all surprised Monica got evicted, but Ashalea was a totally shock! She was so cute leaving! I actually really like her!

SO are there only two weeks left?

I wonder how the eviction process will go now?
Old 07-11-2004, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

I was so surprised when I found out Ashalea got evicted! I thought it would it was going to be one of the other girls!

I'm so glad Monica left. She got on my nerves.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 07-11-2004, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Yeah Monica really annoyed me - and only because she wasn't being herself! She was just being a female Ryan to get his attention!

I would've preferred Bree to have gone over Ashalea.

I read in TV Week that Bree didn't want to go back into the house - who friend who stayed in lock down with her (with a supervisor) said they asked what she wanted to do, and she said she may as well stay out. And the producer types said :Nope we think you should go back in, and you will"
Old 07-11-2004, 11:12 PM
Master Fan

i'm not surprised they told bree she had to go back in, they got to make that huge hoopla about it all

anything for ratings
Old 07-11-2004, 11:14 PM
Master Fan

Exactly!
And now Bree is so much more popular then before - I don't get it!
Old 07-12-2004, 12:38 AM
Master Fan

I didn't really mind Monica, but i spose it's for the best..eh?. I was kidna surprised Ash went, even tho i wanted her to go, i thought she would make her way thru near the end coz the public had ppl they hated mroe to vote off.

And all those rumours about Trevs gf being pregnant were a load of bull. I think they all are probably gonna b up 4 evictitonight. If not, then i don't know, but Ryan will probably be one of them.
If u go to the BB website, Ryan's popularity was gone waaaaaaaaay downhill compared to when he 1st entered the house. He was by far the most popular at first, but right now the popularity is:
Trevor:25%
Paul:23%
Bree:20%
Ryan:14%
Catherine:5%
Old 07-12-2004, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I noticed the popularity percentages!
But that probably has alot to do withthe people over at behindbigbrother who HATE Ryan!

Quote:
Snippet From the offical site diary:
The conversation turns back to Monica. Paul says: "She really like Wes too."

"She was upset when Wes left," Ryan says. The HMs begin teasing Ryan about Monica's interest in him, he replies: "F**k off you idiots."

The HMs admit in their goodbye videos they said they'd help to set things straight with Monica and her boyfriend. Cat comments: "Wow, I don't think there is anything I can do that would help you."
Good i'd tease him too! I noticed she flirted with Wesley heaps. There is a video up of monica but I don't have speakers so I can't listen to it at work - I think it is about whether her & her boy are still together.,
Old 07-12-2004, 01:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~mEnTaL-PiXiE~

If u go to the BB website, Ryan's popularity was gone waaaaaaaaay downhill compared to when he 1st entered the house. He was by far the most popular at first, but right now the popularity is:
Trevor:25%
Paul:23%
Bree:20%
Ryan:14%
Catherine:5%
maybe thats cos poeple realise he is a dumbass

<-- big ryan hater

ETA: i tried to watch the monica video, but you have to download realplayer version 10, which costs you money, or to get a trial period, you still have to give credit card details...
Old 07-12-2004, 02:54 AM
Master Fan

Aw damn! I wanna see her cry because she is a whorebag!
Had a fight with my boss this afternoon about her
They guys in m office LOVE her!
My boss is so funny to fight with - he swears HEAPS (more than me even) so in the end he just said "Ah shut the up you don't have a clue what you're on about."
And I told him to think with his brain not with what's in his pants!
I guess we'll find out on the nomination show if they're still together or not.
Old 07-12-2004, 04:12 AM
Master Fan

aw...but guys are guided by their pants, not their brains

i dont think she is attractive at all
Old 07-12-2004, 03:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Jen -
maybe thats cos poeple realise he is a dumbass

<-- big ryan hater

That's true He got sucked in, honestly. Actually before Monica came in - I didn't really mind him...but yeah he's a dumbass. Quoting Jeff Buckley...saying Monica's shoulders are hot (or something like that...). No wonder why he doesn't go out with many girls because as Ash quoted - he's "aggro"

Finally - he got nominated! It's about time. He's up against Cat and Paul, so he's pretty safe I guess since I bet Cat's gonna get evicted (who knows, I've been wrong a lot lately).
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 07-12-2004, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

i really dont want Cath to go, but i think she will, i might chuck in some votes for Ryan...

i hope ryan does something even more dumb this week, so people vote him out
Old 07-12-2004, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aussie don't get fired sounds like blow up

Ash gone all perth peeps gone
Monica's goodbye message to Ryan was loopy chick

I want Cat to stay and Ryan to go
Old 07-12-2004, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

Nah I won't Kelly My boss is funny!

How do you think anything will come of Ash's admission that her, Catherine and Bree have a nomination code and they formed an alliance and discussed it in the house?
Old 07-12-2004, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie bubbles
Nah I won't Kelly My boss is funny!

How do you think anything will come of Ash's admission that her, Catherine and Bree have a nomination code and they formed an alliance and discussed it in the house?
That pants comment oh boy

I think all BB's years do the same