Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-05-2003, 04:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Peaches #5 - 'Cause even Kase comes back for a quickie.

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I hope that i said it right... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Resume our unique brand of quirkiness:

Im really getting a jonzing for some new Carly, and am really missing the Carly/Bibby pictures that were constantly being generated by the show. *sigh*

*giggle* [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] If you havent seen Wrong Turn yet... go see it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

"Have a biscuit, Potter."

"you're my Brooke."
Old 06-05-2003, 10:56 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] We are unique, that's for sure. I agree with you though Hope, there were all sorts of piccies of them together. I still think my favorite is the cover of Seventeen that they did [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And why should we go see Wrong Turn? Is it that good? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 06-06-2003, 05:17 AM
Absolute Fan

See you have the Seventeen and I think my favourite is the one from 'sophisticates' or something like that... it was a hair mag. Theyre both in black, with a black back ground, its classy and nice.

Cas, you actually need a reason other than Eliza in a white tank top to see a movie? How about, its just a good movie all together. Its not your typical horror genre flick, its smart and stays away from some cliche's and forges on in its own direction. Im tryin to pimp the movie out to everyone. Belive me, if it were another 'soul survivors' i wouldnt even be mentioning the movie. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But if you do decide to see the movie, go with no expectations... that way ittl be more of a surprise. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"you're my Brooke."
Old 06-06-2003, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Licker:
<STRONG>Cas, you actually need a reason other than Eliza in a white tank top to see a movie?</STRONG>
Errr...how thin is the tank top? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2003, 03:57 PM
Absolute Fan

HEY PIK!!!! Welcome back man!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] How have you been?

I could tell ya how thin... but Id rather make ya go and see it on your own. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

"you're my Brooke."
Old 06-06-2003, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I never saw Soul Survivors, although I did see a clip of Eliza making out with some chick [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I was actually planning on seeing Wrong Turn sometime this week anyway though, so you don't need to tell me twice Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And yeah, I know which picture you're talking about. It's a very nice one too. Hell, I don't think there are ANY I didn't like [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hey Pik [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome back dude [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2003, 01:46 AM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hopefully youll be agreeing with my pov of the film... and if you end up getting bored (not that you will) start trying to figure out why theres no panty lines. [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

My pic...

Cas's pic. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

"you're my Brooke."
Old 06-07-2003, 02:14 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Thankie Hope, I'm on such a Peachy high right now [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I was talking to a friend of mine, Eric, who wants to go see a movie this weekend. I told him I wanted to see Wrong Turn. Apparently he thinks it looks too scary [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2003, 04:24 AM
Master Fan

Hope, you're too cute for words.

Had my quickie and now I'm out again.

*mwah* Love ya all
Old 06-07-2003, 05:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

hey Pik, how did everything go with your finding a place and everything? glad to see you back. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well you were there, you saw how much it counts.
Old 06-07-2003, 09:44 PM
Elite Fan

Glad to see you back too Lindsay [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] BTW, I just read your Joey/Jen fic at your site. Loved it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2003, 11:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *CasandraBuffyWillowFan*:
<STRONG>BTW, I just read your Joey/Jen fic at your site. Loved it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Omg, that's like the worst story ever! lol! i would take it down, but i've gotten complaints about leaving that story out. that was something that i just threw together and didn't really spend too much time on. in short, no i do not know how to take a compliment. lol. but thank you anyways, very sweet of you. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well you were there, you saw how much it counts.
Old 06-08-2003, 02:12 AM
Elite Fan

Come on, give yourself some credit, it was a good ficlet. I'm on this Joey/Jen kick lately [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Apparently you went through a phase like that too.

Old 06-08-2003, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey, Hope, Cas, Lindsey...

No new place yet, but maybe soon.

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm not a Dawson person. I coulda been—I've seen snippets of episodes (saw quite a bit of the last episode)—but it just never hooked me.
Old 06-09-2003, 02:27 AM
Absolute Fan

OMFG CAS ELIZA's starring in your avatar!!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Linds, I remember that Jen/Joey fic... back in the days where I was all Creek obsessed, the only fic I would read that wasnt Pacey/Joey, was Joey/Jen. And OMG there are sooo many Pacey/Joey/Jen threesome fics out there. Dang it, I think I just gave myself a hankering to read it. Anyways, I enjoyed the fic. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Bummer Pik, I hope youre able to find someplace soon. *huggle*

"you're my Brooke."