Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-12-2004, 03:03 PM
Passionate Fan

America's Next Top Model

Tonight on UPN there is going to be a special about the girls from Season Three, sort of a where are they now type of deal.

Here is the cast for Season Four:
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2

Last edited by Maliejandra; 03-01-2005 at 02:37 PM
Old 05-15-2004, 08:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Did anyone watch the reunion? I missed it!

i support naley and bjl always and forever.
Old 06-02-2004, 05:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oz..

ooh reunion huh.. cool.. they gonna show all the season here again in Oz on cable also
Old 06-02-2004, 01:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Season One will be re-aired June 15th!
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2
Old 06-04-2004, 09:23 AM
Supreme Fan

yesterday was the senior prom, and, after the prom was over, we went to starbucks, and yolanda house, the winner of america's next top model, walked by us, and said that we were all really pretty! of course, i freaked, and i ran after her with my friend, and, i was like, "i don't want to bother you, but, are you the winner from america's next top model" she said yes, and smiled, and then i was like, "wow, you're even prettier in person", and then the guy she was with winked at me probably like, "yeah, i know she is, and i'm sleeping with her"

how awesome is that! a model told us we were pretty!

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
Old 06-07-2004, 05:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Her name is Yoanna. Somehow, that guy's comment doesn't suprise me. Yoanna seemed to like the guys quite a lot. hehe
Well, where do you live?; NY I'm assuming. I'd love to meet her. That's very cool that she thought you were pretty.
Old 06-26-2004, 01:03 PM
Supreme Fan

right, yoanna, lol, i knew that. i watched the show, how did i get her name wrong?

and, yes, i live in new york. i don't live in nyc, but that's where i saw her.

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
Old 06-29-2004, 01:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Is anyone watching the reruns of season one? Oh how I love Elyse. It was so cool to see her and Adrienne together in the very beginning before they were accepted to be on the show. Here are some new photos:
Elyse and Adrienne at the contacts commercial

And for all you Big Brother fans:
Old 07-05-2004, 08:13 AM
Passionate Fan

One of the Big Brother contestants named America's Next Top Model as one of their favorite tv shows.

I had a dream last night that Yoanna was on the cover of YM magazine so I was considering buying it. Then I saw her in the store so I went over, bought the magazine, asked her to sign it (she didn't sign her name; she just wrote a message) and then I was talking to her for a bit about the show. I told her I liked Jenascia and she said that she and Jessica got along very well (Who is Jessica?). Then she went off in this tiny red sports car thing; it opened like a lambourgini. Wow. That was a weird dream.

Does anyone know WHEN this fall they're going to start the show up again? I'm guessing it is going to run like a regular tv show now which has me asking whether they'll do a show a year or maybe two and whether if they do one, if it'll last longer (ie, more contestants). It's always fun to analyze the girls when the website comes up again so I'm hoping they put that up soon.
Old 07-10-2004, 01:31 PM
Addicted Fan

dude i miss Elyse and Adrianne, i think they should be in all seasons of the show

*iva*

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
Old 07-30-2004, 01:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Pic of Yoanna..she looks...different?
Old 07-30-2004, 09:10 AM
Passionate Fan

That is how she looked on the Beyond the Runway special. She looks kind of out of place in that group. And she's so tall! I didn't really realize how tall she was until I saw her with her family and at the IMG place since she wasn't around the other models.
Old 08-09-2004, 06:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Lookie what I found:

Old 09-03-2004, 10:44 PM
Addicted Fan

did u guys see the new grls!?!??!?! the website is on but is having some problems but u can still see a video where all the grls introduce themself...i dont know it sonly 5 seconds of each but none of em really look anything special...ok ANN , but she is the only one.
and at the end of the video Tyra says something but i was too distracted by her hair flipshe looked like a retard...oh how i missed her

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
Old 09-03-2004, 11:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Season 3 girls

They're all weird looking. I like that there's an Indian girl in the group and a plus size model. Norelle looks like Ashlee Simpson.