Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-04-2004, 06:05 PM
Loyal Fan

This is true Nikki. She is more in the background then in session one. In the first episodes are the problems with her mother but later are more the friendship between Sam and George and the illness of Harrison and Brooke in the front of the story. I think half of Session2 plays in hospitals.

[ 01-04-2004: Message edited ²Jens ]
Old 01-04-2004, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

Ah, remember guys, we don't wanna spoil Evie [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

But yeah, the supporting cast really was relegated to the backround the second season. That kind of sucked [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 01-04-2004, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

Another person who bothered me was Josh and how dumb they made him in Season Two. He was supposed to be "the quaterback who wants more from life" and then in the second season he's just a dumb jock.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2004, 01:56 AM
Master Fan

I just had two weeks off work and got to catch a few episodes of Popular and I love it!
i wiah it wasn't on during the day because now I won't get to watch it anymore [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Has it been cancelled in the US???
Old 01-05-2004, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by ²Jens:
<STRONG>Yeah But I think the decision for her was not easy. Carmen is the one where plays on both parties.</STRONG>
You mean she plays on both parties (which is true) OR that she's the important character that links both parties? Which case, I would think it'd be Sam/Brooke and not her..?

Carmen is a little annoying, but most of the time very likeable. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Today's ep was the Sadie Hawkins dance. (Hope In A Jar, I think it was called..) I knew it would end up the way it did (Brooke telling Harrison she wasn't interested in him etcetc.) But I liked seeing him happy for once.

Mary Cherry was funny as hell today..As was Nicole. She has her eye twitch downpat eh? lol. Did anyone find that Stone Cold (is that even his name?) attractive? I didn't see what the fuss was all about..

rotfl about Sam's bra deflating btw. Hilarious. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Aussie bubbles: It was cancelled. We're so behind! I was watching the credits and the eps we're getting were made in 2000. It's 2004 and we're only midway through season 1. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2004, 07:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie:
<STRONG>You mean she plays on both parties (which is true)</STRONG>
That's right. Sam and Brooke links the two parties but I think also Carmen had some influence especially at Brooke.
Yup that episode was hilarious. Sugar and Josh with their sweating cure, Mary Cherry, Nicole and Poppita with hardcore laxative. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Quote:
But I liked seeing him happy for once.
Maybe but I'm sorry for Sam in the moment she noticed that Harrison choose Brooke. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Quote:
Did anyone find that Stone Cold (is that even his name?) attractive? I didn't see what the fuss was all about..
Exactly! And therefore I am surprised about Sam cause she looks great like she is and doesnt need such jokes. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-05-2004: Message edited ²Jens ]
Old 01-05-2004, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

Didn't find Stone Cold a bit attractive myself. I personally thought Sam looked horrible for the dance.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki:sun
Old 01-05-2004, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

I actually thought Stone Cold had the bod to be all fighty over him. I personally just wanted Brooke and Sam to stop fighting over Harrison and go and make out in the Novak [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2004, 06:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah! A warm up-round for Caged: Sam vs Brooke - Round One! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-06-2004: Message edited ²Jens ]
Old 01-06-2004, 10:28 PM
Elite Fan

I have an almost unhealthy love of the episode "Caged". I watch it on a weekly basis and I cannot wait for the DVDs to get here so I can watch it over and over again. I hope we get commentary for that episode.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We got Caged yesterday. My god, hands down my favourite. It was hilarious!!

Also..Man, Josh gets around doesn't he? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I've watched it 3 times already (ah bless the wonderful invention that is the vcr)

Todays ep was kind of dumb..It was Booty Camp. I thought Lily was kind of overexaggerating. But I missed lots of it as I was busy. I'll have to rewatch it later on. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 11:23 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, Caged is hands down my favorite episode, of either season. Maybe it's just because almost the entire cast was together on one set for most of the episode. It lent to great stuff [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2004, 02:36 AM
Master Fan

Is Popular out on DVD?
Ohhh I wonder if they're planning on releasing it in Australia???
Old 01-07-2004, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie bubbles:
<STRONG>Is Popular out on DVD?
Ohhh I wonder if they're planning on releasing it in Australia???</STRONG>

Not yet, but it will be released in the US sometime soon. (well, I have no idea really.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I just know it's getting released there)

As for us..uh..doubt it. Look at the timeslot it was given. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Oh I hope there's commentary on the dvd. Esp from Carly & Leslie Grossman (MCherry [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img])

Without delving into spoilers can someone please tell me Sam's hair gets styled in the upcoming eps? It looks really hideous in the eps we're seeing..Comb ya hair Sammy! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 10:55 PM
Elite Fan

From what I remember reading, the DVD is set to drop here in the States sometime this summer. Which is actually a pretty wide range. Knowing our luck, it'll be in late August [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]