Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2018, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Who won Season 10?

I need to update the OP with the list of winners of each season, like I’ve done in other threads,

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 10-20-2018, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don’t know, I haven’t finished the finale episode yet. I’ll let you know when I do, though.
ICON
Old 10-20-2018, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Yes, please let me know!

Would you mind if I went ahead and put a list of winners in the OP, or would that spoil things for you?

Old 10-20-2018, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
She didn’t say you posted it, she said you were the only one who commented on it, which you were...
But that's what Im saying lol... Someone posted it so I commented. Its not like I posted it myself just so I could post something negative. Do you understand my point?

I can post negative opinions because I've always done that. Because this is a forum where we share opinions on things. I dont understand why all of a sudden this is a problem. I've always been this way and will continue to voice my opinion as long as I'm not breaking FF rules, which I am not.

There are lots of things happening with other BB cast members. I just saw on twitter that Bridgette was engaged. Plenty of stuff is happening with the BB20 cast including Haleigh and Fessy and Bay/Swaggy just got a house together. Its just convenient that people are ignoring to post things about them when they try to claim they are posting about all news. Its simply not the case.

Anyways I too am sick of this discussion. I can try to phrase things differently but I'm not gonna completely change my entire personality and act happy and fake and only post positively about things. Thats just not who I am and you know this by this point Jess. its only now suddenly its becoming an issue and I personally believe its because you guys are choosing to be offended by innocent things Ive been saying just to be up in arms and to have animosity towards me because you dislike me. Thats my opinion on. So I think we all have to choose to ignore things we dont like. If you want me to stop commenting on the things I dont like then maybe you should stop commenting on MY COMMENTS of things I dont like. Its a two way street.
Old 10-20-2018, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
There are lots of things happening with other BB cast members. I just saw on twitter that Bridgette was engaged. Plenty of stuff is happening with the BB20 cast including Haleigh and Fessy and Bay/Swaggy just got a house together.
Personally i'm not ignoring anything about them but I don't follow them on social media like I do with others so I don't come across news about them as often.

The point being, when you see a story, like you just mentioned you saw news of, post it, like we all are doing when we find something to share. It's that simple really.

Instead of replying to something you know you dislike, just share something else to talk about.
Old 10-21-2018, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by very close talking (View Post)
Yes, please let me know!
It was Tyler and James (male models). Cute guys. Nice. Good racers.

Quote:
Would you mind if I went ahead and put a list of winners in the OP, or would that spoil things for you?
Go ahead. I just won’t look at it.

ICON

Last edited by April7739; 10-21-2018 at 12:50 PM
Old 10-21-2018, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jess, maybe put the winners int SP tags so if people want to look they can?
Old 10-21-2018, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, that’s a good idea.
ICON
Old 10-21-2018, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ Thank you!
Old 10-21-2018, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I’ll have to see if I can find a list of winners first.

Quote:
But that's what Im saying lol... Someone posted it so I commented.
But you didn’t even have to comment on it, is what we’re trying to say.

Quote:
There are lots of things happening with other BB cast members. I just saw on twitter that Bridgette was engaged. Plenty of stuff is happening with the BB20 cast including Haleigh and Fessy and Bay/Swaggy just got a house together.
You’re welcome to share that stuff in the BB thread! This is the TAR thread, so when I come across news (I don’t actively seek news every single second of every single day... ), I’ll post it, but I haven’t seen anything recent (yet) except about Jess & Cody...

Quote:
I can try to phrase things differently but I'm not gonna completely change my entire personality and act happy and fake and only post positively about things. Thats just not who I am
It’s your personality and who you are to be negative all the time? We’re not asking you to be fake, we don’t want you to be, but what’s so wrong with posting/commenting positively about stuff? should be a place where people feel welcome & want to get away from negative stuff in the world, and to come here and see negative comments on stuff constantly (whether they like the people or not), isn’t very appealing, I’m sure, and may detract people from posting/wanting to post at this board, or any other board where there’s so much negativity. I’m not saying you CAN’T have something negative to say about someone or something, but why must it be EVERY.SINGLE.POST, and again, why MUST you post/respond when you can ignore/scroll by it?

Again, let’s just focus on the positive from here on out (with maybe a few negative things ) and not be so hurtful towards each other (whether you agree with what someone is saying or not) and let’s enjoy these threads!

Old 10-21-2018, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You can find winners listed here Jess: The Amazing Race | Wikipedia
Old 10-21-2018, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Oh! Thanks for finding/sharing that, Millie!

Old 10-21-2018, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It’s your personality and who you are to be negative all the time?
I dont view it as negative, I view it as being real.

And its difficult to scroll by/ignore posts when they are literally every other post on this thread... But I'm so over this conversation. Like literally so over it, Ive said all I can say. We have different opinions and thats it.
Old 10-21-2018, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

You can be real without having such negative comments on everything, but if you don’t see it that way, very well...

Moving on...

Here’s why you won’t see a ‘Big Brother 20’ team on ‘The Amazing Race’ any time soon

‘The Amazing Race’ season 31 spoilers: ‘Survivor,’ ‘Big Brother’ and ‘TAR’ teams in clash of reality TV stars

Old 10-21-2018, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I started the All Stars season today. I remember who wins, and I think I remember who gets second, but I don’t quite recall who got third. I have a vague idea. They did gather up some good/notable teams for the All Stars season.
ICON