Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2015, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
i was so glad to see justin and dianna fall behind but damn, krista. why couldnt you have turned around in the water?!? but after missing the clue three times i dont feel that bad they went home. they've been in the bottom a lot. even with a 55 minute penalty they couldnt catch up? damn...

im glad justin/dianna were knocked down a peg. now they cant beat the race record.
IKR??? It was so hard to watch and they literally could have beat them if they had gotten it like just 5 minutes before. After 3 times, they really did deserve to go home after failing so. Many. Times. I was so happy with the penalty because I thought they had SUCH a good shot at beating Justin/Diana but alas, it was just a whole ball of frustration.

Haha didn't think of that ... so glad Justin's hopes were dashed. Such a cocky idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by On My Own (View Post)

I couldn't understand how Krista kept missing the fish. Even if she couldn't see it under the water, couldn't she feel around for it? I mean, she was right there next to them. I guess you don't know until you're in the situation, but all the other girls got it their first try and like someone else said, all the performers were pointing right to them.
I was SO frustrated during that scene but my dad pointed out that it looked like Krista can't dive deep? So she probably knew the area but couldn't quite get down to the point where she could see the fish. Logan really made it look easy though, she just popped down and got it. I was so annoyed watching her skim the surface because IT WAS OBVIOUSLY NOT THERE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by On My Own (View Post)
He was saying that just because the cab driver didn't understand him didn't mean he was being rude. Um, yeah, you were. Other people can, so they know you are being rude.
Yeah exactly. It's just basic respect, man. Karma got them good this round though so I'm so glad. And I'm glad Diana called him out on it, I think she's a sweet girl and I still don't understand what she's doing with a loser like him. Geez. She deserves so much better. Justin now strikes me as a guy who is nice and sweet when things go his way but when it doesn't, he turns into a rage-y douche waffle. I hated how rude he was and general bad behaviour in this episode, his ugly side really came out. Like how he scolded the guy at the performance ... "it's not funny, we're last." Sure dude, it's that guy's fault that you're last. I'm back to wanting them finish dead last but then again I also really hate Chris/Logan UGHUGH. PLEASEPLEASE let Joey/Kelsey win over all these douche faces.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 12-07-2015, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent mayhem (View Post)
I'm back to wanting them finish dead last but then again I also really hate Chris/Logan UGHUGH. PLEASEPLEASE let Joey/Kelsey win over all these douche faces.
This is my sentiments exactly.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 12-08-2015, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

but krista remained in the same area it the entire time, it didnt look like she was even looking in the right direction.

Quote:
Justin now strikes me as a guy who is nice and sweet when things go his way but when it doesn't, he turns into a rage-y douche waffle.
so true!

and the way he talks to dianna is so rude too. like he's above her.

i think we are all rooting for kelsey/joey at this point but even they arent memorable winners. fail season.
Old 12-08-2015, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
fail season.
I think CBS thinks so, too, because I feel like the season went by a lot faster than the others & they're trying to get it over with.

Old 12-08-2015, 09:52 PM
Extreme Fan

It's like how last season of Survivor's finale had half of it taken up with "uh...well, NEXT SEASON!", lol.
Old 12-10-2015, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Maybe it's starting to lose its mojo? I hope not, though, because I really do love this show!

Old 12-10-2015, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

nah i dont think so. sometimes there are just bad seasons. theres been a few in the past i wasnt crazy about either!
Old 12-11-2015, 09:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Remember that one season where they only had like 8 people on the stage and spoke to maybe 3 cast members?
Old 12-12-2015, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMGOMG!!! Kelsey/Joey!! I went in to the finale COMPLETELY pessimistic because I disliked/hated 2 out of the 3 final teams and that maybe KJ would come in second YET AGAIN. I'm SO glad I was wrong.

That was so stupid of Justin/Diana to give up their taxi ... Justin would typically laugh at rookie mistakes like that so I guess there's a hint of karma in there somewhere. But I'm so glad about that, because I have no doubt they would have won otherwise because they caught up SO FAST. The finale was priceless, if only for the heartbroken look on Justin's face at the end. Muahaha. I'm so evil.

Chris/Logan remain the worst ... now I actually think Logan is the worse of the two, she is so poisonous and toxic and just so LOUD. I'd hate to be anywhere near her in RL, and they're both dumb to boot so it's not surprising that they didn't even learn up about the places they had visited over the course of the race. I still feel that them being in the final three is sheer dumb luck because there were stronger teams compared to them who were eliminated.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 12-12-2015, 10:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

I actually didn't mind Justin and Diana. Yeah, he was annoying, but he was also so invested and excited and loved the game so much. It's hard for me to hate on someone that loves it that much. I think they were the best team this season, so it would have made sense had they won, but yes, they made a dumb mistake, but I also think that happens in the heat of "battle".

I liked Kelsey and Joey, so was fine that they won, but I wasn't actively rooting for them. I was just glad Chris and Logan didn't win. They are so horrible.

This was one of the most boring seasons I've ever seen on TAR, so I couldn't get that worked up over any of the teams or get into the Justin/Diana hate or really care about which teams left when. I think the absolute only time I felt bad about a team leaving was the dancers. They were always so upbeat and joyful. I missed them after they were gone.
Old 12-12-2015, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern_xTC (View Post)
Remember that one season where they only had like 8 people on the stage and spoke to maybe 3 cast members?
Are you talking about Survivor?

I was so glad Kelsey & Joey won! To me, I think that was the best finale since Dave & Connor winning! I was impressed that there were THREE memory challenges this season! I don't think they'd ever had more than one in the finale before. Kelsey & Joey might have gotten a lot of 2nd places, but they got the only first place that matters! And they were a good team and sweet to each other, so even if they weren't that competitive during the race, they were a deserving couple to win.

I'm glad there are some people here who didn't mind Justin & Diana, but was it just me, or did he just seem COMPLETELY UNGRATEFUL at the end? For starters, he mocked/mimicked Phil. Who does that? I know it wasn't the million dollars, but he made it all the way to the end, had 7 first place wins, won amazing prizes, and TRAVELED AROUND THE FREAKIN' WORLD! Diana was sweet & saying their love (or whatever she said) was priceless, and he was just like, "Whatever..." and boo-hooed. I'm glad this season's over because of him.

Next season should be interesting!

Old 12-12-2015, 02:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

I always think it's interesting how we all have different POV's on the seasons and the contestants and winners. I think Kelsey and Joey, while acceptable and inoffensive winners, were one of the more boring winning teams on the show.

One of my favorite winning teams was the Beekman Boys - another team that didn't win a single leg until the last one.
Old 12-12-2015, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

wow that finale couldn't have gone better for me.

so glad that kelsey and joey pulled out a win. wish they had been shown more as a team throughout but oh well. at least they didnt fight and they studied!

so so so happy justin and dianna made a dumb mistake. justin was so cocky the whole time. MUAHAHAHA.

and logan/chris just skated to the end so I'm glad they were in last.
Old 12-12-2015, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAL29 (View Post)
I always think it's interesting how we all have different POV's on the seasons and the contestants and winners. I think Kelsey and Joey, while acceptable and inoffensive winners, were one of the more boring winning teams on the show. One of my favorite winning teams was the Beekman Boys - another team that didn't win a single leg until the last one.
Exactly like you said, everyone's POV is different, because I think the "Beekman Boys" are one of the worst teams to win. I still don't know how they ended up winning over the other teams that were in the finals.

But everyone has their favorites & least favorites.

Old 12-13-2015, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

i really cant remember who i liked and who i didnt but i think i liked uchenna/joyce, bj/tyler, tammy/victor, dave/connor, and laura/tyler.

I'm sure i liked more but i dont remember who they are now.