Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-22-2002, 01:57 AM
Elite Fan

I think I'm jumping on this one a little late. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm going with 'Caged' as my absolute favorite too. It was one of those episodes I just kept going back and rewatching.

I liked the second season premiere, 'Timber' too. And 'Mary Charity'. Gotta love those Mary Cherry centric ones [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I really enjoyed the two Christmas episodes too. 'Fall on Your Knee's' was the first one, and I think the second one was called 'It's a Wonderful Popular' or something like that.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 12-22-2002, 07:43 AM
New Fan

Hiya, Sandi!

I think you should start a Christopher Gorham site...
[img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
He's the best actor ever!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Last year, I thought about makin' a site dedicated to him too, but I gave it up... I'm terrible with layouts... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

SAM AND HARRISON FOREVER!!
Old 12-22-2002, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

None of the others touched me the way Sam did, though the actors did a good job. Harrison was definitely one of the better ones, but I kept wishing he'd show more attitude. Loved the ep about his supposed possession!

Caged: that was cool! I think a lot of people like that one.

[ 12-22-2002: Message edited sum1 ]
Old 12-22-2002, 09:07 AM
New Fan

Yeap, I agree with you... All actors are great... Each character has a special brightness [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

In some episodes, Harrison almost don't appear... In the first episodes of the 2nd season (like "Timber!", "Baby Don't Do It" and "The Sweetest Taboo"), he had less time on the screen than the second characters! A big waste... [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

I can't say if I like "Caged", 'cause I don't remember this episode... I saw it a really looooooong time ago... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2002, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Caged is the one where the girls get locked in and have to sort out their problems.
Old 12-22-2002, 07:23 PM
New Fan

Oh, Sum, thanks a lot!
You brought the episode to my memory... I reminded it...

Hmmm.... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I don't know... I'd have to watch "Caged" again to be able to say if it's one of my fave eps...

By the way, "Caged" is the Chris Gorham's fave "Popular" episode... Cool... [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2002, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

You mean Gorham said it's his fave? Interesting. Thanks for the info! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 12-25-2002, 12:50 PM
New Fan

Yeah, once I read an interview with Chris, where it asked him what's his fave episode... He answered that it was "Caged"... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 12-25-2002: Message edited Cassinho ]
Old 01-05-2003, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Anybody got any more faves?

Which season did you like best?

Me, I preferred the first one.
Old 01-05-2003, 10:19 PM
Addicted Fan

i definetly preferred the first one. the second one had way too much "WB" influence to it especially towards the end. it wasnt much fun anymore..no more campiness [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] It was like they were trying to turn into another Dawsons Creek. No offense though because ive been watching DC since the first episode.
Old 01-05-2003, 10:47 PM
New Fan

I prefer the first one... Popular was funny, cute, sweet... On the second season, the show didn't lose its quality, but lost all of its sarcasm...
Just some scenes really seem funnies on 2nd season, like the Maddona's "Music" satire and the parody of "The Exorcist" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer"...

Aw, we can't forget to mention the Big Bertha thing... That was the funnier thing that happend on the second season...
Old 01-07-2003, 05:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cassinho:
<STRONG> On the second season, the show didn't lose its quality, but lost all of its sarcasm... </STRONG>
exactly!

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2003, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I got the impression Sam was a little less central in the second season, too. Now that I wasn't pleased about! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2003, 05:44 AM
Addicted Fan

yeah that is true...i forgot about that one [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2003, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

All that stuff probably contributed to the series declining in popularity and being cancelled.