Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-11-2008, 02:06 PM
New Fan

America's Got Talent

Who else is excited for America's Got Talent starting up June 17th on NBC?! The winner last year went on to get a 100 Million dollar contract at the Mirage in Las Vegas. Out of control!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Supreme Fan

I can't wait they are soooooooo funny.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:41 PM
Banned

this show is awesome!! definitely helps fill my reality fix esp. with idol being done and all...

seems like the return of true variety AND the youngest contestant this season is going to be 4 years old!! love it.
Old 06-14-2008, 02:09 PM
New Fan

yeah I saw the preview with the little 4 year old girl... "I'm fwom Amewica" haha, tooooo cute! Tuesday night on NBC - I expect you all to watch so we can talk about it Wednesday
Old 06-15-2008, 10:16 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm watching it for sure
Old 06-18-2008, 05:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Last night was awesome. The standouts were the little 4 year old girl, who was so adorable. I can't believe she remembered all those words, and she had such a beautiful little voice. The two brothers that played the violins were amazing as well. The guy who twirled the fire batons was awesome. I used to baton twirl when I was younger, and what he did was ridiculously difficult, and add fire to that...wow. I'm so glad they put him through.

Finally, the front runner to win is obviously Neal E. Boyd, the opera singer. He gave me chills and I teared up when I heard him sing. Outstanding talent. He was so sincere and honest in his singing; I'm so glad he came and tried out. He really blew everyone away, especially the judges (even Piers was like, "Wow!"). He got a standing ovation from both the audience and judges that was well deserved. He deserves to win. Just amazing.
Old 06-18-2008, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Neil was fantastic, i really like the little girl from NY she was adorable. But the old lady was really good i don't see why they didn't like her.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 06-18-2008, 08:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

What is the criteria to be on the show, because I was at a Nets game and the half-time show was Nothing but Strings. And I am pretty sure when they were introduced the announcer said they had a recording deal. Jay-Z is a minority owner and a lot of the half-time acts are on his label.

So, are you able to have a record deal and compete on the show.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:17 PM
JDP
Ultimate Fan

I hope a non-singer wins this year. I kinda doubt it though because they have some pretty strong singers this time.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would love for a dancer to win, but i think someone other the a magician will win.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 06-24-2009, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

America's Got Talent Season 4: New host Nick Cannon same old crazy performances

So is anyone watching this season? It's turning out to be a freak show. But man I still love watching all those acts.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

I've never watched this show before, but I felt bad for that little boy that left tonight the one who said he'll keep playing his guitar.. getting eliminated and all.

Old 07-29-2009, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't see tonights show, I was watch SYTYCD!
Old 08-10-2009, 11:54 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥SweetBettyRose♥ (View Post)
I didn't see tonights show, I was watch SYTYCD!
I didn't see it either, but I heard it was good. I wonder if someone uploaded it to YouTube.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

IDK, maybe I even missed the results last week.