Leah
Kailyn

Last edited by vivalalove; 09-26-2011 at 04:20 PM
Old 10-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

people still watch 16 and pregnant?
Old 10-12-2010, 03:07 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't. After s1 I didn't watch any other season (and probably won't). I'm just so attached to the original girls. I can't help it.
And Heaven accept you.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

I watched season 2, but it was terrible. I might check out season 3 though.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Idk how this is gonna sound but, when Gary cried, I CRIED.

Amber is so wrong - Gary really loves her, and he's such a good dad. & he just took it when she was hitting him! my heart broke a little for Gary.

New episode in an hour!
And Heaven accept you.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

I'm excited for the episode (kinda). Hopefully it's good.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Catelynn and Carly totally choked me up. So effing sad.

Old 10-12-2010, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm confused... is this two shows or one?
Old 10-12-2010, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Two shows, lol. A new season of 16 and Pregnant is about to start airing, I believe, and the season finale of Teen Mom aired tonight. However, Teen Mom began with 16 and Pregnant, so they're connected.

But, for real, the audio book Catelynn and Tyler gave Carly made me cry. Not even gonna lie.

Old 10-13-2010, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

ahh okay.

well, i guess we can keep them as one thread then.

be sure to post new threads on hte board guide though please!
Old 10-13-2010, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

I watched the finale of Teen Mom! Catelynn and Tyler with Carly was adorable, they're sooo strong!
Old 10-13-2010, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

catelynn/tyler/carly! omg! my heart! <3 and props to maci for continuing to hold it down! looove her.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

The finale was pretty good. Caitlyn and Tyler were soooo darn sweet with Carly. I loved watching that.

Hopefully the Maci/Ryan stuff works out so they're both happy with their time.

Amber has a new live in boyfriend after a couple weeks? Okay. Cool. OH, and he doesn't have a job or go to school.

I forgot the whole Farrah storyline. Something about dating a hairstylist's son?
Old 10-13-2010, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I'm surprised Catelynn/Tyler didn't start crying after they left or something. I guess after all they've been through in the last year it's just natural and they were more excited and just didn't want to go back to that difficult time again. I was a little teary eyed though.

I honestly can't believe Maci seems okay with considering the idea of getting back together with Ryan. I thought when he asked her about getting back together she was going to say something like, "Didn't we already try that?" Instead, it really seems like she might give him another chance. I don't think the 'who knows' theory will work in their case.

Although Farrah is still far from sweet, I think she's made progress as a mother, which is most important. I feel really bad for her if she thinks that friends are more important than family. I understand when children were abandoned by their families that they may never want to associate with them again, but she seems like she was raised in a good home...she just had a not so great mother. She shouldn't take that out on the rest of the world. That's probably why she's still so unhappy.

Amber and Gary's situation made me realize what a truly terrible person Amber is. I don't think she's capable of changing. She's frightened Gary to the point of no return. I'm just glad he finally realized that he needed to get out of there. The way he spoke to Chris on the phone wasn't necessary. However, he shouldn't have felt the need to run away from Amber. I think he's right about Leah not wearing clean clothes and having scratches all over her legs. Considering the fact that she seems to wash dishes once a week, I highly doubt Gary is lying or mistaken. She's constantly beating him up, and I just don't understand why she was the one crying so hard. And then he gives her a hug and tells her he loves her? I feel really bad for Gary, and I hope Chris knows what he's in for. You can say what you want about Gary being pathetic, but Amber acts like she's always right. She's the only one of the girls who hasn't been to some kind of therapy (I'm fairly certain) and she desperately needs it.

With all of that said, I really felt like they wanted to leave the finale open ended for a number of reasons. Everything just felt final to me, even though I still have plenty of questions. If they do another season of Teen Mom, I really hope they stick with these girls. I will miss them if they don't though. I feel like I've gotten to really know these young ladies in the past year and a half.
Old 10-13-2010, 03:53 PM
Loyal Fan

I really hope they do another season of Teen Mom!

My thoughts on the finale:

Gary/Amber - Gary: YOU ARE THE MAN. I'm so glad he got on her about her dude changing Leah. That's the biggest in my book! Not that he's some kinda freak, but she JUST met the kid! At freaking Wal-Mart for crying out loud. And he's been in jail. I don't want to stereotype but seriously, having him living with you and your kid after you just met him? I'm sorry, that Chris guy just doesn't sit well with me at all. Gary please take Leah from Amber. She's lazy & she has an anger problem. I've never seen someone seriously just lay in bed all freaking day and let someone else take care of HER RESPONSIBILITIES. Cleaning, and taking care of Leah is your job! Chris may help out but that's stuff you should do! And seriously? What can he provide you and your child? He's an ex-felon with no job! She's so irresponsible, you can't just trust random people with your kid! And I'm the same age as her!

Farrah - (ahem) YOU were the one that suggested your mom treat you like she would treat any other person. And when she does, you whine about her treating you unfairly. Attention Farrah's mom: Get a backbone! She should not be allowed to treat you that way and talk to you however after all the things you do for her and Sophia.

Maci - Continues to amaze me. You're so strong and such an awesome mom. You made the right decision by kicking Ryan to the curb. He's kind of emotionally retarded. When he asked if she wanted to get back together for Bently's sake, you can tell that he was holding it in and debating whether or not he should say. Which leads me to believe that he wants to give their relationship another go, with them both being available. And I think Maci saying no kinda got him down a little. But she's right, Ryan has WAYYY more maturing to do.

Question: At the end of the episode, was Maci going back to Tennessee or was she moving back to Chatenooga (or however you spell it) cause she had bags packed and what not.

And also: I don't think I've introduced myself on this thread, but I'm Liz.
And Heaven accept you.

Last edited by lizardlove; 10-13-2010 at 03:58 PM